|This article is about a Rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Revice.|
|"Versus Up! Bat! Hehe! Kamen Rider Evil! Yeah-haha!"|
- Rider Height: 207.0 cm
- Rider Weight: 106.8 kg
- Punching Power: 15.8 t
- Kicking Power: 37.5 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 45.1 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 3.1 seconds
Bat Genome (バットゲノム, Batto Genomu) is Evil's bat-based primary form accessed by using the Bat Vistamp in the Twosidriver.
This form is proven to be twice stronger than Revi and Vice in any form they assumed. His strength is not only powerful enough to send Vice flying into the air over 10 feet high, he also boasts a faster mobility while exploiting Revi's agile movements.
Bat Genome consists of the following parts:
- Evil Bat Head (エビルバットヘッド, Ebiru Batto Heddo): The helmet.
- Evil Bat Echo (エビルバットエコー, Ebiru Batto Ekō): The head radome. It reproduces the echolocation using ultrasonic waves of bats and uses it as radar and flight control. In addition, ultrasonic waves can also be used for directed energy weapons, and can neutralize the hearing of the target.
- Bat Brachi Eye (バットブラチアイ, Batto Burachi Ai): The compound eyes. Taking advantage of the irregular shape, the field of view can be expanded and deflected flexibly. In addition, even in situations where visibility cannot be secured, such as in the dark, by visualizing the information obtained from Evil Bat Echo, it is possible to carry out activities that are the same as usual.
- Bat Carabellad (バットカラベラード, Batto Karaberādo): The face armor. The strong armor that protects the face is composed of a combination of trapezoidal and inverted trapezoidal cross sections, and has extremely high stealth performance and ricochet performance.
- Versus Crusher (バーサスクラッシャー, Bāsasu Kurasshā): The oral cavity. By increasing the concentration of oxygen obtained by breathing and permeating it into every corner of the body, the motor function of the user is dramatically improved, and the effect of accelerating the recovery speed of fatigue is produced.
- Bat Brandy Jacket (バットブランディージャケット, Batto Burandī Jaketto): The chest armor. The unique ability engraved with the symbol mark makes the user a bat warrior. As a result, he becomes a dark hitman who specializes in covert behavior by gaining high tranquility and flying ability. In addition, it has a built-in "Evil System" (エビルシステム, Ebiru Shisutemu) that amplifies the negative energy of the user and converts it into power, creating powerful fighting power.
- Versus Genomic Suit (バーサスゲノミックスーツ, Bāsasu Genomikku Sūtsu): The reinforced suit. Deployed at the same time as the Versus-Up, the genetic information of the species supplied from the Twosidriver is reconstructed, and by wearing it in an enhanced shape, the user is transformed into Kamen Rider Evil.
- Evil Bat Shoulder (エビルバットショルダー, Ebiru Batto Shorudā): The shoulder armor. By thinning and deploying the powerful energy "Genome Power" (ゲノムパワー, Genomu Pawā) supplied by the Twosidriver, wings are formed that grant the user the power of flight.
- Evil Bat Arm (エビルバットアーム, Ebiru Batto Āmu): The arms. The upper body armor "Bat Brandy Jacket" including the arms has high stealth, and it suddenly appears on the data such as instruments, and it is possible to make it appear as if it disappeared suddenly.
- Evil Bat Gloves (エビルバットグローブ, Ebiru Batto Gurōbu): The gloves. Special adjustments have been made to handle the Evilblade once removed from the Twosidriver, and granting the wielder enhanced sword skills.
- Evil Bat Leg (エビルバットレッグ, Ebiru Batto Reggu): The legs. Utilizing its high impact absorption ability, it not only receives the enemy's attack with its legs, but also protects it from the terrible impacts it makes, such as special moves. In addition, the movement sounds such as footsteps are minimized by combining with the quiet ability of bats.
- Evil Bat Boots (エビルバットブーツ, Ebiru Batto Būtsu): The boots. Equipped with a sole with strong suction power, it is possible to walk on the wall or top surface. Also, by concentrating energy, the special move "Darkness Finish" can be activated.
This form has the following finisher:
- Bat Darkness Finish (バットダークネスフィニッシュ, Batto Dākunesu Finisshu): Evil delivers a turquoise energy slash using the Evil Blade.
- Rider Height:
- Rider Weight:
- Punching Power:
- Kicking Power:
- Maximum Jump Height:
- Maximum Running Speed:
Jackal Genome (ジャッカルゲノム, Jakkaru Genomu) is Evil's jackal-based form accessed by using the Jackal Vistamp in the Twosidriver.
Appearances: Revice Episode 7
- Twosidriver - Main transformation device
- Vistamps - Transformation trinkets
- Vistamp Holder - Carrying straps for Vistamps
- Evilblade - Main Personal Weapon
Behind the Scenes
Kamen Rider Evil is portrayed by suit actor Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士, Nakata Yūji).
- Kamen Rider Evil's bat motif, along with Kamen Rider Demons' spider motif, is part of the recurring bat/cobra/spider trio in the Kamen Rider franchise, a tribute to the first two Shocker monsters as well as the first monster to be upgraded.
- In contrast to Kamen Rider Revice, Kamen Rider Evil's auxiliary Genomes are based off of dark rider counterparts of the Vistamps' rider basis he uses.
|Kamen Rider Revice|
|Ikki Igarashi - Vice - Daiji Igarashi/Kagero - Hiromi Kadota|
|Revice Driver - Twosidriver - Demons Driver|
|Vistamps - Vistamp Holder - Vistamp Bar|
|Ohinbuster50 - Gundephone50 - Osutoderuhammer50 - Evilblade|
|Kamen Rider Vice Ptera Genome - Kamen Rider Vice Jackal Genome|
|Igarashi Family: Daiji Igarashi - Sakura Igarashi - Yukimi Igarashi - Genta Igarashi|
|Fenix: George Karizaki - Yujiro Wakabayashi - Hiromi Kadota|
|Happy Spa: Hikaru Ushijima - Shouzou Irabu - Tasuke Ushijima|
|Giff - Aguilera - Olteca - Julio|
|Batta Deadman - Rex Deadman - Mammoth Deadman - Kamakiri Deadman - Megalodon Deadman - Kong Deadman - Lion Deadman - Spider Deadman - Daiouika Deadman - Wolf Deadman - Kangaroo Deadman - Cheetah Deadman|
|Henchmen: Giff Junior|
|Junpei - Tomoyuki Harada - Hiromi Kadota - Araki - Ibata - Ayaka Oketani - Masao - Yasushi Kudo - Koji Maezono|
|View • Edit|