|This article is about a/an film in Kamen Rider Den-O.|
Kamen Rider Den-O: Pretty Den-O Appears! (仮面ライダー電王 プリティ電王とうじょう！ Kamen Raidā Den'ō Puriti Den'ō Tōjō!) is a Japanese superhero film based on characters from Kamen Rider Den-O. It serves as the second part of Toei Company's Manga Matsuri omnibus film series for the Reiwa Era.  In the film, the Den-Liner crew team-up with a young girl against remnants of Shocker.
Anna, a 10-year-old girl, runs away from home after an argument with her mother. For unknown reasons, she is later chased by Shocker. Then she manages to hop onto DenLiner, known as the train that crosses time. She gets off during 1989 - the first year of the Heisei Era and has a great adventure with Momotaros and others.
After having an argument with her mother for not cleaning her own room, Anna runs away from her home. While at a bridge, she laments about her mother talking about promises, and throws away the neck pouch she was wearing. Suddenly, she finds herself being chased by a group of Shocker Combatants. Running for her life, she enters a small shelter in an attempt to hide, but ended up finding herself in the DenLiner which had been hijacked by Ikadevil.
Ikadevil's plan is to obtain Anna's "treasure", which he gets his goons to look through her stuff in an attempt to search for it. Amidst the chaos that they were causing, Momotaros and the others plot their chance to escape. Naomi attempts to bring Anna out of the DenLiner, but Anna runs back in as she is too scared to jump out. Momotaros gets kicked out of the train by Ikadevil, with Anna getting dragged along as the two fall through the passage of time.
Upon landing, Anna runs away from Momotaros as she is frightened by his appearance. She hides at a nearby playground and encounters another girl whom she asks for help. Despite her experience in karate, the other girl is also scared of the Imagin. Later, as the two walk together, the other girl introduces herself to Anna as "Melon" whilst giving her a piece of melonpan to eat. Whilst talking, they find out that they are from the same class in elementary school, though Melon finds it weird as she had never seen Anna before at school.
Arriving at their elementary school, Anna realizes that she has indeed gone back in time just as Momotaros appears behind them. As Momotaros explains everything to them, Anna wonders about her "treasure", before recalling the neck pouch her mother gave her as a lucky charm which she later threw away. Melon reveals that she has a treasure of her own too, which is a lottery ticket with a winning prize of 60 million yen, to even Momotaros' shock.
Just then, Shocker catches up to the girls and chases them, with the DenLiner knocking Momotaros into a sand pit. Meanwhile, the other Taros and Naomi take their chance to escape while Ikadevil isn't around. As the girls are chased into a corner, Melon decides to protect Anna by fighting back against the Combantants, but she eventually loses as Ikadevil steals the lottery ticket from her bag. Momotaros reaches out to Anna, forming a temporary contract with her as he possesses her and transforms into Pretty Den-O in order to free himself. Despite their small size, Pretty Den-O is able to take on the Combantants, and chases Ikadevil to a nearby warehouse.
The rest of the DenLiner crew take care of the remaining Shocker goons. One of them proclaims that they hired General Jark for this mission as well, however it turns out to be just another Chap which is quickly taken care of as well.
Pretty Den-O continues fighting Ikadevil, but is no match for the monster. Ikadevil announces his plans to cash in the lottery ticket so as to increase funding for the construction of Shocker's new base. As Anna shows her resolve, Momotaros is reminded of a certain someone. Transforming into Den-O again, this time by himself in regular size, he battles Ikadevil again and eventually defeats him, reclaiming the lottery ticket which, to his dismay, was accidentally slashed in half.
Back in the DenLiner, Anna sticks the ticket back together with tape and returns it to Melon. The two of them reaffirm their friendship and bid each other farewell as they are returned to their respective times.
In the present day, Anna returns to the place under the bridge as she finds her lucky charm. Wondering why Shocker was after it in the first place, she opens it up to find the same lottery ticket from before and realizes that Melon is actually her mother. Her mother eventually finds her and the two reconcile, as the DenLiner crew watch from afar.
Back in 1989, Kamen Rider Black RX arrives on the scene, only to find the Chap from earlier bound up and incapacitated, leaving him speechless.
Continuity and Placement
- The present day events take place in the year 2020 as Anna confirms, while the events in the past take place in the year 1989, as Mai confirms. After the credits, Black RX appears in the past where it left off, looking for Crisis, confirming that the past part happens before the end of the series Kamen Rider Black RX.
|Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form||Momotaros|
|Kamen Rider Pretty Den-O||Anna/Momotaros|
|Kamen Rider Black RX||Kohtaro Minami |
- Anna (アンナ): Hinata Takao (高尾 日歌 Takao Hinata)
- Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Urataros (ウラタロス Uratarosu, Voice): Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji)
- Kintaros (キンタロス Kintarosu, Voice): Masaki Terasoma (てらそま まさき Terasoma Masaki)
- Ryutaros (リュウタロス Ryūtarosu, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Naomi (ナオミ Naomi): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Melon (メロン Meron): Tsugu Sasaki (佐々木 告 Sasaki Tsugu)
- Mai (マイ Mai): Otoha (乙葉 Otoha)
- Narrator: Kenjirō Ishimaru (石丸 謙二郎 Ishimaru Kenjirō)
- Kamen Rider Black RX (仮面ライダーBLACK RX Kamen Raidā Burakku Ā-Ekkusu, Voice): ?
- Pretty Den-O: Yume Sakanashi (坂梨 由芽 Sakanashi Yume)
- Kamen Rider Den-O/Momotaros: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Urataros: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Kintaros: Jirō Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- Ryutaros: Toshihiro Ogura (おぐら としひろ Ogura Toshihiro)
- Kamen Rider Black RX: Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司 Tominaga Kenji)
- Ikadevil: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士 Nakata Yūji)
- Den-O - Sword Form
- Pretty Den-O - Sword Form
- "Climax Jump DEN-LINER form"
International Movie Theaters
- The film also began streaming in China's Mainland on Tencent Video starting on January 13, 2021.
- to be added
- This is the first Kamen Rider film with a female main character.
- Although the font of the subtitle "pretty" was designed to resemble the Pretty Cures' style, the movie is unrelated to the Pretty Cure Series according to producer Shinichiro Shirakura, but rather relates to the titular rider who is loosely designed with a magical girl atheistic.
- Bat Imagin, Mole Imagin, Fiddler Crabking, Rattlander, Berotha Magia and Neohi Magia also had appeared as photos in this movie.
- This movie features the guest appearance of Kamen Rider Black RX since his last appearance in Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3. He remains uncredited in this movie.