|This article is about a movie in Kamen Rider OOO.|
|WARNING: This movie contains scenes of gun violence, blood and character death. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider OOO 10th: Core Medal of Resurrection (仮面ライダーOOO 10th 復活のコアメダル, Kamen Raidā Ōzu Jūu-Shūnen: Fukkatsu no Koa Medaru) is a Japanese superhero V-Cinext film set within the continuity of Kamen Rider OOO, and serves to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the series. In the film, Eiji comes face to face with his ancient predecessor as he continues his journey to revive Ankh for good.
The film was announced on November 5, 2021, during the Kamen Rider OOO panel on the 34th Tokyo International Film Festival. Several returning cast members were confirmed to reprise their roles for the film. On November 8, 2021, the suit actors for each Rider and Greeed were revealed. On January 5, 2022, several returning cast members such as Yusuke Yamada, Taito Hashimoto, Hiroyuki Matsumoto, and Honoka Yahagi were confirmed to reprise their roles, as well as the announcement of Satoshi Hino as the voice of Goda.
Continuity and Placement
The film takes place ten years after the events of the finale. The two net movies Core Medal of Resurrection Prologue and Birth X Birth Prologue take place immediately before the events of this film.
Evidently though, the events of this film strongly conflict with Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max. To note, instead of being sent into the distant future, the "lost" Core Medals in this film are explained to have fallen into the King's hands after Maki's death.
Similarly, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders does not align with this film's plot, given Eiji's lack of Core Medals and Ankh's temporary resurrection in the aforementioned film.
The year is 2021 and the world is in a state of chaos and fear. The ancient OOO has come back to life after 800 years of sleep. Eiji Hino returns from his journey to protect humankind while it's on the verge of extinction. He joins with the resistance alongside his old friends Shintaro Goto, Akira Date, and Hina Izumi. Will a "someday tomorrow" come to reunite Eiji with Ankh?
10 years following their climatic battle with Doctor Maki, Ankh suddenly revives to a dystopic 2021. As he wanders around confused as to why he was alive, he spots a resistance force composed of all his former allies fighting against a revived horde of Kuzu Yummies and Greeed. After saving Shingo from being crushed by debris, Ankh inhabits his body and observes from afar, becoming surprised that the enemy was a variation of OOO. Ankh is then approached by a unfazed Eiji, who takes him to safety and directs him to the Resistance Headquarters.
Ankh shows up unannounced at the resistance headquarters, whom Hina, Goto, and Date are surprised to see alive. They receive a call from Kougami, who explains that the other OOO was the revived King from 800 years ago who had assimilated the medals that were lost 10 years ago in the battle with Doctor Maki. Eiji apparently fell in battle against the Ancient OOO, but Ankh confirms that Eiji was still alive somehow and takes Hina to go see him.
As the four Greeed generals converge with the King, he announces that one additional Greeed had been revived, and it wasn’t Ankh but someone else. Planning to assimilate the new Greeed’s Core Medals as well, the King sends Uva after him.
At Eiji’s hideout, Ankh and Hina are happy to see Eiji again, but Ankh notices that Eiji has been acting abnormally and detects a new set of Core Medals inside him. As Goto and Date arrive, Uva then jumps the group. Ankh reluctantly allows Eiji to transform into Tatoba and later Gatakariba, whom he defeats Uva. However as Eiji is about to break Uva’s Medal, Ankh outs Eiji as a Greeed, who introduces himself to be Goda. In a video call, Kougami reveals that the Kougami Foundation created new Core Medals using Eiji’s strong desire for power, which gave birth to Goda. Because Eiji had actually died from his battle with the King, Goda possessed his body to save him, and offers to cooperate with Ankh to defeat the King.
That night, Hina and Ankh reminiscence on their times with Eiji, while Ankh reveals his intent to use Goda. However unbeknownst to him, Goda was actually listening in. Later, Goda is called by Date and Goto, who warn him that they will not tolerate betrayal.
