|This article is about a/an movie in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider World (仮面ライダーワールド Kamen Raidā Wārudo) is the name of a 3-D film based on Kamen Rider Series franchise that was shown in 1994 in amusement parks and special events nationwide in Japan. It was shown as a triple feature alongside Super Sentai World and Toei Hero Daishugō (a crossover between Metal Heroes Tokusou Robo Janperson and Blue SWAT which also used footage from Super Sentai World).
Shadow Moon, a foe of Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider Black RX and previously defeated by him, is resurrected as a giant. Soon after that, he revives five monsters defeated by various Kamen Riders in the past with Berry witnessing it. As a result, the monsters chase after her and the people that found her. Kamen Rider ZO and Kamen Rider J arrive to their aid teamed up to defeat the monsters. After that, Kamen Rider J becomes a giant to fight Shadow Moon, destroying him.
Shadow Moon returns to life and revives five mutants previously defeated by the Kamen Riders to serve as his personal army. He plots to defeat the Kamen Riders with his army in order to conquer the world. Berry witnesses Shadow Moon's plot and is attacked by the mutants. Masato and his sister Ayumi stumble onto an injured Berry by chance and are chased by the revived mutant army as a result.
However, they are saved by the sudden arrival of Kamen Rider ZO on his ZO Bringer motorcycle, who draws the monsters into a nearby abandoned warehouse. ZO is suddenly assisted by Kamen Rider J, who arrives into the warehouse on his J Crosser bike. The five mutants are defeated by the combined forces of the new Double Riders. The two are then challenged by Shadow Moon, who enlarges himself into giant proportions. J grows into giant size as well and fights off Shadow Moon by himself. Shadow Moon is defeated and peace returns to the day.
|Kamen Rider J||Kouji Segawa|
|Kamen Rider ZO||Masaru Aso|
|Kamen Rider Black||Kohtaro Minami (flashback only)|
|Kamen Rider Black RX|
|Century King Shadow Moon||Nobuhiko Akizuki|
- Sai Kaijin
- Kamen Rider J: Yūta Mochizuki (voice)
- Kamen Rider ZO: Kou Domon (voice)
- Berry: Rikako Aikawa (voice)
- Yuki: Shiro Izumi
- Ayumi: Airi Aiga (Uncredited)
- Shadow Moon: Masaki Terasoma (voice)
- Garai: Kyoji Kamui (voice)
- Agito: Satoshi Kurihara (voice)
- Zu: Yoko Mari (voice)
- Kamen Rider ZO, Kamen Rider J: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Garai: Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki)
- Zu: Yoshie Seki (関 誉枝恵 Seki Yoshie)
- Agito: Tomoyuki Tsuruyama (鶴山 知之 Tsuruyama Tomoyuki)
- Shadow Moon: Tokio Iwata (岩田 時男 Iwata Tokio)
- In 05:34 to 05:49, a clip of Shadow Moon had a right vertical glitch.
- As J's transformation into Jumbo Formation is reused, the sunset tones are present in the stock clip before it switched back into daytime when faced with Shadow Moon. This was amended in the Blu-Ray release.
- This movie ran for 8 minutes and was showed along Super Sentai World, a similar short movie from the Super Sentai series.
- Some monster fight footage from Kamen Rider BLACK RX: Running Around the World was shown as Shadow Moon speaks to the 5 revived monsters.
- This is the last Kamen Rider production shot on film. Starting with Kamen Rider Kuuga for television series and Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4 for the feature films, future productions would be shot on digital video.
- The title Kamen Rider World was later reused as a name for a stage show event in 2018.
- https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8A%87%E5%A0%B4%E7%89%88_%E4%BB%AE%E9%9D%A2%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%80%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A2%E3%82%AE%E3%83%88_PROJECT_G4 needs to be run through a translation site for English readers to read