|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
- Rider Height: 195 cm
- Rider Weight: 100 kg
- Punching Power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Kicking Power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum Jump Height: 20 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Eyesight: 8 km
- Hearing: 10 km
- Advent: Metalgelas: 4000 AP (200 t)
- Metalhorn: 2000 AP (100 t)
- Heavy Pressure: 5000 AP (250 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Gai using an Card Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Metalgelas. His Visor, the Metalvisor (メタルバイザー Metaru Baizā), is mounted in his left shoulder. Gai's punching power and kicking power are identical to Zolda's, while his jump height and running speed are higher. However, his jump height is still overall poor in comparison to the rest of the 13 Riders.
Through the use of his Strike Vent Advent Card, Gai can arm himself with the Metalhorn (メタルホーン Metaru Hōn), a gauntlet derived from Metalgelas' head.
By using his Final Vent, Gai can execute his finisher, Heavy Pressure (ヘビープレッシャー Hebī Puresshā), which equips him with the Metal Horn if he does not already possess it. Gai next grabs onto Metalgelas' head with his legs and points the Metal Horn in front of him. Metalgelas then runs into the enemy, resulting in Gai striking it with the Metal Horn.
- Main article: Metalgelas
- Card Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Metalvisor - Gai's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
Behind the scenes
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, either his real identity or his full name will never be revealed by Toei, but he only appeared in suit and voice.