|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Tiger (仮面ライダータイガ Kamen Raidā Taiga): One of the Riders who fight in the Kamen Rider Trial of the World of Ryuki, Tiger uses the power of his Contract Monster Destwilder. He is removed from the trial by Zolda's Gigalauncher.
Kamen Rider Tiger
- Height: 197 cm.
- Weight: 97 kg.
- Eyesight: 20 km.
- Hearing: 15 km.
- Punching Power: 12.5 t.
- Kicking Power: 20 t.
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
- Destclaws: 150 t.
- Crystal Break: 300 t.
- Instant Freeze: 50 t.
- Advent: Destwilder: 250 t.
Tojo can transform into Kamen Rider Tiger using his Card Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Destwilder. His visor, the Destvisor (デストバイザー Desuto Baizā), is a battle axe that also functions as his personal weapon. Tiger's parameters are identical to Ouja's, with the exception of a higher range of sight.
Through the use of his Strike Vent, Tiger can arm himself with the Destclaws (デストクロー Desuto Kurō), a pair of clawed gauntlets derived from Destwilder's arms.
By using his Final Vent, Tiger can execute his finisher, the Crystal Break (クリスタルブレイク Kurisutaru Bureiku), which equips Tiger with the Destclaws if he does not already possess them. Destwilder then grabs the opponent and drags them across the ground towards Tiger, who impales the enemy with the Destclaws.
- Main article: Destwilder
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Destvisor - Tiger's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Destclaws - Personal weapon
Behind the scenes
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, neither his real identity or his full name was ever revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.