|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Odin
- Rider Height: 205 cm
- Rider Weight: 100 kg
- Punching Power: 350 AP (17.5 t)
- Kicking Power: 500 AP (25 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4 seconds
- Eyesight: 20 km
- Hearing: 25 km
- Advent: Goldphoenix: 8000 AP (400 t)
- Gold Sabers: 4000 AP (200 t)
- Gold Shield: 4000 GP (200 t)
- Eternal Chaos: 10000 AP (500 t)
Kamen Rider Odin is Shiro Kanzaki's representative in the Rider Fight. He is contracted to Goldphoenix. His Visor, the Gold Visor (ゴールドバイザー Gōrudo Baizā), is a staff that can also hold all three Survive Advent Cards after the wings on its upper section are opened. When this is done, Odin becomes immortal. Odin's parameters are the highest out of all of the 13 Riders, including those in Survive Form. This was done by Kanzaki to ensure that Odin would win the Rider Fight and grant him his wish.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Odin can arm himself with the Gold Sabers (ゴルトセイバー Goruto Seibā), a pair of swords derived from the tips of Goldphoenix's wings. His Guard Vent equips him with the Gold Shield (ゴルトシールド Goruto Shīrudo), a shield derived from Goldphoenix's tail.
By using his Final Vent, Odin can execute his finisher, Eternal Chaos, in which Goldphoenix grabs onto Odin's back, flies with him into the air, and rams into the opponent.
Behind the scenes
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, either his real identity or his full name never be revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.
- It is unknown if Odin's purpose is similar to his Ryuki counterpart, in which he was a puppet used to rig the war in Shiro's favor.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found