|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Kuuga.|
|"Sorry Kamen Riders, this article is too small for the people to read." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
Kamen Rider Kuuga is a fighting game for the Playstation console based on the series of the same name. The player may play as Kuuga in his Mighty, Dragon, Pegasus, Titan, and Ultimate forms (Kuuga Amazing Mighty and Kuuga's Rising forms would not be playable in a video game until Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle) as well as several different Gurongi.
- Challenge Mode
- 1P Battle Mode
- 2P Battle Mode
- Practice Mode
- Survival Mode
- Option Mode
- Result Mode
- Card Slot Mode
This Mode follows the story of Kamen Rider Kuuga from episodes 2, 5-14 and 24. The Player must fight the Gurongi from that particular episode. After clearing this mode Kuuga can use the Rising Forms when finishing off a Gurongi opponent in Battle Mode.
- Must attack Gurongi until health is left only 1 (don't attack with special attacks when they are low health this maybe kill them and win with normal forms), Kuuga will automatically upgrade to Rising Forms.
1P Battle Mode
Player must fight random opponent in 8 stages, stage 8 is a boss battle.
Boss in this mode
Kuuga in all his forms (except Growing) must fight Me-Garima-Ba.
Kuuga Growing form must fight Zu-Gumun-Ba.
Gurongi characters must fight Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form.
2P Battle Mode
Player VS Mode.
The player fights random opponents without restoring health until they are defeated or win.
Card Slot Mode
This is card minigame and player must use points from clearing Challenge, 1P Battle, Survival Modes to get random cards, this mode also unlocks new characters.
- Can use from the start
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form
- Unlockable characters
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Dragon Form (collect 3 blue letter card)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form (collect 3 green letter card)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Titan Form (collect 3 purple letter card)
- Me-Garume-Re (find his card)
- Me-Garima-Ba (clear challenge mode once)
- Zu-Mebio-Da (defeat opponent in Survival Mode many than 10)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Growing Form (clear 1P Battle Mode with all Kuuga basic forms)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form (collect all cards)