|This article is about a/an film in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
|WARNING: This movie contains scenes of nudity. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider Zero-One: REAL×TIME (劇場版 仮面ライダーゼロワン リアル タイム Gekijō-ban Kamen Raidā Zerowan Riarutaimu) is a Japanese superhero film that serves as the Winter Film adaptation of Kamen Rider Zero-One, double billed with Kamen Rider Saber: The Phoenix Swordsman and the Book of Ruin. In the film, Aruto and his friends fight to defend their home from the villainous S, who launches a worldwide terrorist attack in an attempt to bring forth a new "paradise".
- 1 Production
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Continuity and Placement
- 4 Plot
- 5 Characters
- 6 Cast
- 7 Forms and Collectibles Used
- 8 Music
- 9 Release
- 10 Notes
- 11 External Links
- 12 References
On March 8, 2020, Kamen Rider Zero-One: The Movie was announced to premiere double-billed alongside Mashin Sentai Kiramager: The Movie on July 23, 2020. However as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic that delayed the filming of Superhero Time, both films were ultimately postponed.
After the airing of the final episode that featured a short appearance from Kamen Rider Eden, it was announced the film was to premiere in the following winter with Eden appearing as the main antagonist. This would detach the Zero-One film's double-billing with Kiramager's film as the latter was pushed into the following spring of 2021. On September 12, 2020, Toei revealed a movie-exclusive form for Zero-One to appear in the film. The October issue of Televi-kun revealed production images and some plot details for the film.
Later in October, Kamen Rider Saber: The Movie was announced to premiere double-billed with Kamen Rider Zero-One: The Movie, in lieu of a Movie War crossover, as well as additional cast members for both films. In November, the film's official title was revealed to be Kamen Rider Zero-One: REAL×TIME, promoted alongside Saber's film in the marketing campaign titled Kamen Rider Splendid Double-Feature (仮面ライダー 超豪華2本立て Kamen Raidā Chōgōkai ni-hondate).
Ticket pre-sales began on November 8, 2020, with online purchases including digital downloads of episodes of both Zero-One's anime and Saber's anime. Both films premiered side-to-side in Japanese theaters on December 18, 2020.
"If God created this world in 6 days, then I'll destroy it in 60 minutes, and create a paradise." Suddenly, a mysterious man named S/Kamen Rider Eden, accompanied by thousands of believers, appears. Meanwhile, several large-scale terrorist attacks take place worldwide simultaneously. As people one after another fall and the world is in turmoil, Aruto Hiden stands up to stop S while Isamu Fuwa, Yua Yaiba, Gai Amatsu, Jin, and Horobi struggle to learn the truth. What does S, who shows incredible strength, mean to the paradise he is trying to create?
Continuity and Placement
- The film takes place three months after the events of the series finale and Kamen Rider Zero-One: Final Stage.
to be added
|Kamen Rider Zero-One||Aruto Hiden|
|Kamen Rider Zero-Two||Aruto Hiden ► Izu|
|Kamen Rider Vulcan||Isamu Fuwa|
|Kamen Rider Valkyrie||Yua Yaiba|
|Kamen Rider Jin||Jin|
|Kamen Rider Horobi||Horobi|
|Kamen Rider Thouser||Gai Amatsu|
|Kamen Rider Eden||Rihito Isshiki|
|Kamen Rider Abaddon||Bell|
|Kamen Rider Lucifer|
|Kamen Rider Abaddon||Moore|
|Kamen Rider Abaddon||Lugo|
|Kamen Rider Abaddon||Buga|
|Kamen Rider Abaddon||Various|
- Aruto Hiden (飛電 或人 Hiden Aruto): Fumiya Takahashi (高橋 文哉 Takahashi Fumiya)
- Isamu Fuwa (不破 諫 Fuwa Isamu): Ryutaro Okada (岡田 龍太郎 Okada Ryūtarō)
- Izu (イズ), Azu (アズ): Noa Tsurushima (鶴嶋 乃愛 Tsurushima Noa)
- Yua Yaiba (刃 唯阿 Yaiba Yua): Hiroe Igeta (井桁 弘恵 Igeta Hiroe)
- Jin (迅): Daisuke Nakagawa (中川 大輔 Nakagawa Daisuke)
- Horobi (滅): Syuya Sunagawa (砂川 脩弥 Sunagawa Syuya)
- Gai Amatsu (天津 垓 Amatsu Gai): Nachi Sakuragi (桜木 那智 Sakuragi Nachi)
- Ikazuchi (雷): Daichi Yamaguchi (山口 大地 Yamaguchi Daichi)
- Naki (亡): Satsuki Nakayama (中山 咲月 Nakayama Satsuki)
- Jun Fukuzoe (福添 准 Fukuzoe Jun): Kazuya Kojima (児嶋 一哉 Kojima Kazuya)
- Shesta (シェスタ Shesuta): Asumi Narita (成田 愛純 Narita Asumi)
- Sanzo Yamashita (山下 三造 Yamashita Sanzō): Arata Saeki (佐伯 新 Saeki Arata)
- Mamoru (マモル): Goro Yoshida (吉田 悟郎 Gorō Yoshida)
- Williamson Yotagaki (与多垣 ウィリアムソン Yotagaki Uiriamuson): Tomomi Maruyama (丸山 智己 Maruyama Tomomi)
- Rihito Isshiki/"S" (一色 理人 (エス) Isshiki Rihito (Esu)): Hideaki Ito (伊藤 英明 Itō Hideaki)
- Bell (ベル Beru): Seiji Fukushi (福士 誠治 Fukushi Seiji)
- Moore (ムーア Mūa): Mei Hata (畑 芽育 Hata Mei)
- Real Moore: Rina Yamada (山田梨奈 Yamada Rina)
- Lugo (ルーゴ Rūgo): Yu Koyama (小山 悠 Koyama Yu)
- Buga (ブガ): Hirooki Gotō (後藤 洋央紀 Gotō Hirooki)
- Real Buga: Taro Yabe (矢部 太郎 Yabe Tarō)
- Akane Tono (遠野 朱音 Tōno Akane): Hirona Yamazaki (山崎 紘菜 Yamazaki Hirona)
