|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Tiger (仮面ライダータイガ Kamen Raidā Taiga): One of the Riders who fight in the Kamen Rider Trial of the World of Ryuki, Tiger uses the power of his Contract Monster Destwilder. He is removed from the trial by Zolda's Giga Launcher.
Kamen Rider TigerEdit
- Height: 197 cm.
- Weight: 97 kg.
- Eyesight: 20 km.
- Hearing: 15 km.
- Punching Power: 12.5 t.
- Kicking Power: 20 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
- Dest Claws: 150 t.
- Crystal Break: 300 t.
- Instant Freeze: 50 t.
- Advent: Destwilder: 250 t.
Tojo can transform into Kamen Rider Tiger using his Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Destwilder. His visor, the Dest Visor (デストバイザー Desuto Baizā), is a battle axe that also functions as his personal weapon. Tiger's parameters are identical to Ouja's, with the exception of a higher range of sight.
Through the use of his Strike Vent, Tiger can arm himself with the Dest Claws (デストクロー Desuto Kurō), a pair of clawed gauntlets derived from Destwilder's arms.
By using his Final Vent, Tiger can execute his finisher, the Crystal Break (クリスタルブレイク Kurisutaru Bureiku), which equips Tiger with the Dest Claws if he does not already possess them. Destwilder then grabs the opponent and drags them across the ground towards Tiger, who impales the enemy with the Dest Claws.
- Main article: Destwilder
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Dest Visor - Tiger's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Dest Claws - Personal weapon
Behind the scenesEdit
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, neither his real identity or his full name was ever revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.