|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Saga (仮面ライダーサガ Kamen Raidā Saga, Masked Rider Saga) may refer to any of the following characters.
Kamen Rider Saga
- ―Sagarc's Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider height: 205 cm
- Rider weight: 110 kg
- Ability perameters
Saga's only form is accessed by inserting the Jyacorder (ジャコーダー Jakōdā) into Sagarc after the Sagarc Belt is formed. Taiga usually reserves the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Saga for occasions when he, as King of the Checkmate 4, must execute a Fangire who has been deemed guilty of helping humanity.
The Jyacorder also doubles as Saga's primary, and only, weapon. In battle, it has two modes, the rapier-like Rod Mode (ロッドモード Roddo Mōdo) and the whip-like Bute Mode (ビュートモード Byūto Mōdo). Saga also uses the Jyacorder, in conjunction with his Wake Up Fuestles to perform his Snaking Death-break (スネーキングデスブレイク Sunēkingu Desubureiku) finishing attack, where he impales the target with the Jyacorder in whip mode, and hangs them until they are destroyed.
Taiga would later discard Sagarc, and his power as Saga, to partner with Kivat-Bat the 2nd and gain the power of Dark Kiva.
Kamen Rider Saga's ending theme is entitled "Roots of the King".
Appearances: Kiva Episode 32-43, 46-47
- Sagarc Belt - Transformation belt
- Jyacorder - Personal weapon
- Fuestles - Whistle-like devices that activate a function, depending on the Fuestle
- KamenRide: Saga: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Saga. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Saga. First used in the World of Den-O to fight the Momotaros-possessed Yusuke.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found