|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Gai (仮面ライダーガイ Kamen Raidā Gai, Masked Rider Gai) may refer to any of the following characters.
- Punching Power: 15 t (300 AP)
- Kicking Power: 15 t (300 AP)
- Maximum Jump Height: 20 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Sight: 8 km
- Hearing: 10 km
One can transform into Kamen Rider Gai using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Metalgelas. His Visor, the Metal Visor (メタルバイザー Metaru Baizā), is mounted in his left shoulder. Gai's punching power and kicking power are identical to Zolda's, while his jump height and running speed are higher. However, his jump height is still overall poor in comparison to the rest of the 13 Riders.
Through the use of his Strike Vent Advent Card, Gai can arm himself with the Metal Horn (メタルホーン Metaru Hōn), a gauntlet derived from Metalgelas' head.
By using his Final Vent, Gai can execute his finisher, Heavy Pressure (ヘビープレッシャー Hebī Puresshā), which equips him with the Metal Horn if he does not already possess it. Gai next grabs onto Metalgelas' head with his legs and points the Metal Horn in front of him. Metalgelas then runs into the enemy, resulting in Gai striking it with the Metal Horn.
- KamenRide: Gai: A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Gai. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Gai armed with Strike Vent. First used in the World of Decade to fight Ouja and Kick Hopper. Also available to be summoned by Diend in Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes OOO.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Episode 6: Battle Trial: Ryuki World
- OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders
- Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki