|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Kabuto.|
Kamen Rider Kabuto is a video game developed and produced by Bandai for the PlayStation 2, based on the TV series Kamen Rider Kabuto. Released on November 30, 2006, it is a fighting game featuring all the Riders seen in the TV show and Kabuto summer movie, along with Hyper Gatack. The game features 5 different modes of play, ranging from a story mode to several multi-player modes.
- Kamen Rider Kabuto (Masked Form, Rider Form, Hyper Form)
- Kamen Rider TheBee (Yaguruma, Kagami, Kageyama) (Masked Form, Rider Form)
- Kamen Rider Drake (Masked Form, Rider Form)
- Kamen Rider Sasword (Masked Form, Rider Form)
- Kamen Rider Gatack (Masked Form, Rider Form, Hyper Form)
- Kamen Rider KickHopper
- Kamen Rider PunchHopper
- Kamen Rider Hercus
- Kamen Rider Ketaros
- Kamen Rider Caucasus
- Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto (Masked Form, Rider Form)
- Aracnea Worm Rubor
- Aracnea Worm Flavus
- Aracnea Worm Nigritia
- Verber Worm
- Verber Worm Rota
- Formicaalubus Worm
- Scorpio Worm
- Sepultura Worm
- Tarantes Worm Purpura
- Acarina Worm Amber
- Uca Worm
- ZECTrooper Shadow
- Pupa Worm
- White Pupa Worm
Rider Finishers / Finale
- Kabuto: Rider Kick, Maximum Hyper Typhoon, Maximum Hyper Cyclone
- TheBee: Rider Sting
- Drake: Rider Shooting
- Sasword: Rider Slash
- Gatack: Rider Kick, Rider Cutting, Hyper Kick
- KickHopper: Rider Kick
- PunchHopper: Rider Punch
- Dark Kabuto: Rider Kick
- Ketaros: Rider Beat
- Hercus: Rider Beat
- Caucasus: Rider Kick
- Kamen Rider Kabuto/Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto: Hiro Mizushima
- Kamen Rider TheBee I/Kamen Rider KickHopper: Hidenori Tokuyama
- Kamen Rider TheBee II/Kamen Rider Gatack: Yuki Sato
- Kamen Rider TheBee III/Kamen Rider PunchHopper: Masato Uchiyama
- Kamen Rider Drake/Acarina Worm Amber: Kazuki Kato
- Kamen Rider Sasword/Scorpio Worm: Yusuke Yamamoto
- Kamen Rider Ketaros/Worms: Katsumi Shiono
- Kamen Rider Hercus: Katsuya Kobayashi
- Kamen Rider Caucasus: Joji Nakata
- Uca Worm: Hitomi Miwa
- Tarantes Worm Purpura: Takaaki Kuwashiro
- Some stages in Story Mode had its scenes changed:
- In the episode where Kabuto and Sasword fight a Worm who attacked criminals, Sasword's transformation into the Scorpio Worm was immediately noticed by Kabuto and the player fights the Scorpio Worm. After winning, Tsurugi as Scorpio Worm said "Sister, sister, I am sorry" with the reply from Kabuto that it is fine as she will understand. This stage is the only original story which does not exist in series.
- Kabuto's fight with Ketaros is staged within the water dam instead. Ketaros' death was also altered, which he died by fighting instead of being crashing into the earth.
- Caucasus was defeated by both Kabuto and Gatack instead.
- Instead of Drake, Kabuto was the one who defeated the Uca Worm.
- The Hopper Riders have the ability to Clock Up, an ability never demonstrated in the show.
- Kabuto's fight with his future self as Hyper Kabuto as the special episode if the player wins the original story with no continues never existed in the series because they only met and never talk.
- Ketaros has his finisher in the game despite it never being shown in the movie.
- Hyper Kabuto's Maximum Hyper Typhoon and Dark Kabuto's Dark Rider Kick are modified, making them different from their supposed utilization in series.
- On the opening credits, Sasword, Kick and PunchHoppers are shown to have the Rider Machine which are the same to other Zecter Riders (excluding Kabuto and Gatack).