|This article is about a/an set of movies in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending (仮面ライダーエグゼイド トリロジー アナザーエンディング Kamen Raidā Eguzeido Torirojī Anazā Endingu) is a series of extended V-Cinema epilogues of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, set two years after the events of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending.
The V-Cinema trilogy films had limited theatrical run for a month and a half before their respective home video release.
- This is the second Kamen Rider movie trilogy, the first being the Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho Den-O Trilogy.
- Additionally, each film would be released every fortnight.
- This is the first time to have:
- The films focusing on two Riders instead of one, without them presenting them as two separate stories.
- A theatrical run. This would eventually begin a marketing strategy known as V-Cinext.
- All three films to be written by only the head writer of the series. All previous V-Cinema specials would at least two writers writing for one film with the exception of Ghost RE:BIRTH.
- Out of all the focused-Riders in this trilogy, Poppy is the only rider that does not have her own "Tricks" spin-off.
- She did, however, get her own spin-off in the form of Kamen Rider Information Program: Poppy Pipopapo's Room.
- Emu does not transform into Ex-Aid in any of these movies despite being seen on the poster. Additionally, Genm's Zombie Action Gamer Level X-0 does not appear in the movie at all, instead the Zombie Gamer would appear at its place.
- This is the first V-Cinema special to acknowledge one of the Movie War films which is Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders.