|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Scissors (仮面ライダーシザース Kamen Raidā Shizāsu, Masked Rider Scissors) may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Scissors
- Rider Height: 190 cm
- Rider Weight: 93 kg
Rider Senses: Ability Parameters:
- Punching Power: 250 AP (12.5 t)
- Kicking Power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 35 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Eyesight: 10 km
- Hearing: 10 km
- Advent: Volcancer: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Scissors Pinch: 1000 AP (50 t)
- Shell Defense: 2000 GP (100 t)
- Scissors Attack: 4000 AP (200 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Scissors using an Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Volcancer. His Visor, the Scissors Visor (シザースバイザー Shizāsu Baizā), is a claw-equipped gauntlet on his left arm that also functions as his personal weapon. Scissors' jumping height and running speed are identical to Ryuki's, but his kicking power is lower in exchange for a slightly higher punching power.
Through the use of his Strike Vent Advent Card, Scissors can arm himself with the Scissors Pinch (シザースピンチ Shizāsu Pinchi), an arm-mounted claw derived from Volcancer's left pincer. His Guard Vent equips him with the Shell Defense (シェルディフェンス Sheru Difensu), a shield derived from the armor plating on Volcancer's back.
By using his Final Vent, Scissors can execute his finisher, the Scissors Attack (シザースアタック Shizāsu Attaku), in Volcancer launches Scissors into the air with its claws. Scissors then curls into a ball and rapidly spins in the air before crashing into the enemy.
Legend Rider Devices
- Kamen Ride: Scissors: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Scissors. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Scissors. First used in the World of Shinkenger to fight Shinken Gold. Also available to be summoned by Diend in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO.
- "(Digital beeping) Scissors!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "The sly rider who made a contract with Volcancer is... (Clock ticking noise) Scissors! (ボルキャンサーと契約した狡猾なライダーは…シザースだ! Borukyansā to keiyaku shita kōkatsu na Raidā wa... Shizāsu da!)"
- ―Secondary activation announcement[src]
- "Rider Time! Advent! Scissors!"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]
- "(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! Advent! Scissors!"
- ―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]
- "Finish Time! Scissors! Final Time (Break/Burst/Jack)!"
- ―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]
Scissors Ridewatch (シザースライドウォッチ Shizāsu Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Scissors, this Ridewatch would provide access to the ScissorsArmor. It is dated 2002. This Ridewatch was one of the five winners of a poll held by Bandai to select Riders to be used in a five-pack of DX Ridewatches.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found