|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Tiger may refer to any the following characters.
Beast Rider Squad
A fake Kamen Rider Tiger was part of a quartet of holographic Kamen Riders recreated by Foundation X to form the Beast Rider Squad led by the revived Takeshi Asakura. Tiger was defeated alongside Dark Kiva by Kamen Rider Brave Quest Gamer Level 2 wielding the Gashacon Sword.
Kamen Rider Tiger
- Punching Power: 12.5 t (250 AP)
- Kicking Power: 20 t (400 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Sight: 20 km
- Hearing: 15 km
One can transform into Kamen Rider Tiger using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Destwilder. His visor, the Dest Visor (デストバイザー Desuto Baizā), is a battle axe that also functions as his personal weapon. Tiger's parameters are identical to Ouja's, with the exception of a higher range of sight.
Through the use of his Strike Vent, Tiger can arm himself with the Dest Claws (デストクロー Desuto Kurō), a pair of clawed gauntlets derived from Destwilder's arms.
By using his Final Vent, Tiger can execute his finisher, the Crystal Break (クリスタルブレイク Kurisutaru Bureiku), which equips Tiger with the Dest Claws if he does not already possess them. Destwilder then grabs the opponent and drags them across the ground towards Tiger, who impales the enemy with the Dest Claws.
- Main article: Destwilder
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Dest Visor - Tiger's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards