|This article is about a crossover film in Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders (仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズFINAL ビルド＆エグゼイドwithレジェンドライダー, Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu Fainaru: Birudo ando Eguzeido wizu Rejendo Raidā) is a Japanese superhero crossover film between Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, serving as the second installment of the Heisei Generations Series, and the 9th Movie War film overall. The film features supporting roles from OOO, Fourze, Gaim, and Ghost as they race against time to help Ex-Aid and Build stop a mad scientist from destroying their worlds. Kamen Rider Grease makes an early-bird appearance ahead of his in-series debut.
The catchphrase for this film is "The strongest heroes gather! In the face of the evil scientist's plan to exterminate humanity, 6 warriors will stand up and fight." (最強ヒーロー集結 凶悪科学者の人類消滅計画に、6人の戦士が立ち上がる。, Saikyō hīrō shūketsu Kyōaku kagaku-sha no jinrui shōmetsu keikaku ni, 6-nin no senshi ga tachiagaru.)
The story begins following Ex-Aid and Para-DX's battle against Build during Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending. Build appeared and took Ex-Aid’s powers away, but Sento has no recollection of such incident happening other than a dream. Misora has made two new Fullbottles.
When Sento arrived to a Smash distress call, he found a Nebula Bugster instead, the latest mutation of the Bugster Virus. While Sento battled the Nebula Buster, Ryuga was blown into an alternate reality where the Sky Wall never existed, where he meets Emu and the Gamer Riders. The Riders from the world of Build and the Riders from the world of Ex-Aid, alongside the Legend Riders Fourze, OOO, Gaim, and Ghost will stand up against this threat!
The film begins with Sento Kiryu dreaming about taking Ex-Aid’s powers. When he wakes up after Misora finishes purifying the Doctor and Game Fullbottles, he tells the others about his weird dream and reveals his new RabbitTank Sparkling power-up bottle. Then, the team are called into battle when Nebula Bugsters begin attacking Touto. Realizing their powers have no effect on the monsters, Build accesses the Doctor and Game bottles for an Ex-Aid Best Match, remembering that Ex-Aid was in his dream. Left Kaiser then appears and takes the new bottles from Build and runs off. Cross-Z runs after him and gets sucked into Enigma, a inter-dimensional gateway that brought him to a parallel world where the Sky Wall never existed. Build fends off Left Kaiser and retrieves the stolen bottles, but is too late to save Cross-Z.
Nebula Bugsters begin to attack the public due to the interdimensional interference caused by Engima, alerting the attention of several former Kamen Riders. The Doctor Gamers arrive to the scene to try to calm the peace, with Emu out of commission due to Build taking his powers the week prior. Right Kaiser then appears and takes responsibility for unleashing the Nebula Bugsters for the sake of empowering the Enigma on his side. He activates the Enigma and sends Build’s Earth to their dimension, with the denizens of each Earth in awe after seeing another Earth in the sky. Enigma activates again, this time rendering the Gamer Drivers and Gashats useless. Right Kaizer attacks the Riders, only for them to be protected by the appearance of Kamen Rider Ghost. The Doctor Riders help quell the infected and wounded civilians in medical care while Emu thanks Takeru and Onari for his help. Then Ryuga appeared and began yelling at Asuna Karino about the Sky Wall. Emu notices the Build Driver on Ryuga and demands for his Ex-Aid powers back, with Ryuga dismissing the idea.
Meanwhile on Build’s Earth, Parado has encountered Sento and demands for Emu’s powers back, claiming it took him two entire years in an attempt to track Build down. After hearing Parado out, Sento realizes that Parado and “Ex-Aid” came from a world where the Sky Wall never existed. Soichi Isurugi appears and explains that Nebula Bugsters are monsters from a different world infused with their world’s Nebula Gas, and the only one who can defeat them are “riders with the power of video games,” which he tells Sento that that was the most likely reason as to why Sento refused to return Ex-Aid’s bottles. He suggests that Parado use the Game Fullbottle to communicate with Emu on the other side, which succeeded. The conversation confirmed a time difference between the two worlds and that Enigma was able converge the two time zones into one linear flow, and to Sento’s acknowledgement that Ryuga was in Ex-Aid’s world. The Doctor Riders begin to work a plan out with Kuroto Dan, while Parado falls temporarily ill due to the influence of the Fullbottle over his virus physiology. Soichi continues to explain how Kaisei Mogami once found a way to cross over to parallel worlds using the Sky Wall, and tells Sento to stop him. To help, he leaves behind 2 Fullbottles: Phoenix and Robot.
With a new plan in tow, Kuroto Dan faces the Nebula Bugsters with the new Kamen Rider Build Gashat he created from the data when Build attacked him. The new Gashat would allow him to insulate their gear from the negative effects of Nebula Gas exposure, albeit temporarily. Kuroto is asked to make more, but he refuses until Onari panders to his god complex and successfully convinces him to do so.
Sento begins his investigation of Kaisei Mogami by retrieving a profile of him from Gentoku Himuro, who explains that Mogami worked very closely with Takumi Katsuragi. During Mogami’s studies of the Sky Wall, he discovered traces of the Bugster Virus and determined it came from another reality, but the government refused to fund his development of Enigma: a machine that would allow travel between these two worlds, so Mogami quit and began working with Katsuragi assisting him in secret whilst maintaining his job for the government.
Sento then goes through Project Build’s files and discovers that Mogami had succeeded in using combination of the Nebula Gas and Bugster Virus, the Nebula Bugsters, as a fuel source for his inventions, including the Kaiser System and the Enigma. However doing so would require potent samples of the Bugster Virus, and the only way to do that was to quickly finish the Enigma and travel to the other world for samples. Sento realized that the Build that had attacked Ex-Aid was actually Katsuragi, which had coincided with his dreams. Confused as to why Katsuragi would also take Ex-Aid’s powers, Sento hypothesized that Katsuragi had disovered Mogami’s true intent, to combine both Build and Ex-Aid’s worlds, resulting in the destruction of both worlds.
Sento then starts destroying the Nebula Bugsters, forcing out Left Kaiser. Sento, who has determined that the Nebula Bugsters are the energy source for Enigma, was destroying them to shut it down and lure out Left Kaiser. Left Kaiser then attacks Build, to which Sento uses the two Fullbottles left for him to become Build PhoenixRobo Form, which successfully drives off Left Kaiser. Sento then uses a tracker which he placed on him to track Mogami. On the way, he asks Parado about the ‘Muteki’ in the Ex-Aid research files, as he is still confused as to why Katsuragi took Emu’s power rather than Parado’s. Parado explains that when he and Emu unite, they gain the power of invincibility. Sento realizes that the key to defeating Mogami is Ex-Aid’s Muteki power, which is why he stole Emu’s power before the Gamer Drivers were disabled by Enigma.
Using Parado as a link, Sento explains to Emu and the others that Mogami is trying to fuse both of their worlds together which will result in their complete destruction. Emu and Ryuga then try to find Enigma in their world, but are stopped by a swarm of Nebula Bugsters. Hiiro, Taiga, Kiriya, and Nico are also trying to fight them off in civilian form to little effect when Takeru arrives with 3 Kamen Rider Build Gashats which Hiiro, Taiga, and Kiriya use to become Brave, Snipe, and Lazer Turbo. Takeru then transforms into Ghost to help.
Emu and Cross-Z are struggling to defeat their Nebula Bugsters, to which Ryuga becomes confused as to why Emu is fighting so hard despite not being able to transform. An earthquake then opens up a crevice which Ryuga falls in to before being saved by Emu and a mysterious stranger who introduces himself as Eiji Hino. He tells them that his investigating has led him to realize that Foundation X, the terrorist research organization, are connected. He takes them to a Foundation X facility tower whilst Sento and a weakening Parado discover a hidden tunnel near the dam. Ryuga again questions why Emu is fighting so hard, and Emu explains how he will always fight to bring back the smile on a patient’s face.
Sento and Parado arrive at the Enigma on their world and find Left Kaiser. Ryuga and Eiji finds Right Kaiser, with both Kaisers revealing themselves as different versions of Kaisei Mogami, though Sento’s Mogami has cybernetic body parts. Mogami explains that Katsuragi intended to sell his Rider System as a weapon, and wanted to leave before Enigma could be complete. He got into a fight with Mogami over leaving which caused a system overload in Enigma which injured half of Mogami’s body. Mogami then confirms that Enigma was never just a parallel world transportation device, but is actually a fusion device. He then reveal that the fusion of worlds will result in the worlds’ destruction, whilst they will fuse themselves together so they will gain immortality, becoming the emperor of all parallel worlds: BiKaiser. Sento lashes out at Mogami, who he rushes through revealing it to be a hologram, who remarks that the world will end in 30 minutes before disappearing.
Emu, Ryuga, and Eiji learn the same plan from their Mogami, who unveils a collection of Core Medals and Astro Switches. Mogami reveals that he worked with Foundation X to develop the Enigma Machine at his end, whilst using their resources and research to recreate Core Medals and Zodiarts Switches. He then resurrects the Greeed as mindless servants: Uva, Mezool, Gamel, Kazari and to Eiji’s shock, Ankh. Despite it being a fake, Eiji cannot bring himself to hit Ankh as he holds the two pieces of the broken Taka Medal, they cause Ankh great pain as he falls out of a hole in the wall, Eiji jumps after him. During the drop, the broken pieces enter Ankh’s body, restoring his mind and personality to the Ankh that Eiji knows. Despite his joy at his friend being revived, their reunion will have to wait.
Returning to the top floor, Ankh rips out a medal each from Uva and Kazari, and says he wants an Ice Pop for his work. He throws the medals, allowing Eiji to transform into Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo. As he leads the Greeed away, Mogami transforms into Right Kaiser and defeats Cross-Z. He then takes the four Zodiart Switches and blasts the roof down on Emu and Ryuga, who are saved by the timely arrival of Kamen Rider Fourze, who drops them down to the ground and introduces himself as Gentaro Kisaragi.
Gentaro takes them to Amanogawa High School to meet his friend JK, who was following Foundation X and has determined that the Enigma Machine is located at the school due to the residual concentration of Cosmic Energy. Furthermore, JK has determined that Enigma will be activated when the planetary alignment has Cosmic Energy at its highest: 12 noon that day. They are then blocked by the four revived Zodiarts: Cancer, Scorpio, Leo, and Virgo, who Gentaro says he will deal with. Ryuga again questions his reasons, asking if he’s only fighting because he’s a Kamen Rider, to which Gentaro explains he fights to protect his friends, and students and staff at the school. He then transforms into Fourze, and uses the Giant Foot Switch to kick Leo and Cancer back across the courtyard where they hit the Enigma machine, which had been cloaked to hide it, but the cloaking device is neutralized. Emu runs off into Enigma.
Parado and Sento are searching the dam where Parado first woke up and where Ryuga disappeared looking for Enigma but cannot find it. They then see a young man approaching them, who jumps up and kicks the air, revealing the cloaked Enigma machine. He then introduces himself as Kouta Kazuraba aka Kamen Rider Gaim, explaining that Mogami is aspiring for some ‘forbidden fruit,’ and he’s going to put a stop to it. The Enigma machine then spits out dozens of Guardians, and Kouta says he will hold them back whilst Sento and Parado go ahead. He transforms and charges.
With just over 3 minutes to go, Emu and Sento are both at the controls of their respective Enigma machines. Sento instructs Emu to push Enigmas’ output to maximum, which Parado objects to. Emu reminds Parado that Build stealing the Ex-Aid power is why it still exists, and tells him to trust Build. Together, Emu and Sento both activate Enigma, causing the two structures to rise up. The two worlds then pull closer together, allowing the Enigma machines to interlock and begin the fusion of the two worlds. Emu runs outside and finds Ryuga, who is confused as it isn’t yet 12. As Ryuga starts shouting at Emu, they are both shocked to see Sento on his Machine Builder riding down the outside of the Enigma machines.
Sento meets with Ryuga and Emu, jesting that the former has gotten fatter, causing Ryuga to question whether he caused the end of two worlds just to make that remark. Parado then appears alongside reuniting with Emu. Sento then hands over the Doctor and Game Bottles to Emu, and on his instructions, Emu shakes the bottles and regains his Ex-Aid power. The two Mogamis then appear on Enigma, incredulous that Sento would push the Enigma machines to combine just to return Ex-Aid’s power. They then use their Kaiser Systems to fuse together into BiKaiser, then spawn an army of Guardians to defend them.
Just then, Fourze, OOO, Ghost, and Gaim arrive on their respective bikes to back up the others. Sento and Emu then transform and lead the charge, though their is some dispute between the riders as to who is the leader of their group. Gaim, Fourze, Ghost, and OOO all battle the Guardians whilst cycling through their powers and forms, with Ankh giving Eiji the three Red Medals before fading away. Eiji then transforms into OOO Tajadol Combo, then along with Gaim Kiwami Arms, Fourze Cosmicstates, and Ghost Mugen Damashii, fly up and destroy the towers supporting the interlocked Enigma machines, which then turn into a rocket and fly away. BiKaiser explains to Build and Ex-Aid that as long as the two Enigmas are interlocked, the fusion cannot be stopped and fights them.
On a rooftop, Ryuga questions why all the others are fighting. No-one’s asked them to do it, no-one will thank them for it, calling them all idiots for fighting until they are worn out. He then realizes that there is actually nothing wrong with that, and decides to fight for himself and those who believe in him, and transforms into Cross-Z. Atop the Enigma machines, Build and Ex-Aid are being thrashed by BiKaiser, but refuse to give in, with Ex-Aid transforming to Muteki Gamer. Cross-Z then arrives and hands to Build the RabbitTank Sparkling Can. Build then uses it to become Build RabbitTank Sparkling Form. Together, Ex-Aid and Build start to turn the tide and start to damage BiKaiser, who is confused as he should be immortal. Build reveals that when they pushed Enigmas’ power to maximum, they pushed the system to combine before 12, so it wasn't at full power.
Together, Build and Ex-Aid are able to take on BiKaiser, reaffirming why they fight as they use their finishers to destroy both the Enigma machines and BiKaiser. With the destruction of the machines, the devastation reverses and the worlds start to separate with Build's World being pulled back into its own universe. Build and Cross-Z meet up with the other riders to say goodbye, with Fourze giving Build his distinct friendship handshake.
On the roof of the hospital, Emu and Parado are reunited with the other doctor riders who congratulate them on their success, though when Kuroto says that this whole experience has stimulated his godly talents Poppy threatens to put him inside her Bugvisor II. At the Daitenku Temple, Takeru sees Onari lingering around outside the entrance, trying to sneak in. Laughing, he allows Onari to come back to the temple, leaving him to sweep the grounds which he gratefully does. In the hills on a dam, Kouta remarks at how peaceful the world is, and that it will always be his home. Gentaro is bidding the students goodbye at the end of the day, when JK pushes a hiding Mr. Oosugi into the open. Gentaro thanks Oosugi for helping the students escape.
In a quiet warehouse, Eiji holds up the three Red Core Medals which reform into Ankh. Eiji then hands him an ice pop, which he takes a bite of with a tear in his eye. With a smile on his face, he fades away again, and the two pieces of the broken Taka Medal drop to the floor into a small pile of ash. Eiji picks them up and affirms that they shall meet again someday.
Back in the Nascita basement, Sento and Ryuga both collapse onto the bed, where Ryuga learns that Katsuragi was the Build who stole Ex-Aid’s power, not Sento. Ryuga starts to question whether the reason Sento had his dream was really because of a vision imparted by holding the Ex-Aid bottle, but his hypothesis as to why the dream happened is interrupted by Misora who tells them of a Smash sighting. Sento wants to wait a while but Ryuga stirs him up and is eager to go, causing Sento to smile at his attitude change.
Some time later, in a warehouse alleyway, Build and Cross-Z are fighting some Faust Guardians when they are attacked by a mysterious golden blur which steals the Phoenix and Robot Full Bottles. Secretly watching the two from overhead, the golden Kamen Rider says he is simply taking back 2 Hokuto Fullbottles, and that they will meet again soon on the battlefield.
Continuity and Placement
- From the timeline relative to the World of Build as seen in Kamen Rider Build, the film takes place between Episodes 14 and 15, approximately two years after the post-credits scene in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending. The ending credits scene with Grease's debut cameo takes place the night right before his appearance in episode 16.
- From the timeline relative to the prime universe as seen in:
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: The films takes place one week after the post-credits scene in True Ending, and before Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Para-DX.
- Kamen Rider Ghost: The film takes place after the events of Ghost RE:BIRTH: Kamen Rider Specter and before Novel: Kamen Rider Ghost: ~Memories of the Future~.
- Kamen Rider Gaim: The film takes place after Kouta's last appearance in the first Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders movie.
- Kamen Rider Fourze: The film takes place a day before the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum.
- Kamen Rider OOO: The film is non-canon due to the unexplained absence of Eiji's Core Medals that he recovered in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max. Furthermore, Ankh's temporary revival in this film is not recognized in Kamen Rider OOO 10th: Core Medal of Resurrection.
|Kamen Rider Build||Sento Kiryu |
Takumi Katsuragi (flashback only)
|Kamen Rider Cross-Z||Ryuga Banjo|
|Kamen Rider Ex‑Aid||Emu Hojo|
Parado (flashback only)
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Snipe||Taiga Hanaya|
|Kamen Rider Lazer||Kiriya Kujo|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Kuroto Dan|
|Kamen Rider Para-DX||Parado (flashback only)|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Eiji Hino|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Ghost||Takeru Tenkuji|
And Introducing Grease
|Kamen Rider Grease||Kazumi Sawatari|
- Onari Yamanouchi
- Chuta Ohsugi
- Hina Izumi (flashback only)
- Chiyoko Shiraishi (flashback only)
- Shintaro Goto (flashback only)
|Kaiser||Kaisei Mogami (World of Build)|
|Kaiser Reverse||Kaisei Mogami (World of Ex-Aid)|
|Bikaiser||Kaisei Mogami (World of Build) & Kaisei Mogami (World of Ex-Aid)|
- Build cast
- Sento Kiryu (桐生 戦兎, Kiryū Sento): Atsuhiro Inukai (犬飼 貴丈, Inukai Atsuhiro)
- Ryuga Banjo (万丈 龍我, Banjyō Ryūga): Eiji Akaso (赤楚 衛二, Akaso Eiji)
- Misora Isurugi (石動 美空, Isurugi Misora): Kaho Takada (高田 夏帆, Takada Kaho)
- Sawa Takigawa (滝川 紗羽, Takigawa Sawa): Yukari Taki (滝 裕可里, Taki Yukari)
- Takumi Katsuragi (葛城 巧, Katsuragi Takumi): Yukiaki Kiyama (木山廉彬, Kiyama Yukiaki)
- Gentoku Himuro (氷室 幻徳, Himuro Gentoku): Kensei Mikami (水上 剣星, Mikami Kensei)
- Soichi Isurugi (石動 惣一, Isurugi Sōichi): Yasuyuki Maekawa (前川 泰之, Maekawa Yasuyuki)
- Kamen Rider Grease (仮面ライダーグリス, Kamen Raidā Gurisu), Voice): Kouhei Takeda (武田 航平, Takeda Kōhei, credited as ??? in the movie)
- Ex-Aid cast
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢, Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎, Iijima Hiroki)
- Hiiro Kagami (鏡 飛彩, Kagami Hiiro): Toshiki Seto (瀬戸 利樹, Seto Toshiki)
- Taiga Hanaya (花家 大我, Hanaya Taiga): Ukyo Matsumoto (松本 享恭, Matsumoto Ukyō)
- Kuroto Dan (檀 黎斗, Dan Kuroto): Tetsuya Iwanaga (岩永 徹也, Iwanaga Tetsuya)
- Asuna Karino (仮野 明日那, Karino Asuna): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか, Matsuda Ruka)
- Kiriya Kujo (九条 貴利矢, Kujō Kiriya): Hayato Onozuka (小野塚 勇人, Onozuka Hayato)
- Parado (パラド): Shouma Kai (甲斐 翔真, Kai Shōma)
- Nico Saiba (西馬 ニコ, Saiba Niko): Reina Kurosaki (黒崎 レイナ, Kurosaki Reina)
- Returning cast
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司, Hino Eiji): Shu Watanabe (渡部 秀, Watanabe Shū)
- Ankh (アンク, Anku): Ryosuke Miura (三浦 涼介, Miura Ryōsuke)
- Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗, Kisaragi Gentarō): Sota Fukushi (福士 蒼汰, Fukushi Sōta)
- JK (ジェイク, Jeiku): Shion Tsuchiya (土屋 シオン, Tsuchiya Shion)
- Chuta Ohsugi (大杉 忠太, Ōsugi Chūta): Takushi Tanaka (田中 卓志, Tanaka Takushi)
- Kouta Kazuraba (葛葉 紘汰, Kazuraba Kōta): Gaku Sano (佐野 岳, Sano Gaku)
- Takeru Tenkuji (天空寺 タケル, Tenkūji Takeru): Shun Nishime (西銘 駿, Nishime Shun)
- Onari Yamanouchi (山ノ内 御成, Yamanouchi Onari): Takayuki Yanagi (柳 喬之, Takayuki Yanagi)
- Musashi Damashii, Nobunaga Damashii, Grimm Damashii (ムサシ魂, ノブナガ魂, グリム魂, Musashi Damashī, Nobunaga Damashī, Gurimu Damashī, voice): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一, Seki Tomokazu)
- Guest Cast
- Kamen Rider Build, Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Fourze, Kamen Rider Gaim: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二, Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Level 2, Muteki Gamer, Kamen Rider Genm Level X-0, Kaiser, Kaiser Reverse, Bikaiser: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士, Nakata Yuji)
- Kamen Rider Brave Level 2, Level 100: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳, Watanabe Jun)
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z, Kamen Rider Snipe Level 2, Level 50: Eitoku (永徳)
- Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo Level 0, Kamen Rider Grease: Satoshi Fujita (藤田 慧, Fujita Satoshi)
- Kamen Rider OOO:
- Kamen Rider Fourze:
- Kamen Rider Gaim:
- Kamen Rider Ghost:
Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- Bottle Used:
- Form Used:
- RabbitTank Form, Ex-Aid Form, KaizokuRessya Form, HawkGatling Form, NinninComic Form, PhoenixRobo Form, RabbitTank Sparkling Form
- Takumi (Flashback)
- RabbitTank Form, GorillaMond Form
- Gashat Used:
- Lazer (Turbo)
- Level Used:
- Eyecon Used:
- Ore, Newton, Eyecon Driver G, Mugen
- Damashii Used:
- Ghosts summoned through Eyecon Driver G:
- Lock Used:
- Orange, Sakura Hurricane, Kachidoki, Kiwami
- Arms Changes
- Orange Arms, Kachidoki Arms, Kiwami Arms
- Lock Vehicle:
- Weapons summoned in Kiwami Arms:
- Switches Used:
- States Used:
- Basestates, Cosmicstates
- Medals Used:
- Head - Taka, Kuwagata
- Arms - Tora, Kamakiri, Kujaku
- Legs - Batta, Condor
- Combos Used:
- Tatoba Combo, Gatakiriba Combo, Tajadol Combo
The film's ending theme is "Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL Special Medley", a mash-up of the opening themes of all featured Riders in the film.
- The film premiered in Japanese theaters on December 9, 2017
- The film was released on DVD/Blu-Ray on May 9, 2018.
- The film was released in Taiwan on February 8, 2018, available in both Japanese language with Chinese subtitles and Taiwanese dub.
- The film was released in Hong Kong on March 15, 2018, available in both Japanese language with Chinese subtitles and Cantonese dub.
- The film was released in Thailand in April 22, 2018 , available only in Japanese with Thai subtitles.
- The placement of the two parallel Earths next to each other is inconsistent throughout the entirety of the film. Whilst the characters from their respective worlds are able to see the counterpart world's Japan directly above them, the zoomed out shot of both Earths instead has both Japans facing outward instead of facing each other.
- When the camera pans out for JK to take a picture of the Doctor Riders, Ghost is mysteriously out of the shot despite standing in front of the Riders.
- When the Doctor Riders activate Kamen Rider Build Gashats to transform, they don't wear a Gamer Driver, but it suddenly appears in the very next scene.
- When Emu transforms and the profile array appears, two silhouettes are seen in place of Ex-Aid's Double Action Gamer Level X and Genm's Action Gamer Level 1, even though they aren't seen when the other Doctor Rider transform.
- When Emu transforms along with Sento, Bike Gamer is also materialized, even though he didn't activate a Bakusou Bike Gashat.
- Before Takeru transforms into Ghost, he is not seen summoning the Ghost Driver and it just appears on him even though it wasn't there in the previous scene.
- In one scene, the Build suit is actually reversed while Ex-Aid Muteki Gamer is fighting Bikaiser.
- Fourze using a Module that is on his right arm in Cosmicstates is impossible as it would revert him back to Basestates. Though this can possibly be bypassed by using the symbols on his chest. Since it was never done without combining modules, it is uncertain if this is an error or not.
- Around the time that Build transforms into RabbitTank Sparkling, the gear color of Bikaiser are reversed.
- When Ex-Aid transforms into Muteki Gamer, the Hyper Muteki projection screen isn't seen.
- When Snipe changes into Simulation Gamer, the sound announced is different than the original one, much like when Para-DX assumes his Level 50 forms.
- When Eiji, Emu, and Ryuga confront Kaisei Mogami in his lair, he states that Eiji cannot transform. Later, Ankh is shown pilfering Foundation X's Core Medals from the Greeeds and giving them to Eiji, implying that the reason Eiji could not transform is because he lost his Core Medals at the end of OOO. This seems to be ignoring the fact that Eiji regained the Core Medals in Movie War Mega Max and has used them to transform in subsequent appearances.
- For unknown reasons, before OOO performs the Prominence Drop, he adjusted the OOO Driver.
- When Sento transforms with Emu, after the Driver announces "Best Match", Sento just leaves his hand around the lever without cranking it for no apparent reason.
- When Build fights the Nebula Bugsters in order to lure out Kaisei Mogami, he is shown inserting the Doctor Fullbottle into the Drill Crusher in order to fight the Nebula Bugsters with it. He is somehow able to damage them with the Hawk Gatlinger as well, despite that weapon not having any port in which the Game Fullbottle could be inserted to achieve the same effect.
- The term "FINAL" in the film's title denotes this film being the final crossover film in the Heisei Kamen Rider Series, as producer Shinichiro Shirakura has confirmed that there will be no more spring crossover movies from 2018 onwards (i.e. a discontinuation of the Super Hero Taisen Series), following the announcement of Kamen Rider Amazons: The Last Judgement. The announcement of Heisei Generations FOREVER rendered FINAL's title somewhat inaccurate.
- The film chronologically takes place in 2018, however Gentaro had destroyed the Fourze Driver a year prior (in 2017) as seen during the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum, thus it would be impossible for Gentaro to have his Fourze Driver currently. According to assistant director Junpei Shiokawa, he admitted he had forgotten the Fourze Driver was destroyed. Due to this writer's mishap, a retcon was applied to allow Heisei Generations FINAL to occur immediately before Movie War Ultimatum.
- This film marked the return of Kouta Kazuraba since his last appearance in Gaim Gaiden. The character appeared transformed only in the previous Heisei Generations with voice lines filled with recycled clips from archival recordings of Gaku Sano due to him being unavailable at the time for filming.
- The 48th page of the guide book of this film foreshadows the Heisei Phase 2 Rider #10 marked as "NEXT RIDER?"
- The Dr. Pac-Man incident from the first Heisei Generations film is acknowledged by Takeru, as he recalls how Emu saved his life.
- At the end of the movie, Ryuga is about to suggest Sento a theory regarding why dreamt of Takumi Katsuragi. Before he could suggest the connection between Katsuragi and Sento, he was interrupted by Misora. This is an earlier hint of Sento's true identity as Katsuragi that is revealed in the episode that follows this movie.
- In the images shown in the Fourze's tribute in the end credits, some images with certain shots of Yuki Jojima are blocked. Whether this was in response in her actress Fumika Shimizu joining the controversial religious organization Happy Science and continuing to act under a new stage name in early 2017 is unknown.
- Theatrical screenings of the film were followed by a teaser announcing the then-upcoming Kamen Rider Amazons: The Last Judgement.