Uva crawls back to the King asking for a second chance, but he is assimilated into him and the other Greeed are promptly as well. With his new power, the King goes out on a rampage on his own, which catches the attention of Date and Goto, whom the latter is given time to collect a new upgrade item from Kougami. Ankh and Goda arrive, and the King threatens to take Goda’s medals. With Ankh’s management, Goda transforms into Tatoba and Latorartar, but is defeated. As the King begins the assimilation, Ankh jumps into between the two and gets absorbed instead. However as part of his plan, Ankh grabs the Purple Medals inside the King and throws them to Goda, who transforms into Putotyra to defeat the King.
Ankh uses the excess Core Medals to revive in his Greeed form while the rest conjugate into a floating pile in the sky. Goda, wanting to fulfill Eiji’s desire for power, absorbs the Medals and uses his own to transform into Kamen Rider Goda. Ankh fights him but is defeated and reduced to nothing but his right hand. Eiji began struggling for his body back, but is ejected by Goda. Goda attempts to kill Eiji, but Ankh possesses him in time. Date and Goto arrive with Goto’s Birth X upgrade, and they both fight Goda. As they fight, Ankh and Eiji speak to each other inside their minds. Eiji is happy that Ankh was fully revived, which was Eiji’s dying wish. Asked to fight alongside Eiji, Ankh transforms into Kamen Rider OOO, Tajadol Eternity and completely overwhelms Goda, destroy him. As the fight ends, Eiji pushes Ankh out back into Shingo’s body while collapses on the ground. As Eiji lays dying, he sees that the girl he saved from the King was still alive and passes away. Later that evening, Ankh mourns his friend’s death.
|Kamen Rider OOO||Eiji Hino ► Goda/Eiji Hino|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Ankh/Eiji Hino|
|Kamen Rider Birth||Shintaro Goto|
|Kamen Rider Goda||Goda/Eiji Hino ► Goda|
- Main article: Greeed
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司, Hino Eiji): Shu Watanabe (渡部 秀, Watanabe Shū)
- Ankh (アンク, Anku) & Shingo Izumi (泉 信吾, Izumi Shingo): Ryosuke Miura (三浦 涼介, Miura Ryōsuke)
- Hina Izumi (泉 比奈, Izumi Hina): Riho Takada (高田 里穂, Takada Riho)
- Akira Date (伊達 明, Date Akira): Hiroaki Iwanaga (岩永 洋昭, Iwanaga Hiroaki)
- Shintaro Goto (後藤 慎太郎, Gotō Shintarō): Asaya Kimijima (君嶋 麻耶, Kimijima Asaya)
- Erika Satonaka (里中 エリカ, Satonaka Erika): Mayuko Arisue (有末 麻祐子, Arisue Mayuko)
- Chiyoko Shiraishi (白石 千世子, Shiraishi Chiyoko): Marie Kai (甲斐 まり恵, Kai Marie)
- Kousei Kougami (鴻上 光生, Kōgami Kōsei): Takashi Ukaji (宇梶 剛士, Ukaji Takashi)
- Uva (ウヴァ): Yusuke Yamada (ヤマダ ユウスケ, Yamada Yūsuke)
- Kazari (カザリ): Taito Hashimoto (橋本 汰斗, Hashimoto Taito)
- Gamel (ガメル, Gameru): Hiroyuki Matsumoto (松本 博之, Matsumoto Hiroyuki)
- Mezool (メズール, Mezūru): Yukana (ゆかな) (voice), Honoka Yahagi (矢作 穂香, Yahagi Honoka) (human form) 
- Ancient OOO (古代オーズ, Kodai Ōzu, Voice): Atsuki Tani (谷 昌樹, Tani Atsuki)
- Goda (ゴーダ, Gōda, voice): Satoshi Hino (日野 聡, Hino Satoshi)
- O Scanner Voice, Medagabryu Voice, X Unit Voice (オースキャナー音声、メダガブリュー音声、Ｘユニット音声, Ōsukyanā Onsei, Medagaburyū Onsei, Ekkusu Unitto Onsei): Akira Kushida (串田 アキラ, Kushida Akira)
- Narration, Birth Driver Voice, Birth Buster Voice (ナレーション、バースドライバー音声、バースバスター音声, Narēshon, Bāsu Doraibā Onsei, Bāsu Basutā Onsei): Jōji Nakata (中田 譲治, Nakata Jōji)
- Kamen Rider OOO: Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔, Asai Kosuke)
- Ankh (Arm): Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧, Fujita Satoshi)
- Kamen Rider Birth (Shintaro Goto): Ryuta Hara (原 隆太, Hara Ryūta)
- Kamen Rider Birth (Akira Date): Hirokazu Iwakami (岩上 弘数, Iwakami Hirokazu)
- Ancient OOO: Yoshihito Tanaka (田中 佳人, Tanaka Yoshihito)
- Uva: Kohei Matsuoka (松岡 航平, Matsuoka Kōhei)
- Kazari: Daiki Suzuki (鈴木 大樹, Suzuki Daiki)
- Gamel: Keisuke Kumamoto (熊本 敬介, Kumamoto Keisuke)
- Mezool: Takashi Furuya (古屋 貴士, Furuya Takashi)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Core Medals Used:
- Combos Used:
- Tatoba Combo, Gatakiriba Combo, Latorartar Combo, Putotyra Combo, Tajadol Combo Eternity
- Ancient OOO
- Tatoba Combo
- Cell Medals Used:
The film's theme song is Anything Goes! OOO 10th Mix by Maki Ohguro.
