|This article is about a/an director's cut episode in Kamen Rider Fourze.|
Kamen Rider Fourze: Final Episode (仮面ライダーフォーゼ ファイナルエピソード Kamen Raidā Fōze Fainaru Episōdo) is the director's cut version of the combined episodes 47 & 48 with an additional audio commentary from Ryuki Takahashi, Fumika Shimizu and director Koichi Sakamoto. It was released on DVD and Bluray on February 21, 2013.
The final episode is entitled A Graduation in Flames (炎・の・卒・業 Honō・No・Sotsu・Gyō).
There are many changes regarding the combined episodes with some additional footage.
- The line about Emoto having a change of heart and leaving Kengo with Utahoshi's relatives was cut in the Rabbit Hatch.
- Because the scene at Kengo's apartment was extended to explain his back-story.
- Gamou has extra lines in the Hutch that explain his philosophy and reasoning, making him look like less of a monstrous villain.
- "Everyone else is merely a satellite to my sun."
- "To fulfill my mission, I must eliminate all obstacles."
- "My goal is not to kill you all."
- Gamou also apologizes to Leo for his upcoming death as a result of the destruction of Japan. Leo tells him to not worry, since his body would disappear anyway without the Horoscopes Switch, due to how far he has evolved as a Zodiarts.
- Gentaro initially doesn't want to leave the crumbling Rabbit Hatch, due to the fact its where Kamen Rider Club became friends.
- Gamou's speech to the students is also longer.
- The sound editor messes up in the DC and adds two Limit Breaks during the Fire States scene with Gamou.
- Ryusei also has more to say to Tatsugami during their battle.
- During the fight, Gentaro has a little speech about Gamou's loneliness and despair before warping themselves back to the school hall.
- Flashbacks are added during the graduation scenes.
- After the fight Gentaro asks where Gamou is going, and he replies there's someplace he wants to be at the end.
- Gamou's final moment in the park is longer.