|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider PunchHopper may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider PunchHopper
- "Henshin: Change PunchHopper!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Rider Height: 192 cm
- Rider Weight: 93 kg
- Ability Perimeters:
- Punching Power: 3 t
- Finisher Power: 19 t
- Kicking Power: 6.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 39 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m/5.6 s
Unlike all of the other Riders in Kamen Rider Kabuto, the Kamen Rider Hopper Series Riders only have one form that they transform into. Kamen Rider PunchHopper (仮面ライダーパンチホッパー Kamen Raidā Panchihoppā) has a black Acrida cinerea motif and by raising the legs on the Hopper Zecter (ホッパーゼクタ ーHoppā Zekutā), PunchHopper can jump high into the sky. By lowering the legs on the Hopper Zecter, the energy is concentrated into a tachyon-powered Rider Punch (ライダーパンチ Raidā Panchi). The impact upon landing on the ground again powers up another punch.
- Hopper Zecter: PunchHopper's Transformation device (uses the brown side)
- ZECT Buckle: PunchHopper's transformation-Clock Up hybrid belt
- Anchor Jack: The gold-joints installed onto the right arm of PunchHopper
Legend Rider Devices
- Kamen Ride: PunchHopper: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider PunchHopper. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider PunchHopper. First used in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and KickHopper. Also available to be summoned by Diend in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO.