|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.|
Kit, now Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, fights Incisor who is fighting to gain a million dollar bounty for every Kamen Rider he defeats. Wing Knight comes to Dragon Knight's aid in the fight and decides to train Kit how to fight as a Kamen Rider.
Kit battles Kamen Rider Incisor who turns out to be Richie Preston, a spoiled rich kid who was kicked out of his home for his lack of responsibility and is recruited by Xaviax under the guise of attorney Walter Connors, who promises to pay him for venting Wing Knight. Len arrives and watches as Kit is forced to retreat. Kit goes to Grace's Bookstore to talk to Maya who reveals to him that his father's disappearance may be connected to the mirror monsters. After leaving, Kit is stalked by Incisor who calls him into battle. The two fight until Len shows up which causes Richie to leave, believing two-on-one to be unfair. Len decides to train Kit and then defeats him in a training session.
to be added
- Cards used:
- Dragon Knight:
- Guard Vent, Strike Vent, Sword Vent
- Wing Knight:
- Trick Vent, Sword Vent
- Strike Vent, Guard Vent
- Dragon Knight:
- Unlike the Ryuki counterpart episode, Len doesn't get involved with Kit's first fight against another Rider.
- Trick Vent is introduced.
- It's shown that not every battle scene is a reflection of its original place in the real world.
- Xaviax's first appearance in his human form.
- The Monster's Antique Store - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Incisor vs Dragon Knight: Round 1)
- The Mysterious Rider (Ryuki) - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. ((Incisor vs Dragon Knight: Round 2)
- Giant Spider Counterattack - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Wing Knight vs Dragon Knight: Part 1)
- School Ghost Story - Counterpart in Kamen Rider Ryuki. See comparison page. (Wing Knight vs Dragon Knight: Part 2)