|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Kamen Rider Onyx may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Onyx
A black-colored version of Dragon Knight contracted to Dragblacker, Onyx possesses the same abilities and combat potential as the former; however, Onyx is relatively stronger than Dragon Knight, due to his Advent Cards having a higher AP. This is shown when Kit as Onyx manages to overpower Adam, the original Dragon Knight, in episode 34. The only disadvantage of the Onyx form is the lack of a Survive Mode card.
- Advent Deck
Like Dragon Knight, Onyx slots his cards on the dragon-like slot on his left arm called the Black Drag Visor.
- Attack Vent: Summons Dragblacker to directly attack his opponents.
- Sword Vent: Conjures a black dragon-designed broadsword.
- Strike Vent: Attaches a black dragon-like gauntlet on his right hand to shoot a burst of black flames assisted by Dragblacker.
- Guard Vent: Attaches black dragon-like guards on his arms.
- Final Vent: Summons Dragblacker for Onyx's Final Vent. It consists of Onyx jumping into the air to emit dark energy and then deliver a flying side kick with Dragblacker flying behind to boost the attack's power with its dark flame.
- Link Vent: When combined with the 12 other cards of this type, all thirteen Final Vents are combined into one massive Pulse. They were only used to destroy Xaviax.