|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider V3.|
- Story mode
- 1P Battle Mode
- 2P Battle Mode
- Team Battle
- Survival Mode
- Fight the Destron Army
- Destroy the Barrel
- Card Collection
In Story Mode player must defeat 6 Destron Combatmen until the number bar reaches to 0 or other combatmen will appear before facing Destron Kaijin, with exceptions on some episodes in which the player only needs to defeat the enemy.
- V3 Story: 10 Episodes
- Riderman Story (Unlocked by completing V3 Story): 5 Episodes
- Kamen Rider 1 Story (Unlocked by completing Riderman Story): 2 Episodes
- Kamen Rider 2 Story (Unlocked by completing Riderman Story): 2 Episodes
Kamen Rider V3 features some characters from original Kamen Rider V3 series.
|Shiro Kazami||Kamen Rider V3|
|Black Hooded Destron Men||Turtle Bazooka|
|Black Hooded Destron Men||Magnet Boar|
|Black Hooded Destron Men||Toad Boiler|
|Doctor G||Crab Laser|
|Witch Smilodon||Primordial Tiger|
|Archbishop Tsubasa||Zombie Bat|
|Black Hooded Destron Men||Sickle-Neck Turtle|
|Destron Combatmen||Great Leader of Destron's Bodyguards|
|Black Santa Claus||Rhinoceros Tank|
|Great Leader of Destron||Great Leader of Destron|
|Takeshi Hongo||Kamen Rider 1|
|Hayato Ichimonji||Kamen Rider 2|
|Junko Tama||Tobei Tachibana|
- Opening themes
- "Tatakae! Kamen Rider V3" (斗え！仮面ライダーV3 Tatakae! Kamen Raidā Bui Surī)
- Ending themes
- "Hashire Hurricane" (走れハリケーン Hashire Harikēn)
- Lyrics: Sukeo Nōmi
- Composition & Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Artist: Masato Shimon and the Columbia Yurikago-Kai
- Baron Kiba is the only Destron Commander who did not appear in this game.
- Riderman's Rope Arm always targets enemy legs.
- The Great Leader of Destron is equipped with a scythe, while in the TV series he doesn't have any weapons and can't perform any attacks.