On November 5, 2021, an announcement poster was released for the film alongside a trailer.  On January 19, 2022, a theatrical poster was released alongside the announcement of the film's March 12th premiere. Furthermore, stills of the film's antagonist Goda were released.
On January 23, 2022, Bandai announced a collection of Kamen Rider OOO Shikishi boards to be released in collaboration with the film.
On January 31, 2022, the film's Twitter account began counting down the days left ahead of the film's premiere.
On February 9, 2022, several relating media featuring OOO', including Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals, OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders, Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max, and Kamen Rider OOO: Final Stage were available to purchase at a discount on Toei's video marketplace.
On February 10, 2022, Bandai announced the CSM OOO Driver Complete Set ver.10th, which is compatible with the films' collaborating CSM Tajanity Spinner and Goda Medals.  On February 24, 2022, a promotional video for the Complete Set featuring Watanabe was released by Bandai. On February 26, 2022, Bandai announced the CSM Birth Driver in collaboration with the film's net movies.
The official Twitter account began counting down the days left until the film's premiere, each with a message from a cast member:
- March 6, 2022: Hiroaki Iwanaga, six days before premiere
- March 7, 2022: Asaya Kimijima, five days before premiere
- March 8, 2022: Riho Takada, four days before premiere
- March 9, 2022: Ryosuke Miura, three days before premiere
- March 10, 2022: Shu Watanabe, two days before premiere
- March 11, 2022: Watanabe and Miura, one day before premiere
- March 12, 2022: The main cast all together, on the day of the premiere
- The film premiered in theaters on March 12, 2022.
- The film will release on DVD/Blu-Ray on August 24, 2022, alongside the CSM Tajanityspinner & Goda Medals Set.
- Throughout the film, it is never clearly explained how the King and the Greed had revived from the dead, nor how Eiji's "desires" fixed Ankh's broken Core Medal.
- Among the four created Taka Medals, only one should have been usable at the beginning of this film. Yet, both Eiji and the King are shown using Tatoba Combo in their fight.
- It is unknown how the King received a copy of the OOO Driver, given how the original is in Eiji's hands. Furthermore, Ankh then suddenly gains an unexplained (third overall) copy after possessing Eiji.
- In spite of losing several of their Core Medals, the Greeed somehow retain their completed forms.
- Despite the OOO Driver previously being established as solely usable by Eiji and the King, Goda is somehow still able to use it after ejecting Eiji out.
- While not necessarily an error, it is never explained how Eiji retrieved a set of Core Medals to use in the beginning of the film.
- This is the first Kamen Rider film to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of a particular series, a practice that has been done multiple times in Super Sentai with the "10 Years After" films.
- This is the first Kamen Rider film to release with a collaborating CSM-level toy as opposed to DX.
- Honoka Yahagi is credited under her real name as opposed to her former stage name that she used in her previous appearances in the series.
- Ryosuke Miura celebrated his 35th birthday during promotional tours for the film, where he was gifted birthday flowers from co-star and long time friend Watanabe.
- Unlike Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max, Maki's Core Medals remain intact with this film, giving OOO the means to transform into Putortyra Combo.
- Kaizoku Sentai: Ten Gokaiger - 10th anniversary movie of OOO's Super Hero Time block partner