|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Glaive (仮面ライダーグレイブ Kamen Raidā Gureibu) may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Glaive
- "Open Up!"
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Height: 203cm
- Weight: 100kg
- Punching Power: 3t (300 AP)
- Kicking Power: 5t (500 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 35m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100m per 5 seconds
Skimura transforms into Glaive using the original Change Kerberos Rouze Card created by Hiroshi Tennoji in conjunction with the Glaive Buckle, which utilizes the Leangle Buckle's Open Up system. He is equipped with the Glaive Rouzer. By scanning the Mighty Gravity Rouze Card in the Glaive Rouzer, Glaive can perform the Gravity Slash finishing attack.
- Glaive Buckle: Glaive's transformation device
- Glaive Rouzer: Glaive's personal weapon
- Rouze Cards: Allow Glaive to perform special attacks
- KamenRide: Glaive: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Glaive, possessed by Kamen Rider Diend. It one of the eight cards used by Diend Complete Form. It summons Kamen Rider Glaive.