|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Raia (仮面ライダーライア Kamen Raidā Raia) is a Rider who uses the power of his Contract Monster Evildiver.
- Rider Height: 190 cm
- Rider Weight: 92 kg
- Punching Power: 200 AP (10 t)
- Kicking Power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Eyesight: 10 km
- Hearing: 10 km
- Advent: Evildiver: 4000 AP (200 t)
- Evilwhip: 2000 AP (100 t)
- Hide Venom: 5000 AP (250 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Raia using an Card Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Evildiver. His Visor, the Evilvisor (エビルバイザー Ebiru Baizā), is small shield mounted on his left arm. Raia's punching power, kicking power, and jump height are identical to Knight's, but he is slightly slower.
Through the use of the Swing Vent Advent Card, Raia can arm himself with the Evilwhip (エビルウィップ Ebiru Wippu), a whip derived from Evildiver's tail. Raia can also use the Copy Vent to summon a copy of his opponent's weapon
By using his Final Vent, Raia can execute his finisher, the Hide Venom (ハイドベノン Haido Benon), in which he rides on Evildiver's back and rams into the enemy.
- Main article: Evildiver
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Evilvisor - Raia's Visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, either his real identity or his full name never be revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.