- Makio Nodachi (野立 万亀男 Nodachi Makio): Akira 100% (アキラひゃくパーセント Akira Hyaku Pasento)
- Mashirochan (ましろちゃん): Suzuka Ohgo (大後 寿々花 Ōgo Suzuka)
- Bengoshi Bingo (弁護士ビンゴ Bengoshi Bingo): Keisuke Minami (南 圭介 Minami Keisuke)
- Fukkinhoukai Taro (腹筋崩壊太郎 Fukkin Hōkai Tarō): Kinnikun Nakayama (なかやまきんに君 Nakayama Kin'nikun)
- Eida (栄田): Ryuma Hashido (橋渡 竜馬 Hashido Ryūma)
- Ono (尾野): Hayato Takenaka (竹中 隼人 Takenaka Hayato)
- Old Couple: Yoshiyuki Yamada (山田 良行 Yamada Yoshiyuki), Tomoko Kitano (北野 智子 Kitano Tomoko)
- Believer: Yakumo Yajima (矢島 八雲 Yajima Yakumo), Maria Takemori (竹森 まりあ Takemori Maria)
- Avatar: Takuhiro Eda (江田 拓寛 Eda Takuhiro)
- Humagear Announcer (ヒューマギアアナウンサー Hyūmagia Anaunsā): Miku Itō (伊藤 美来 Itō Miku)
- Kamen Rider Zero-One, Kamen Rider Zero-Two (Aruto): Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Kamen Rider Vulcan: Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔 Asai Kōsuke)
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie, Kamen Rider Zero-Two (Izu): Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- Kamen Rider Jin: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Kamen Rider Horobi: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Thouser, Kamen Rider Eden: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Kamen Rider Abaddon (Red), Kamen Rider Lucifer:
- Kamen Rider Abaddon (Silver):
- Kamen Rider Abaddon (Blue):
- Kamen Rider Abaddon (Orange):
- Kamen Rider Abaddon (Henchmen):
- to be announced: Yume Sakanashi (坂梨 由芽 Sakanashi Yume)
- to be announced: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
- to be announced: Keisuke Azuma (東 慶介 Azuma Keisuke)
- to be announced: Yasuaki Ishii (石井 靖見 Ishii Yasuaki)
- to be announced: Kotaro Kaji (鍜治 洸太朗 Kaji Kōtarō)
- to be announced: Hajime Kanzaki (神前 元 Kanzaki Hajime)
- to be announced: Shogo Teramoto (寺本 翔悟 Teramoto Shōgo)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Keys Used:
- Forms Used:
- Rising Hopper, MetalCluster Hopper, Hellrising Hopper, Realizing Hopper
- Shooting Wolf, Punching Kong, RampageVulcan
- Rushing Cheetah, Lightning Hornet
- Burning Falcon
- Sting Scorpion
- Key Used:
- Awaking Arsino
- The movie was announced in early-2020 to premiere on July 23, 2020 double-billed with Mashin Sentai Kiramager The Movie: Bee-Bop Dream. However due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the film was postponed and pushed to December 18, 2020.
- The film will be released in both DVD and Blu-Ray formats on April 21, 2021.
- The Deluxe Edition includes additional features such as a storyboard book as well as a CD including all music used in the film.
- This film double billed with the Saber movie will be distributed and released in Hong Kong by Neofilms HK on April 15, 2021 with Japanese audio and Chinese Subtitles, along with a Cantonese dub.
- This film double billed with the Saber movie will be distributed and released by Muse Communications on April 16, 2021 with Japanese audio and Chinese Subtitles, along with a Taiwanese Mandarin dub.
- This is the first Winter Film to not serve as a crossover with the current season, but rather a double-billed film releasing alongside the aforementioned season's theatrical movie.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Zero-One's summer movie was pushed to December as a result, as well being double-billed with Saber's winter movie instead, with Kiramager's Summer Film being pushed to February 2021. This leaves a potential crossover between Saber and Zero-One in an undetermined state.
- Because the film aired after the end of the Zero-One series and during the run of the Saber series, the film does not include a cameo appearance for Saber. The post-credit scene however did in fact feature a cameo from the Zenkaigers.
- With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the production of the series, and ultimately pushing the film's original July premiere date to December, many script changes were made.
- Both Zero-Two and Ark-One were originally scripted to make their debut appearances in REAL×TIME and appear in the series afterwards, as per the original plans to place the film's continuity before the final episode. However with the pandemic forcing production to revise the film into an epilogue instead, both Zero-Two and Ark-One had to debut in the series first. .
- Due to the film's screenplay being completed before the the final episode, Ikazuchi and Naki's roles were minimized to accommodate for the newly rebuilt Izu as well as Horobi's character development following his redemption.  
- Due to Hideaki Ito's own desire to appear in Kamen Rider at some capacity, he was cast into the film before the scripting of the film was completed. According to Toei, this would have happened regardless of the delay.
- "Additional cast announced on Toei's website.". https://www.toei.co.jp/release/movie/1222461_979.html.
- Movie pamphlet