|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Imperer (仮面ライダーインペラー Kamen Raidā Inperā, 6): One of the Riders who fight in the Kamen Rider Trial of the World of Ryuki, Imperer uses the power of his Contract Monsters Gigazelle as well as the other Zelle Mirror Monsters: Megazelle, Omegazelle, Negazelle, and Magazelle. He is removed from the trial by Decade.
Kamen Rider Imperer
- Rider Height: 195 cm
- Rider Weight: 94 kg
- Punching Power: 200 AP (10 t)
- Kicking Power: 400 AP (20 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Eyesight: 10 km
- Hearing: 18 km
- Advent: Gigazelle: 4000 AP (200 t)
- Gazelle Stab: 2000 AP (100 t)
- Drive Divider: 5000 AP (250 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Imperer using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with a Gigazelle. His Visor, the Gazelle Visor (ガゼルバイザー Gazeru Baizā), is mounted on his right knee. Imperer's punching power, kicking power, and running speed are identical to Ryuki's, while his jump height is significantly higher.
Through the use of the Spin Vent Advent Card, Imperer can arm himself with the Gazelle Stab (ガゼルスタッブ Gazeru Sutabbu), an arm-mounted pair of drills derived from Gigazelle's horns and forehead.
By using his his Final Vent, Imperer can execute his finisher, the Drive Divider (ドライブディバイダー Doraibu Dibaidā), in which he summons a horde of Zelle Mirror Monsters to surround him and stampede the enemy. Imperer then emerges from the crowd and delivers a knee strike to the opponent's head.
- Main article: Gigazelle
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Gazelle Visor - Imperer's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
Behind the scenes
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, either his real identity or his full name never be revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.