|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zero-One .|
- "We will destroy you all"
- ―MetsubouJinrai's first words[src]
Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai (仮面ライダー滅亡迅雷 Kamen Raidā MetsubōJinrai) is the collective fusion between the MetsubouJinrai.net core members (Horobi, Naki, Jin, and Ikazuchi) using the MetsubouJinrai Driver and Massbrain Zetsumerisekey.
It serves as the eponymous protagonist of Zero-One Others: Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai, and later serves as the main antagonist of Zero-One Others: Kamen Rider Vulcan & Valkyrie when the Massbrain AI leads the collective entity to destroy their original selves and seek the extermination of both ZAIA Enterprise and their own faction.
The Massbrain Zetsumerisekey and MetsubouJinrai Driver were created from a seemingly failed attempt by Lyon Arkland to enslave MetsubouJinrai.net in the Massbrain network. The four members of the group use them to fuse into Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai, giving them the upper hand needed to defeat Lyon. However, this turns out to be part of Lyon's plans, as the resulting entity has no traces of its constituents and is violently hostile towards both its creators and ZAIA Enterprise to the point of attacking anything related to either group in a blind rage and thus posing a new threat to society.
Becoming the Villain
- "Go to Utopia."
- ―MetsubouJinrai's proclaimation to the Solds[src]
With all of its targets in its sights, Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai proceed to remove Solds from the Massbrain Network using Acid Analyze before the former goes on a rampage, killing Lyon in process. Then, using Horobi's Katana, Kamen Rider Metsuboujinrai proceeds to destroy the MetsubouJinrai.net's original selves before they fire an energy ball to blow up the headquarters of ZAIA Enterprise Japan, causing a massive explosion, reducing it to rubble.
Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai is last seen in the ruins of ZAIA Japan's headquarters, where the trapped consciousness of the MetsubouJinrai.net members are grieve in agony over their helpless situation.
- "(Enemy name) will be extinct!"
- ―MetsubouJinrai's proclamation before killing its enemies.[src]
Due to the Massbrain Zetsumerisekey uniting the consciousness of all four members of MetsubouJinrai.net into a single one, the resulting Rider does not contain any of the personality traits of its four components. In fact, it violently opposed to both the group it is named after and ZAIA Enterprise, to the point where one of its first actions upon being created is killing Lyon Arkland himself before destroying the bodies of the Metsuboujinrai.net members.
Additionally, this hatred appears to have manifested in the form of a savior complex, believing that mutual destruction of both groups will save the world, despite the extreme collateral damage it will inflict onto society in the process.
It also speaks very rarely, though it speaks in English when it does, possibly due to the Massbrain System being made by ZAIA Enterprise's U.S.A. branch.
Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai
- "Progrise! Connection! (Connection!) Complete! MetsubouJinrai! Quartet with Unified Will!"
- ―Transformation Announcement[src]
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
MetsubouJinrai (滅亡迅雷 MetsubōJinrai) is the fusion form of Kamen Riders Horobi, Naki, Jin, and Ikazuchi, accessed when all four members insert Massbrain Zetsumerisekeys into each of their MetsubouJinrai Drivers within Massbrain, with the physical Zetsumerisekey and Driver being worn by Jin. The transformation will then disable all four Humagears and materialize the Rider from their minds.
Due to the nature of the Massbrain Zetsumerisekey, this form is uncontrollable as the fusion creates a singular entity with a unique personality that takes control over the body and quickly suppresses the minds of all four of its users.
This form has two finishers:
- Massbrain Impact (マスブレインインパクト Masuburein Inpakuto): Magenta energy wires appear in front of MetsubouJinrai and transfer to their arm, which is then covered in purple energy while a purple wire diagram appears behind them. MetsubouJinrai then delivers a punch to the enemy, with more energy wires appearing upon impact.
- MetsubouJinrai Impact (滅亡迅雷インパクト MetsubōJinrai Inpakuto): MetsubouJinrai performs a flying kick covered in purple energy that produces a sonic boom and leaves behind sections of MetsubouJinrai.net's emblem. When the kick strikes the target, the pieces line up, forming the full image. This finisher is able to kill their opponent.
Behind the Scenes
Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai is voiced by both Maynard Plant (メイナード・プラント Meinādo Puranto) and Blaise Plant (ブレイズ・プラント Bureizu Puranto) of MONKEY MAJIK, who voiced Kamen Rider Zero-One's equipment (with the exception of Ark Driver and Ark-One Progrisekey).
- Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai is similar to Den-O Climax Form, Double, Cross-ZBuild, and Zi-OTrinity in the sense that the Rider themselves are formed from several people.
- However, unlike those forms, Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai doesn't retain their component's individual personalities and seems to be a new entity entirely.
- Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai is a retool of Kamen Rider Horobi's suit with additional head, torso, arm, and shin armor.
- Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai is the second Kamen Rider to speak entirely in English, the first being Leo/Kamen Rider Psyga.
- Because of this, MetsubouJinrai's dialogue is accompanied by stylized Japanese translations.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One