|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Kamen Rider Raia may refer to any of the following characters:
- Punching Power: 10 t (200 AP)
- Kicking Power: 15 t (300 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 40 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Sight & Hearing: 10 km
One can transform into Kamen Rider Raia using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Evildiver. His Visor, the Evil Visor (エビルバイザー Ebiru Baizā), is small shield mounted on his left arm. Raia's punching power, kicking power, and jump height are identical to Knight's, but he is slightly slower.
Through the use of the Swing Vent Advent Card, Raia can arm himself with the Evil Whip (エビルウィップ Ebiru Wippu), a whip derived from Evildiver's tail. Raia can also use the Copy Vent to summon a copy of his opponent's weapon
By using his Final Vent, Raia can execute his finisher, the Hide Venom (ハイドベノン Haido Benon), in which he rides on Evildiver's back and rams into the enemy.
- Height: 205 cm
- Weight: 99 kg
- Punching Power: 15 t (300 AP)
- Kicking Power: 22.5 t (450 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 63 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4 seconds
- Sight & Hearing: 70 km
Kamen Rider Raia Survive (仮面ライダーライアサバイブ Kamen Raidā Raia Sabaibu) is Raia's Survive Form, assumed by using the Survive Shippu Advent Card. It never appeared in any media but can be seen in concept art.
In this form, Raia's Rider Visor transforms into a bow-like weapon called the Evil Visor-Zwei (エビルバイザーツバイ Ebiru Baizā Tsubai).
- Main article: EvilDiver
- KamenRide: Raia: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Raia. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Raia armed with Swing Vent. First used in the World of Shinkenger to fight Shinken Gold. Diend uses it again in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and Kick Hopper. Also available to be summoned by Diend in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found