|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Appeared in the last battle with Kamen Rider Imperer as tag-team partners. In one of the ending, he was one of the remaining Riders who set their Final Vents on Shinji Kido, as Kamen Rider Knight Survive.
In the alternate ending, when Shinji as Knight destroys the core of the Mirror World, Tiger and the other Riders vanished. However, the battle is reset again as Odin waits for the time Ryuki fights.
Kamen Rider Tiger
- Punching Power: 12.5 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 20 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
- Dest Claws: 150 t.[note 3]
- Crystal Break: 300 t.[note 4]
- Instant Freeze: 50 t.[note 5]
- Advent: Destwilder: 250 t.[note 6]
One can transform into Kamen Rider Tiger using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Destwilder. His visor, the Dest Visor (デストバイザー Desuto Baizā), is a battle axe that also functions as his personal weapon. Tiger's parameters are identical to Ouja's, with the exception of a higher range of sight.
Through the use of his Strike Vent, Tiger can arm himself with the Dest Claws (デストクロー Desuto Kurō), a pair of clawed gauntlets derived from Destwilder's arms.
By using his Final Vent, Tiger can execute his finisher, the Crystal Break (クリスタルブレイク Kurisutaru Bureiku), which equips Tiger with the Dest Claws if he does not already possess them. Destwilder then grabs the opponent and drags them across the ground towards Tiger, who impales the enemy with the Dest Claws.
- Main article: Destwilder
Behind the scenes
- Like Kamen Rider Imperer, his identity maybe one of the name shown on the contact list of Koichi Sakakibara, either being Toshiyuki Yumura (湯村敏幸 Yumura Toshiyuki) or Shuji Shiina (椎名修治 Shīna Shūji).
- ↑ 250 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 400 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 3000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 6000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 1000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 5000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.