|This article is about a/an movie in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|WARNING: This movie contains scenes of graphic violence, blood, and nudity. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider Para-DX with Poppy (仮面ライダーパラドクスwithポッピー Kamen Raidā Paradokusu Uizu Poppī) is the second installment of the V-Cinema Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending, focusing on the characters of Parado/Kamen Rider Para-DX and Poppy Pipopapo/Kamen Rider Poppy.
Saiko Yaotome is a doctor dedicated to recovery treatments and heads “Let's Make Bugsters”, a new training game created for the recovery of people that disappeared. The test run has Emu raising Parado and Saiko raising Poppy. There is something different about the Parado in the game, though. The “real” Parado has been trapped and he faces his mysterious double, with the strength of the bond with Emu.
Continuity and Placement
- Takes place immediately following Kamen Rider Brave & Snipe.
to be added
Kamen Rider Para-DX
|Kamen Rider Poppy||Poppy Pipopapo/Asuna Karino|
|Kamen Rider Another Para-DX||Black Parado|
|Genomes||Michihiko Zaizen's data|
- Parado (パラド), Black Parado (ブラックパラド Burakku Parado): Shouma Kai (甲斐 翔真 Kai Shōma)
- Asuna Karino/Poppy Pipopapo (仮野 明日那/ポッピーピポパポ Karino Asuna/Poppī Pipopapo): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢 Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎 Iijima Hiroki)
- Kuroto Dan (檀 黎斗 Dan Kuroto): Tetsuya Iwanaga (岩永 徹也 Iwanaga Tetsuya)
- Kiriya Kujo (九条 貴利矢 Kujō Kiriya): Hayato Onozuka (小野塚 勇人 Onozuka Hayato)
- Graphite (グラファイト Gurafaito): Shouma Machii (町井 祥真 Machii Shōma)
- Tsukuru Koboshi (小星 作 Koboshi Tsukuru): Shohei Uno (宇野 祥平 Uno Shōhei)
- Masamune Dan (檀 正宗 Dan Masamune): Hiroyuki Takami (貴水 博之 Takami Hiroyuki)
- Sakurako Dan (檀 桜子 Dan Sakurako): Rie Nakai (中井 理恵 Nakai Rie)
- Saiko Yaotome (八乙女 紗衣子 Yaotome Saiko): Yurina Yanagi (柳 ゆり菜 Yanagi Yurina)
- Kamen Rider Para-DX Level 99: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
- Kamen Rider Poppy: Jiro Uchikawa (内川 仁朗 Uchikawa Jirō)
- Kamen Rider Another Para-DX:
- Genomes: Shinsuke Kusano (草野 伸介 Kusano Shinsuke)
- Gashat Used:
- Level Used:
- to be added
- In the bugster-raising game, even though Emu is only playing games similar to House of the Dead and Time Crisis with Parado, as a well as a game similar in style to old Dragon Ball Z fighting games, but with a fantasy setting, the game Saiko is playing with Poppy is an elaborate version of Princess Maker with several pop culture references. This clearly shows the differences in games developed to male and female audiences, as the games Emu and Parado play are male-oriented and the one Saiko and Poppy are playing has female themes.