|This article is about a/an series entry (the 30th) in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|WARNING: This series contains scenes of gun violence and blood. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider Zero-One (仮面ライダーゼロワン Kamen Raidā Zerowan) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the first series to debut during the Reiwa period and the thirtieth overall. The series premiered on September 1, 2019, joining Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger in the Super Hero Time line-up after the finale of Kamen Rider Zi-O. After Ryusoulger's conclusion, it will be joined by Mashin Sentai Kirameiger at an unknown date.
The catchphrase for the series is "There's only one strongest company president in the world! It's me! (世界最強の社長はただひとり！オレだ！ Sekai saikyō no shachō wa tada hitori! Ore da!) 
Japan has entered a new era. Hiden Intelligence, the leading company in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) has developed a way to utilize these A.Is in human form, known as HumaGear. They're no different from humans and have become a staple in both public and private life. However a terrorist organization known as "MetsubouJinrai.net" has hacked into several of these HumaGears and turned them against society for the sake of eliminating humanity. In an effort to combat this, the government has established the Artificial Intelligence Military Squad, or A.I.M.S., to destroy these sabotaged HumaGears.
Meanwhile, a young but failing stage comedian named Aruto Hiden has suddenly been appointed the chairman of Hiden Intelligence after his grandfather's death. Although he was initially uninterested, he witnessed firsthand of the terrorist attacks by "MetsubouJinrai.net" and decided to fight as Kamen Rider Zero-One for the sake of keeping up appearances as chairman. From here on out, an explosive war has been ignited between Aruto, MetsubouJinrai.NET, and A.I.M.S.
|Kamen Rider Zero-One||Aruto Hiden|
Kamen Rider Vulcan
Kamen Rider Valkyrie
Kamen Rider Jin
Kamen Rider Horobi
Kamen Rider Ikazuchi
Kamen Rider Thouser
|Kamen Rider 001||Aruto Hiden |
Kamen Rider Type-1
|Soreo Hiden |
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Kamen Rider Geiz
Kamen Rider Woz
Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi
|Gut Buster Taro|
|Burs ► Unnamed taxi driver|
|Forest Brush G-Pen|
|Little Assassin (Zetto #1 ► Zetto #2 ► Zetto #3)|
Dodo Magia Custom
|Little Assassin (Zetto #4)|
|Dodo Magia Chick||Various|
Kamen Rider Zonjis
- Main article: Kamen Rider Zero-One Episodes
- I am the President and a Kamen Rider (オレが社長で仮面ライダー Ore ga Shachō de Kamen Raidā)
- Is AI The Enemy? The Ally? (AIなアイツは敵？味方？ AI na Aitsu wa Teki? Mikata?)
- That Man, Sushi Chef (ソノ男、寿司職人 Sono Otoko, Sushi Shokunin)
- The Bus Guide Saw It! Anna's Truth (バスガイドは見た！アンナ真実 Basu Gaido wa Mita! An'na Shinjitsu)
- His Passionate Path of Manga (カレの情熱まんが道 Kare no Jōnetsu Mangadō)
- I Want to Hear Your Voice (アナタの声が聞きたい Anata no Koe ga Kikitai)
- I am a Hot-Blooded HumaGear Teacher! (ワタシは熱血ヒューマギア先生！ Watashi wa Nekketsu Hyūmagia Sensei)
- The Destruction Begins Now (ココからが滅びの始まり Kokokaraga Horobi no Hajimari)
- I'll Take Care of Your Life (ソノ生命、預かります Sono Seimei, Azukarimasu)
- I am an Actor, Shinya Owada (オレは俳優、大和田伸也 Ore wa Haiyū, Ōwada Shin'ya)
- Don't Stop the Camera, Stop That Guy! (カメラを止めるな、アイツを止めろ！ Kamera o Tomeru na, Aitsu o Yamero!)
- The Famous Detective is Coming (アノ名探偵がやってきた Ano mei Tantei ga Yattekita)
- I Work as the President's Secretary (ワタシの仕事は社長秘書 Watashi no Shigoto wa Shachō Hisho)
- We are the Astronaut Brothers! (オレたち宇宙飛行士ブラザーズ！ Ore-tachi Uchū Hikō-shi Burazāzu!)
- To Each His Own End (ソレゾレの終わり Sorezore no Owari)
- Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation (仮面ライダー 令和 ザ・ファースト・ジェネレーション Kamen Raidā Reiwa Za Fāsuto Jenerēshon)
- S&L URA Kamen Rider (S&Lウラ仮面ライダー S&L Ura Kamen Raidā)
- Kamen Rider Zero-One: Transformation Lessons (仮面ライダーゼロワン変身講座 Kamen Raidā Zerowan Henshin Kōza)
- Aruto Hiden (飛電或人 Hiden Aruto): Fumiya Takahashi (高橋文哉 Takahashi Fumiya)
- Isamu Fuwa (不破 諫 Fuwa Isamu): Ryutaro Okada (岡田龍太郎 Okada Ryūtarō)
- Izu (イズ): Noa Tsurushima (鶴嶋乃愛 Tsurushima Noa)
- Yua Yaiba (刃 唯阿 Yaiba Yua): Hiroe Igeta (井桁弘恵 Igeta Hiroe)
- Jin (迅): Daisuke Nakagawa (中川大輔 Nakagawa Daisuke)
- Horobi (滅): Shuya Sunagawa (砂川脩弥 Sunagawa Syuya)
- Gai Amatsu (天津垓 Amatsu Gai): Nachi Sakuragi (桜木 那智 Sakuragi Nachi)
- Jun Fukuzoe (福添 准 Fukuzoe Jun): Kazuya Kojima (児嶋一哉 Kojima Kazuya)
- Shester (シェスタ Shesuta): Asumi Narita (成田愛純 Narita Asumi)
- Sanzo Yamashita (山下三造 Yamashita Sanzō): Arata Saeki (佐伯 新 Saeki Arata)
- Zat (ザット Zatto, Voice): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko)
- Hiden Zero-One Driver, A.I.M.S. Shot Riser, MetsubouJinrai ForceRiser: Maynard Plant (メイナード・プラント Meinādo Puranto), Blaise Plant (ブレイズ・プラント Bureizu Puranto)
- Narration: Kōichi Yamadera (山寺 宏一 Yamadera Kōichi)
- Kamen Rider Zero-One: Yuya Nawata (縄田 雄哉 Nawata Yūya)
- Kamen Rider Vulcan: Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔 Asai Kōsuke)
- Kamen Rider Valkyrie: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧 Fujita Satoshi)
- Kamen Rider Jin: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Kamen Rider Horobi: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- With "zero" in Japanese and "one" in Japanized-English, Zero-One can be read as Rei Wan (零 ワン) in Japanese, referencing the fact that he is the Kamen Rider of the Reiwa era.
- The characters "zero" and "one" are known in tech, electronic and the mathematic world as Binary numbers, which is fitting for the series due to its theme of artificial intelligence.
- Coincidentally the series' release date matches the name of the show/rider (September 1st, Zero-One/01).
- This is the first series since Kamen Rider Kabuto to have five varies transformation item.
- Different than Kabuto series, the transformation item also indicate the group side which the characters were sided on.
- Being the first Reiwa series, the rider designs contain several elements taken from the discarded concepts of Heisei's first, Kamen Rider Kuuga. For example:
- The main rider is based on insects (Kuuga and Zero-One), a second rider based on land creatures (Leon and Vulcan), and a third female rider (Lady and Valkyrie).
- Three base forms of birds (eagle and falcon), tiger, shark, and a form of transforming robots.
- This series opening credits use the same font style that was used in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- This series marks the first time since Hibiki where Seiji Takaiwa is not the suit actor of the main protagonist's Rider form. Instead, Takaiwa portrays Kamen Rider Horobi starting in episode 4, while Yuya Nawata took on the titular role of Zero-One.
- This is the first season since Kamen Rider Kuuga to not use the (vocal/instrumental) opening for the next episode preview. Instead, they used a standalone instrumental for the next episode preview.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HKR20_official/status/1151342079408103425
- ↑ https://news.tokunation.com/2019/09/30/2020-super-sentai-name-announced-majin-sentai-kirameiger-63274?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
- ↑ https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status/1127954256294662144
- ↑ https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/542224952519163914/620947265376485376/03.jpg?width=478&height=677
- ↑ https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/353022
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/341180
- ↑ http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2019/08/kamen-rider-zero-one-main-suit-actor-revealed/
|Kamen Rider Series|
|Showa Era (1971-1994)|
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX|
|Heisei Era (2000-2009)|
|Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade|
|Heisei Era Phase 2 (2009-2019)|
|W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost • Ex-Aid • Build • Zi-O|
|Reiwa Era (2019-)|
|Remakes and Other Series|
|G • The First (remake) • The Next (remake) • Amazons|
|Masked Rider • Dragon Knight|
|View • Talk • Edit|