|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Decade.|
Kamen Rider Diend may refer to any the following characters.
|"Kamen Ride: Diend!"|
Rider Statistics (Regular → NeoDiendriver)
- Height: 194 cm
- Weight: 88 kg
- Punching power: 6 t → 24.5 t
- Kicking power: 8 t → 36.4 t
- Maximum jump height: 30 m → 48.2 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 5 sec → 3.1 sec
Diend only has access to a single form by using the Diend Kamen Ride Card in the Diendriver and then shooting the Diendriver above him. In this form, Diend can move extremely fast when he personally fights rather then use his Kamen Ride cards through the use of the microwave-emitting Tesla Bands around his wrists. Decade also has Tesla Bands, but does not use them. Diend can also perform the Blue Strike (ブルーストライク Burū Sutoraiku) attack.
Appearances: Decade Episodes 10-15, Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship, 16-24, 26-27, All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, 28-31, Movie War 2010, Episode Yellow, Let's Go Kamen Riders, Super Hero Taisen, Zi-O Episodes 29-30, 42-43
|"Final Kamen Ride: Diend!"|
- Height: 201 cm
- Weight: 107 kg
- Punching power: 14 t
- Kicking power: 16 t
- Maximum jump height: 60 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m/3.5 s
This form appears in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho Den-O Trilogy; similar to Decade's Complete Form (コンプリートフォーム Konpurīto Fōmu) with the exception of movie based main antagonistic Riders being on his chest armor instead of the main or secondary riders. While Decade's is powered by the protagonist Heisei Kamen Riders and their ultimate forms, Diend Complete Form is powered by the main antagonistic Kamen Riders of the Heisei Kamen Rider films (no Kamen Rider from a Den-O film is included):
- Kamen Rider G4
- Kamen Rider Ryuga
- Kamen Rider Orga
- Kamen Rider Glaive
- Kamen Rider Kabuki
- Kamen Rider Caucasus
- Kamen Rider Arc
- Kamen Rider Skull
|"Kamen Ride: Diend!"|
- Height: 207 cm
- Weight: 138 kg
- Punching power: 6 t
- Kicking power: 8 t
- Maximum jump height: 30 m
- Maximum run speed: 100 m/5 s
Because of the arrival of Tsukasa and Daiki to his world, Chinomanako obtains the Diendriver (ディエンドライバー Diendoraibā), which he then uses to become what is called an "Ayakashi Rakider" (アヤカシラカイダー Ayakashi Rakaidā) called Chinomanako Diend Formation (チノマナコ・ディエンド変身態 Chinomanako Diendo Henshintai). As a result, he no longer needs the waters of the Sanzu River to survive within the mortal realm but cannot revive and grow. In addition to Kamen Ride Cards, Chinomanako uses Kaijin Ride (カイジンライド Kaijin Raido) Cards which give him the ability to summon monsters from other Kamen Rider Series. In addition, Chinomanako can summon the Nanashi Company (ナナシ連中 Nanashi Renjū) through the gaps in the design of the Diend Barcode armor.
- Diendriver - Kaito's primary weapon and transformation device.
- K-Touch - Diend's device that allows him to transform into Complete Form.
- Rider Cards - Gives access to Diend to power-up his attacks and summon any Kamen Riders, depending on which card used.
- Final Form Rides - Unique weapons transformed from past Kamen Riders through the Final Form Ride cards
- Ongekibou Rekka - Temporary weapon loaned to Diend in the World of Hibiki when against Bakegani
- Big Machine - Giant robot that combined from Gigant Horse and Crisis Fortress. Only in Super Hero Taisen
Legend Rider Devices
Diend Medal (ディエンドメダル Diendo Medaru): Based on Kamen Rider Diend.
Diend Complete Form Medal (ディエンドメダルコンプリートフォーム Diendo Konpurīto Fōmu Medaru):: Based on Kamen Rider Diend Complete Form.
This Rider Ring which bears the likeness of Kamen Rider Diend is exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard's Wizard Ring toyline. When used by a Wizardriver wearer, it would be able to summon Kamen Rider Diend.
|"(Digital beeping) Diend!"|
|"KamenRide! Decade's rival who summons various Riders is... (Clock ticking noise) Diend! (カメンライド！さまざまなライダーを呼び出すディケイドのライバルは…ディエンドだ！ KamenRaido! Samazamana Raidā o yobidasu Dikeido no raibaru wa... Diendo da!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"Rider Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Diend! (KamenRide: Diend transformation noises)"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Upbeat rock music) KamenRide! Diend! (KamenRide: Diend transformation noises)"|
|―Rider Armor transformation announcement[src]|
|"Finish Time! Diend! Attack Time (Break/Burst)!"|
|―Rider Armor finisher announcement[src]|
Diend Ridewatch (ディエンドライドウォッチ Diendo Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Diend, this Ridewatch would provide access to the DiendArmor.
Another Diend Watch (アナザーディエンドウォッチ Anazā Diendo Wotchi): A twisted version of the Diend Ridewatch used to transform into Another Diend.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Diend". https://web.archive.org/web/20160423062655/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/decade/rider/diend_00.html?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=220&width=360.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Diend (NeoDiendriver Version". https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/zi-o/rider/diend/stand.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Kamen Rider Diend". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "TV Asahi's page for A.R. Worlds". https://web.archive.org/web/20160621053917/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/decade/arworld/f/arworld.swf.
- "TV Asahi's page for the Diendriver". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "TV Asahi's page for Diend's Rider Cards". Retrieved 2009-06-17.