|This article is about a/an hyper battle video in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Kamen Rider Den-O: Singing, Dancing, Great Training!! (仮面ライダー電王 うたって、おどって、大とっくん!! Kamen Raidā Den'ō: Utatte, Odotte, Daitokkun!!) is a series of exercises that Ryotaro Nogami, Kohana, Momotaros, Urataros, Kintaros, Ryutaros, Deneb, and Sieg join in to get Ryotaro into shape so he can fight. Unfortunately, the Spider Imagin, the Wolf Imagin, and the Anthopper Imagin interrupt the exercises, Ryotaro becomes Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form to use his training against the evil Imagin. Taking place between episodes 44 and 45.
The special begins when Ryotaro suggests to the Taros that they should all train together to get stronger, to which they all agree. Momotaros starts it off with warm up aerobic stretches and exercises. However, when everyone attempts Momotaros' Momo Dash, he goes too fast for them to keep up, and in the end, Momotaros is the last one standing as everyone had dropped to the ground in exhaustion. Momotaros immediately goes to Ryotaro and urges him to continue, but Ryotaro runs off ashamed and also with absolute pain in his legs. Suddenly, Sieg arrives to offer his aid, reminding Ryotaro of how he can achieve his goal with the aid of his friends, with scenes of the many forms of Den-O as well as Zeronos. Then Deneb and Hana arrive to reassure Ryotaro and with that, the gang train together with Momotaros once again. Everyone makes it through his training, but they all fall down again when Momotaros uses the Climax Spin. After Kintaros chides Momotaros for using the move, Urataros takes over with his reel-excerise before Kintaros does with his kicking excerises. But when Ryutaros is about to take his turn, the Spider, Wolf, and Anthopper Imagin interrupt the exercises. Ryotaro assumes Den-O Liner Form, battling the three Imagin outside with the Tarōs' exercises that he just learned. However, after using Kintaros' exercise, he starts losing until Momotaros yells to switch to MomoSword Mode. Momotaros then advises Ryotaro to use the Climax spin to weaken the three before finishing them off with the FullThrottle Break. Upon returning to the Den-Liner, Ryotaro is congratulated by all the good Imagin who then fight over who gets to train Ryotaro first (except for Deneb, who just offers him Deneb Candy). This, however, stops when Kohana intervenes and chases everyone around. Ryotaro breaks the fourth wall by telling the viewers to start the DVD over from the beginning if they like to get stronger themselves before he and the gang resume their exercise.
- Ryotaro Nogami (野上 良太郎 Nogami Ryōtarō): Takeru Satoh (佐藤 健 Satō Takeru)
- Kohana (コハナ Kohana): Tamaki Matsumoto (松元 環季 Matsumoto Tamaki)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Urataros (ウラタロス Uratarosu, Voice): Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji)
- Kintaros (キンタロス Kintarosu, Voice): Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki)
- Ryutaros (リュウタロス Ryūtarosu, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Deneb (デネブ Denebu, Voice): Hōchū Ōtsuka (大塚 芳忠 Ōtsuka Hōchū)
- Sieg (ジーク Jīku, Voice): Shin-ichiro Miki (三木 眞一郎 Miki Shin'ichirō)
- Spider Imagin (スパイダーイマジン Supaidā Imajin, Voice): Chihiro Suzuki (鈴木千尋 Suzuki Chihiro)
- Wolf Imagin (ウルフイマジン Urufu Imajin, Voice): Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki)
- Anthopper Imagin Ari (アントホッパーイマジンアリ Antohoppā Imajin Ari, Voice): Kosuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke)