|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Tiger (仮面ライダータイガ Kamen Raidā Taiga) may refer to any the following characters.
Beast Rider Squad
A fake Kamen Rider Tiger was part of a quartet of holographic Kamen Riders recreated by Foundation X to form the Beast Rider Squad led by the revived Takeshi Asakura. Tiger was defeated alongside Dark Kiva by Kamen Rider Brave Quest Gamer Level 2 wielding the Gashacon Sword.
Kamen Rider Tiger
- Height: 197 cm
- Weight: 97 kg
- Punching Power: 250 AP (12.5 t)
- Kicking Power: 400 AP (20 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Eyesight: 20 km
- Hearing: 15 km
- Advent: Destwilder: 5000 AP (250 t)
- Destclaws: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Crystal Break: 6000 AP (300 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Tiger using an Card Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Destwilder. His visor, the Destvisor (デストバイザー Desuto Baizā), is a battle axe that also functions as his personal weapon. Tiger's parameters are identical to Kamen Rider Ouja's, with the exception of a higher range of sight.
This form consists of the following parts:
- Y Signal (Yシグナル Wai Shigunaru): A lamp-shaped radar sensor on the head. Reliably detect the position and existence of the enemy.
- Solid Face Shield (ソリッドフェイスシールド Soriddo Feisu Shīrudo): A face protector made of special material Armetal (アーメタル Āmetaru). It has a hardness that can withstand any impact, absorbs the impact almost completely, and protects the wearer inside. It also plays the role of a purification device that neutralizes dangerous substances in the air such as poisonous gas.
- White Eye (ホワイトアイ Howaito Ai): A compound eyes which resembles a tiger stripe, is in the middle of the Solid Face Shield, with visual acuity that will not miss any objects 20 km away. In the dark, it demonstrates infrared night vision and can fight in the same way as in bright places.
- Whisker Shave (ウィスカーシェーブ Uisukā Shēbu): The whisker-like corner on the cheek. A proof of the contracting with Destwilder, which maximize his power.
- Granmail (グランメイル Guranmeiru): A special strengthened skin that keeps many monsters away. It maximizes human ability in the Mirror World and allows the wearer to fight as a Kamen Rider, but there is a limit of 9 minutes 55 seconds, and if the wearer exceed the limit, the transformation will be forcibly released. The wearer should exit Mirror World immediately when the time limit has reached. Ryuki’s Granmail is black (blue on Silver Armor and RegBlack).
- Force Bone (フォース・ボーン Fōsu Bōn): A three-line control organ that is located in the center of the body, on both arms, and the back of legs, and has the role of distributing the power throughout the body in a well-balanced manner. By the action of this organ, the surplus energy is released to the outside, and only the appropriate energy is preserved.
- Silver Chest (シルバーチェスト Shirubā Chesuto): A chest armor. Has a functions as a shield that repels most attacks and shocks due to the triple structure. It is the strongest part of the Tiger's body and can withstand drops from ultra-high altitudes and water pressure of 10,000 m in the deep sea.
- Zippetto Thread (ジペット・スレッド Jipetto Sureddo): A remote control device points that transmits the Rider's will directly from the brain to the Contract Monster. It is equipped in a total of 10 places on the arms, shoulder armors, back, waist (V-Buckle), and knees.
- Silver Armor (シルバーアーマー Shirubā Āmā): A protective equipment made of Armetal mounted on the Granmail (arm and leg). Made of a strong material comparable to diamond, it is extremely sturdy. The Granmail inside is blue.
- DestKnuckle (デストナックル Desutonakkuru): A panel made of Armetal that covers the back of the hand. When this material hits the enemy, the power of the punch that Tiger delivers is maximized.
- RegBlack (レッグブラック Regguburakku): The black part of the shoes. It has both instantaneous destructive power and strength to withstand the impact of destruction. The sole has a decoration of Tiger’s crest. The Granmail inside is blue.
Through the use of his Strike Vent, Tiger can arm himself with the Destclaws (デストクロー Desuto Kurō), a pair of clawed gauntlets derived from Destwilder's arms.
By using his Final Vent, Tiger can execute his finisher, the Crystal Break (クリスタルブレイク Kurisutaru Bureiku), which equips Tiger with the Destclaws if he does not already possess them. Destwilder then grabs the opponent and drags them across the ground towards Tiger, who impales the enemy with the Destclaws.
- Main article: Destwilder
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Destvisor - Tiger's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Kamen Ride: Tiger: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Tiger that consists of a modified white-colored Tora Medal. Used as O Medal by Eiji to utilize Legend TaToBa Combo (Tora Arm). Appear only in the S.I.C. Hero Saga diorama story World of OOO.
- His name has to be Kamen Rider Taiga, as in Japanese it's "Taiga" (大牙 Taiga, lit. "Big Fang") rather than "Tiger" (タイガー Taigā).
- However, it's a play-on-word because Kamen Rider Tiger has a white tiger motif, and white tigers usually live in the Russian taiga.
- Kamen Rider Tiger's transformation pose is based on Kamen Rider ZX.
- Other Riders hold the Card Decks with their left hand when transforming, but only Tojo holds it with his right hand and transforms.
- TV Asahi. (2002). Kamen Rider Tiger.
- MediaWorks. (2003). "Kamen Rider Ryuki Hybrid File". p. 70. ISBN 4-8402-2428-5.
- Asahi Sonorama <Fantastic Collection>. (2003). "Kamen Rider Ryuki". p. 55. ISBN 4-257-03676-1.
- Asahi Sonorama <Fantastic Collection>. (2003). "Kamen Rider Ryuki". p. 73. ISBN 4-257-03676-1.