|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Kiva-la may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Kiva-la
- ―Transformation announcement via Kiva-la[src]
- Height: 175 cm
- Weight: 60 kg
- Punching power: 3 t
- Kicking power: 6 t
- Maximum jump height: 70 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 7 seconds
A human can transform into Kamen Rider Kiva-la (仮面ライダーキバーラ Kamen Raidā Kibāra) with the aid of Kiva-la. Despite having slightly lower stats than Decade's default form, with the exception of a much higher jumping height, she was able to defeat him in his Violent Emotion form. Kamen Rider Kiva-la is armed with the Kiva-la Saber, which she can use to perform her finishing attack, the Sonic Stab (ソニックスタッブ Sonikku Sutabbu): Kiva-la deploys wings of light from her back and flies toward the enemy at high speeds before slashing them.
- Kiva-la: Kivat partner and transformation method
- Kiva-la Saber: Personal weapon
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Kamen Rider Decade: World Destruction Chapter
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010
- Kamen Rider Decade: Final Chapter
- Movie War 2010
- Production photos reveal that Kamen Rider Kiva-la's suit originally featured a white belt, had a forehead crest painted solid purple rather than silver and gold, and lacked the black paint and yellow gem on her abdomen.