|This article is about a/an set of movies in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending (仮面ライダーエグゼイド トリロジー アナザーエンディング Kamen Raidā Eguzeido Torirojī Anazā Endingu) is a series of extended V-Cinema epilogues of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, set two years after the events of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending.
The V-Cinema trilogy films will have a limited theatrical run for a month and a half before their respective home video release.
"We forgot the man who was the root of all this evil..."
Set two years after "True Ending", this story tells us about the last game created by Genm, the last boss! A Shocking trilogy with three consecutive stories that were not told in the TV series!
Another Ending: Brave & Snipe
- Main article: Kamen Rider Brave & Snipe
Another Ending: Para-DX with Poppy
- Main article: Kamen Rider Para-DX with Poppy
Another Ending: Genm vs. Lazer
- Main article: Kamen Rider Genm vs. Lazer
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Snipe||Taiga Hanaya|
|Kamen Rider Cronus|
|Kamen Rider Lazer||Kiriya Kujo|
|Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo|
Kamen Rider Para-DX
|Kamen Rider Poppy||Poppy Pipopapo/Asuna Karino|
|Kamen Rider Cronus||Masamune Dan|
|Kamen Rider Another Para-DX||Black Parado|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Kuroto Dan|
|Genomes||Michihiko Zaizen's data|
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢 Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎 Iijima Hiroki)
- Hiiro Kagami (鏡 飛彩 Kagami Hiiro): Toshiki Seto (瀬戸 利樹 Seto Toshiki)
- Taiga Hanaya (花家 大我 Hanaya Taiga): Ukyo Matsumoto (松本 享恭 Matsumoto Ukyō)
- Kuroto Dan (檀 黎斗 Dan Kuroto): Tetsuya Iwanaga (岩永 徹也 Iwanaga Tetsuya)
- Asuna Karino (仮野 明日那 Karino Asuna): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Kiriya Kujo (九条 貴利矢 Kujō Kiriya): Hayato Onozuka (小野塚 勇人 Onozuka Hayato)
- Parado (パラド): Shouma Kai (甲斐 翔真 Kai Shōma)
- Graphite (グラファイト Gurafaito): Shouma Machii (町井 祥真 Machii Shōma)
- Nico Saiba (西馬 ニコ Saiba Niko): Reina Kurosaki (黒崎 レイナ Kurosaki Reina)
- Saiko Yaotome (八乙女紗衣子 Yaotome Saiko): Yurina Yanagi (柳 ゆり菜 Yanagi Yurina)
- ?: Akiyoshi Shibata (柴田 明良 Shibata Akiyoshi)
- This is the second Kamen Rider movie trilogy, the first being the Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho Den-O Trilogy.
- Additionally, each film would be released every fortnight.
- This is the first time to have:
- The films focusing on two Riders instead of one.
- A theatrical run. This would eventually begin a marketing strategy known as V-Cinext.
- All three films to be written by only the head writer of the series. All previous V-Cinema specials would at least two writers writing for one film with the exception of Ghost RE:BIRTH.
- Out of all the focused-Riders in this trilogy, Poppy is the only rider that does not have her own "Tricks" spin-off.
- She did, however, get her own spin-off in the form of Kamen Rider Information Program: Poppy Pipopapo's Room.
- Emu does not transform into Ex-Aid in any of these movies despite being seen on the poster. Additionally, Genm's Zombie Action Gamer Level X-0 does not appear in the movie at all, instead the Zombie Gamer would appear at its place.
- This is the first V-Cinema special to acknowledge one of the Movie War films which is Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders.