|This article is about a/an film in Kamen Rider Decade.|
|WARNING: This film contains scenes of blood, graphic violence, and amputation. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker (劇場版 仮面ライダーディケイド オールライダー対大ショッカー Gekijōban Kamen Raidā Dikeido: Ōru Raidā tai Daishokkā, Masked Rider Decade The Movie: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker) is a Japanese superhero film that serves as the Summer Movie adaptation of Kamen Rider Decade, double-billed with Samurai Sentai Shinkenger The Movie: The Fateful War. In the film, Tsukasa travels to his home world of the World of Decade, where he discovers the origin of his powers and his true heritage as the leader of Dai-Shocker. The film also features an early-bird appearance from Kamen Rider Double, the main protagonist of the series following Decade, Kamen Rider W.
Production and casting
As Decade is billed as the 10th anniversary series of the Heisei period run of the Kamen Rider Series, the film features all ten of the lead Heisei Kamen Riders, as well as all of the Shōwa period Kamen Riders, leading to a total of 25 Riders (with three secondary Riders and three Diend-summoned Riders). Tetsuo Kurata reprises his role as Kotaro Minami and Toshiki Kashu reprises his role as Shoichi Tsugami. New actors portraying old redesigned characters include Renji Ishibashi as Doctor Death and Ren Osugi as Ambassador Hell. The film also features Moe Arai as Tsukasa's sister Sayo Kadoya and Ryuichi Oura as Nobuhiko Tsukikage, Decade's incarnation of Shadow Moon. Filming began in May 2009.
Gackt, also celebrating his 10th anniversary as a solo artist, released "The Next Decade" for the film's theme song, as he had released "Journey through the Decade" as the theme song for the television series. Gackt also appears in the film as Jōji Yūki.
The film also features the debut appearances of Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate and the 11th Heisei Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider Double.
To promote the film, Ren Osugi and Renji Ishibashi appeared as their characters in Tokyo promoting themselves as members of the Dai-Shocker Party, tying in with the House of Representatives of Japan election of 2009. Also for the film, 7-Eleven stores in Japan have contests to win All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker collectibles, in addition to selling special Kamen Rider Decade merchandise with Ganbaride cards and Heisei Rider 10th Anniversary merchandise.
The Hikari Studio arrives in a new A.R. World where, after seeing that Tsukasa's photos of this world are coming out perfectly, Natsumi realizes they may be in Tsukasa's home world: the World of Decade. Finding a mansion depicted on the backdrop that took them here, Tsukasa and company enter and meet a girl named Sayo, who identifies Tsukasa as her older brother. Tsukasa still cannot remember as Sayo's caretaker Nobuhiko Tsukikage arrives to tell that Tsukasa's arrival has distorted the world and this can only be fixed by the strongest Kamen Rider existing in this world. After his memories return, Tsukasa orders Nobuhiko to summon every Rider for a tournament to determine the strongest one. After numerous matches, it comes down to a 6-man tag team match between the team of Decade, Kuuga, and Diend vs. V3, BLACK, and Super-1. Upon victory, Tsukasa and company end up into a giant castle with Yusuke and Natsumi finding themselves in the throne room surrounded by monsters as Eijiro appears, only to reveal himself as Doctor Death as Yusuke and Natsumi learn that they are in Dai-Shocker's base of operations as the organization welcomes Tsukasa's return as Dai-Shocker's leader.
Ending up in the dungeon, Natsumi and Yusuke are ejected into the sewers while coping with these shocking revelations. Arriving to the Kadoya mansion, only to learn that Nobuhiko and Sayo are with Dai-Shocker as well. With Nobuhiko as Shadow Moon and Sayo uses the powers she has from the Stone of the Earth to attack Yusuke, unleashing the greatest and most dangerous of Kuuga's powers within him. Yusuke tells Natsumi to run away before the powers are unleashed. Nobuhiko and Sayo then approach Tsukasa, who reveal their plans to overthrow him.
Sayo tells Tsukasa that she cannot forgive him for abandoning her and has now become High Priestess Bishium. Nobuhiko attacks Tsukasa with the Satan Saber and drops him into the sewers, where he is attacked by Yusuke as Kuuga Rising Ultimate, under the control of Sayo. Though Tsukasa escapes, Nobuhiko orders an attack on the city to eliminate all of Dai-Shocker's enemies. Tsukasa goes to the Hikari Studio to try to reconcile with Natsumi, who can no longer trust him knowing that he was the leader of Dai-Shocker. Tsukasa pleads with her as the Hikari Studio is now his only home, but Natsumi still refuses, as she is now alone in the world.
Later, Natsumi finds herself in the middle of Dai-Shocker's attack on the city when Narutaki comes to save her. They run off and are then saved by Daiki who had disguised himself as one of the attacking Shocker Soldiers. Narutaki tells Daiki that the only way to possibly save the world is to gather the rest of the Kamen Riders. Elsewhere, with no one to turn to, Tsukasa is confronted by Jōji Yūki who attempts to get revenge on him for having lost his arm while working for Dai-Shocker. He is about to finish Tsukasa off until he realizes that Tsukasa has changed and that he is now Dai-Shocker's target. Yūki pulls off his arm, revealing its robotic replacement and allows Tsukasa to escape as he prepares his transformation into Riderman.
Back with Natsumi and Narutaki, Diend has summoned Ohja and KickHopper to help them fight Dai-Shocker, but the two Riders decide that they would rather side with Dai-Shocker instead. Diend summons Raia, Gai, and PunchHopper to deal with their new enemies before they are attacked by the evil Kamen Riders. But they are ambushed by a Dai-Shocker platoon under General Jark as Tsukasa arrives, now intent on fighting Dai-Shocker and saving his friends. With Diend's aid, Decade drives off the monsters as Jark is destroyed by Diend.
Making their way to Dai-Shocker's castle, Tsukasa, Natsumi and Daiki are confronted by the entire Dai-Shocker army led by Doctor Death and Ambassador Hell as Ikadevil and Garagaranda. Things seem bleak until all of the other Riders arrive. After Garagaranda and Ikadevil are destroyed, the Bishium-controlled Kamen Rider Kuuga Rising Ultimate arrives to kill Decade. Upon realizing that he is actually talking to his sister, Tsukasa makes Sayo realize that Shadow Moon is only using her to further his goals. Sayo realizes the error of her ways, and destroys the Stone of the Earth, freeing Yusuke of her control.
Together, Decade, and Kuuga Rising Ultimate fight Shadow Moon, but are overpowered, until the new Kamen Rider Double arrives. Double takes out Shadow Moon on their own before taking his leave. All of the other Riders join Decade in an All Rider Kick, destroying Shadow Moon and the Dai-Shocker castle. This awakens King Dark as Diend arrives with Kamen Rider J. Using the Decadriver Final FormRide card, he turns Decade into the Jumbo Decadriver which then turns J into Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation and he destroys King Dark. After parting ways with the Riders, and making amends with Sayo, Tsukasa decides to continue his journey within the Hikari Studio, his true home, where Eijiro appears as if nothing had happened.
Continuity and Placement
- Kamen Rider Decade: Set between episodes 29 and 30.
- Kamen Rider W: Their appearance was set between Begins Night and episode 1
- Main article: World of Decade
The film primarily takes place within the A.R. World that is the true home of Tsukasa Kadoya and the center of Dai-Shocker's operations, whose symbol connects Tsukasa to them. Tsukasa is reunited with his sister Sayo, who is somehow involved in Dai-Shocker as she is protected by Nobuhiko Tsukikage who can transform into Shadow Moon.
Kamen Riders (All Riders)
Hikari Studio Riders
|Kamen Rider Decade||Tsukasa Kadoya|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Yusuke Onodera|
|Kamen Rider Diend||Daiki Kaito|
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami|
|Kamen Rider X||Keisuke Jin|
|Kamen Rider Amazon||Daisuke Yamamoto|
|Kamen Rider Stronger||Shigeru Jo|
|Kamen Rider Super-1||Kazuya Oki|
|Kamen Rider ZX||Ryo Murasame|
|Kamen Rider Black||Kotaro Minami|
|Kamen Rider Black RX|
|Kamen Rider Shin||Shin Kazamatsuri|
|Kamen Rider ZO||Masaru Aso|
|Kamen Rider J||Kouji Segawa|
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shoichi Tsugami|
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Faiz||Takumi Inui|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki|
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Hitoshi Hidaka|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Soji Tendo|
|Kamen Rider Den-O||Momotaros|
|Kamen Rider Kiva||Wataru Kurenai|
And Introducing Double
Kamen Rider Double
|Philip & Shotaro Hidari|
|Kamen Rider Ouja||Takeshi Asakura|
|Kamen Rider KickHopper||So Yaguruma|
|Kamen Rider Ixa||Keisuke Nago|
|Shadow Moon||Nobuhiko Tsukikage|
- Great Leader of Dai-Shocker (Tsukasa Kadoya)
- Doctor Death/Ikadevil (Eijiro Hikari)
- Ambassador Hell/Garagaranda
- General Jark
- High Priestess Bishium (Sayo Kadoya)
- King Dark
- Dai-Shocker Combatmen
- Destron Combatmen
- Shōwa Kaijin
- Gurongi (Kamen Rider Kuuga)
- Lords (Kamen Rider Agito)
- Mirror Monsters (Kamen Rider Ryuki)
- Orphnoch (Kamen Rider 555)
- Undead (Kamen Rider Blade)
- Makamou (Kamen Rider Hibiki)
- Worms (Kamen Rider Kabuto)
- Imagin (Kamen Rider Den-O)
- Fangire (Kamen Rider Kiva)
- Card Used:
- Kamen Ride - Decade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Faiz
- Form Ride - N/A
- Attack Ride - Onibi, Ongekibou Rekka, Clock Up, Illusion
- Final Form Ride - Momotaros, Kiva Arrow, Faiz Blaster
- Final Attack Ride - Decade, Faiz
- Decade, Decade Hibiki, Decade Kabuto Rider Form, Decade Faiz, Complete Form Jumbo Formation
- Kamen Ride - Diend, PunchHopper, Raia, Gai, J (Offscreen)
- Attack Ride - Blast, Barrier, Invisible
- Final Form Ride - Blade Blade, Decadriver
- Final Attack Ride - Diend
- Memory Used:
- Soul - Cyclone, Heat
- Body - Joker, Metal
- Half Changes
- CycloneJoker, HeatJoker, HeatMetal
- Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa): Masahiro Inoue (井上 正大 Inoue Masahiro)
- Yusuke Onodera (小野寺 ユウスケ Onodera Yūsuke): Ryouta Murai (村井 良大 Murai Ryōta)
- Natsumi Hikari (光 夏海 Hikari Natsumi): Kanna Mori (森 カンナ Mori Kanna)
- Daiki Kaito (海東 大樹 Kaitō Daiki): Kimito Totani (戸谷 公人 Totani Kimito)
- Kotaro Minami (南 光太郎 Minami Kōtarō): Tetsuo Kurata (倉田 てつを Kurata Tetsuo)
- Nobuhiko Tsukikage (月影 ノブヒコ Tsukikage Nobuhiko): Ryuichi Oura (大浦 龍宇一 Ōura Ryūichi)
- Shoichi Tsugami (津上 翔一 Tsugami Shōichi): Toshiki Kashu (賀集 利樹 Kashū Toshiki)
- Jōji Yūki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji): Gackt
- Narutaki (鳴滝): Tatsuhito Okuda (奥田 達士 Okuda Tatsuhito)
- Sayo Kadoya (門矢 小夜 Kadoya Sayo): Moe Arai (荒井 萌 Arai Moe)
- Eijiro Hikari/Doctor Death (光 栄次郎／死神博士 Hikari Eijirō/Shinigami Hakase): Renji Ishibashi (石橋 蓮司 Ishibashi Renji)
- Ambassador Hell (地獄大使 Jigoku Taishi): Ren Osugi (大杉 漣 Ōsugi Ren)
- General Jark (ジャーク将軍 Jāku Shōgun, Voice): Seizō Katō (加藤 清三 Katō Seizō)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー1号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō, Voice): Tetsu Inada (稲田 徹 Inada Tetsu)
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号 Kamen Raidā Nigō, Voice): Takahiro Fujimoto (藤本 たかひろ Fujimoto Takahiro)
- Kamen Rider V3 (仮面ライダーV3 Kamen Raidā Bui Surī, Voice): Hirofumi Tanaka (田中 大文 Tanaka Hirofumi)
- Kamen Rider X, Garagaranda (仮面ライダーX、ガラガランダ Kamen Raidā Ekkusu, Garagaranda, Voice): Kenichi Suzumura (鈴村 健一 Suzumura Ken'ichi)
- Kamen Rider Amazon, Ikadevil (仮面ライダーアマゾン、イカデビル Kamen Raidā Amazon, Ikadebiru, Voice): Tomokazu Seki (関 智一 Seki Tomokazu)
- Kamen Rider Super-1, Kamen Rider J (仮面ライダースーパー1、仮面ライダーJ Kamen Raidā Sūpā Wan, Kamen Raidā Jei, Voice): Kouta Nemoto (根本 幸多 Nemoto Kōta)
- Momotaros/Kamen Rider Den-O (モモタロス／仮面ライダー電王 Momotarosu/Kamen Raidā Den'ō, Voice): Toshihiko Seki (関 俊彦 Seki Toshihiko)
- Kamen Rider Ouja (仮面ライダー王蛇 Kamen Raidā Ōja, Voice): Takashi Hagino (萩野 崇 Hagino Takashi)
- Kamen Rider KickHopper (仮面ライダーキックホッパー Kamen Raidā Kikku Hoppā, Voice): Hidenori Tokuyama (徳山 秀典 Tokuyama Hidenori)
- Kamen Rider Double (仮面ライダーW（ダブル） Kamen Raidā Daburu, Voice): Renn Kiriyama (桐山 漣 Kiriyama Ren), Masaki Suda (菅田 将暉 Suda Masaki)
- Kiva-la (キバーラ Kibāra, Voice): Miyuki Sawashiro (沢城 みゆき Sawashiro Miyuki)
- Tournament Announce, Decadriver Voice, Diendriver Voice, K-Touch Voice (トーナメントアナウンス、ディケイドライバー音声、ディエンドライバー音声、ケータッチ音声 Tōnamento Anaunsu, Dikeidoraibā Onsei, Diendoraibā Onsei, Kētatchi Onsei): Mark Okita (マーク 大喜多 Māku Ōkita)
- Gaia Memory Voice (ガイアメモリ音声 Gaia Memori Onsei): Fumihiko Tachiki (立木 文彦 Tachiki Fumihiko)
- Voice of other Kamen Riders and other Dai-Shocker members: Yuki Anai (穴井 勇輝 Anai Yūki), Toru Omura (大村 亨 Ōmura Tōru), SATOSHI
- Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Double, Kamen Rider Den-O/Momotaros, Riderman, Kamen Rider X, Skyrider: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- Kamen Rider Diend, Kamen Rider Kiva, Kamen Rider 2, Kamen Rider Amazon, Kamen Rider Stronger: Eitoku (永徳 Eitoku)
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: Kenji Tominaga (富永 研司 Tominaga Kenji)
- Kamen Rider 1, Kamen Rider Super-1, Kamen Rider Black RX/Roborider/Biorider, Kamen Rider KickHopper: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Kamen Rider V3, Kamen Rider X, Kamen Rider Amazon: Makoto Itō (伊藤 慎 Itō Makoto)
- Kamen Rider Stronger, Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Black RX, Kamen Rider Shin, Kamen Rider J, Kamen Rider Ouja, Kamen Rider Ixa, Shadow Moon, Ikadevil, Garagaranda: Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō)
- General Jark: Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏 Yokoyama Kazutoshi)
Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker Director's Cut DVD was be released on June 21, 2010. The director's cut DVD featured 13 minutes of additional scenes that were cut in the theater screenings. 
- Main article: Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker (manga)
A manga adaptation of All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker was made using the original script as a basis. Thus, it has many differences from the actual film.
- From this point on, Kamen Rider Summer movies now feature a cameo appearance of the current Rider's successor, except for two occasions.
- This is the first movie to feature Kamen Rider J exclusively in his Jumbo Formation and not normal size. This would by followed by Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story, and Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3.
- This is the first movie that features Narutaki where he doesn't become a Past Rider villain.
- This is the first Kamen Rider Summer movie to not feature a Rider exclusive to the current series. The movie exclusive Kamen Rider for Decade, Kiva-la, would appear later in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
- The Major Fight Scene with all of the Riders was featured in Kamen Rider: Battride War II.
- This is the first film appearance of Kamen Rider Kuuga.
- This movie seemingly shows that Undeads can be defeated by Riders (other than Decade) that aren't from Blade's world.
- Momotaros' telling Tsukasa not to summon him as he is super (cho) busy, while departing with all the Riders, is a reference to the Cho-Den-O Series, which had started earlier in 2009 with Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship. A trilogy of three Cho Den-O movies would be shown in theaters the next year, though Momotaros would appear again with the A.R. Nine Heisei Riders to help Tsukasa and his friends fight Super Shocker in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010.
- The three Kamen Rides that Decade uses in this movie are the same ones he used in the first episode.
- Also the three Kamen Rides that Diend use to fight Ouja and KickHopper were the ones that were defeated from the said Riders in their respective series.
- This was the first summer film to feature past Riders from the franchise.
- ^ "goo 映画". . Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- ^ "ライダー総出演、オールドファンも熱狂！ - 芸能 - SANSPO.COM". 2009-08-09. . Retrieved 2009-08-11.
- ^ Telebikun Magazine June 2009
- ^ "ＧＡＣＫＴ-リリース-ORICON STYLE ミュージック". . Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- ^ "仮面ライダーディケイド-SOUND WEB-". . Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- ^ [a] [b] Telebikun Magazine, August 2009
- ^ "']Kamen Rider' villains jump on political bandwagon[ › Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion". 2009-08-02. . Retrieved 2009-08-02.
- ^ "仮面ライダーディケイドキャンペーン | セブン-イレブン・ジャパン". . Retrieved 2009-08-04.
- DCD-Shin.jp - Official movie website hub (Japanese)
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - Official movie website (Japanese)
- Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders Super Spin-Off - Official net movie website (Japanese)