|This article is about a/an rider in Kamen Rider Decade.|
She is only seen on a screen, along with other Kamen Riders, that participate in the trial of Natsumi.
Kamen Rider Femme
- Punching Power: 150 AP (7.5 t.)
- Kicking Power: 300 AP (15 t.)
- Maximum Jump Height: 15 m,
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m, per 5 sec,
- Wing Slasher: 2000 AP (100 t.)
- Wing Shield: 2000 GP (100 t.)
- Misty Slash: 5000 AP (250 t.)
- Advent: Blancwing: 4000 AP (200 t.)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Femme using a Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Blancwing. Her Visor, the Blanc Visor (ブランバイザー Buran Baizā), is a rapier that also functions as her personal weapon. Blanc's kicking power and running speed are average, but her punching power is the lowest out of all of the 13 Riders and she is tied with Zolda for the lowest jump height.
Through the use of her Sword Vent Advent Card, Femme can arm herself with the Wing Slasher (ウイングスラッシャー Wingu Surasshā), a double-bladed staff derived from the edges of Blancwing's wings combined together. Her Guard Vent equips her with the Wing Shield (ウイングシールド Wingu Shīrudo), a shield derived from Blancwing's wings and back. In addition, Femme is always seen with Blancwing's torso mounted on her back, equipping her with a cape.
By using her Final Vent, Femme can execute her finisher, the Misty Slash, which equips her with the Wing Slasher if she does not already possess it. Blancwing then flies behind the enemy and creates a gust by flapping its wings, sending the opponent flying Towards Femme, who slashes it with the Wing Slasher.
- Main article: Blancwing
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Blanc Visor - Blanc's Visor and personal weapon that enables her to use Advent Cards
- Like other A.R. Ryuki Riders that appeared in Kamen Rider Decade, neither her real identity nor full name were revealed by Toei, she only appeared with the other Riders on the trial monitor and magazines.
- It could be assumed that her first name is Miho, since most of the AR World Riders share their first name with the original counterparts.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found