|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
Kamen Rider Imperer (仮面ライダーインペラー Kamen Raidā Inperā) is one of the Riders who fight in the Rider Fight in the Mirror World, Imperer uses the power of his Contract Monster Gigazelle as well as the other Zelle Mirror Monsters: Megazelle, Omegazelle, Negazelle, and Magazelle..
Appeared in the last battle with Kamen Rider Tiger as tag-team partners. In one of the ending, he was one of the remaining Riders who set their Final Vents on Shinji Kido, as Kamen Rider Knight Survive.
In the alternate ending, when Shinji as Knight destroys the core of the Mirror World, Imperer and the other Riders vanished. However, the battle is reset again as Odin waits for the time Ryuki fights.
Kamen Rider Imperer
- Punching Power: 10 t.[note 1]
- Kicking Power: 20 t.[note 2]
- Maximum Jump Height: 50 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 5 sec.
One can transform into Kamen Rider Imperer using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with a Gigazelle. His Visor, the Gazelle Visor (ガゼルバイザー Gazeru Baizā), is mounted on his right knee. Imperer's punching power, kicking power, and running speed are identical to Ryuki's, while his jump height is significantly higher.
Through the use of the Spin Vent Advent Card, Imperer can arm himself with the Gazelle Stab (ガゼルスタッブ Gazeru Sutabbu), an arm-mounted pair of drills derived from Gigazelle's horns and forehead.
By using his his Final Vent, Imperer can execute his finisher, the Drive Divider (ドライブディバイダー Doraibu Dibaidā), in which he summons a horde of Zelle Mirror Monsters to surround him and stampede the enemy. Imperer then emerges from the crowd and delivers a knee strike to the opponent's head.
- Main article: Gigazelle
Behind the scenes
- Like Kamen Rider Tiger, his identity maybe one of the name shown on the contact list of Koichi Sakakibara, either being Toshiyuki Yumura (湯村敏幸 Yumura Toshiyuki) or Shuji Shiina (椎名修治 Shīna Shūji).
- ↑ 200 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 400 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 2000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 5000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.
- ↑ 4000 AP, conversion: 1 AP (Ryuki) = 20 t.