|This article is about a/an video game in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider City Wars (仮面ライダーシティウォーズ [都市大戦] Kamen Raidā Shiti U~ōzu) is a Bandai Namco building game for the iOS and Android operating system.
Kamen Rider: City Wars is a mobile game where players defeat enemies to gather materials to improve their city, which in turn strengthens the Kamen Riders. It features Kamen Riders from all previous Kamen Rider titles.
The currencies in this game is divided into 3 types: Gold, R-Energy and Hero Stones. The Golds are needed in construction and improvement of city buildings or enhance and evolution of effect cards. The summoning of new Rider, and enhance a Rider's ability will cost R-Energy. The Hero Stones are IAP currency of this game, can be used to pull a gacha, refill stamina, unlock daily dungeons within 1 hour, and even cover the amount of golds or R-Energy lack in cost.
The Game starts with a small city, and player need to expand it to support Riders. Residential type buildings can produce gold, and R-Energy can be collected from R-Energy plants. Some auxiliary buildings are able to increase the amount or speed of producing resource, or the hit points Riders have. When player get at least 1 Rider of a series, the Special buildings which are the famous spots of each series (such as Hikari Studio, Nascita and Coffee House COL)can be unlocked and able to increase attack of Riders belonging that series.
When player engaged in City Battle mode, the enemies can attack city buildings and cause damage. Damage will be auto-repaired without cost after each play ends, but damaged building with empty hit points will be destroyed until player give a repair command.
Riders and Effect cards
After player completes the game tutorial, Kamen Rider Build, Kamen Rider Den-O and Kamen Rider 1 will join player's team. Player can also summon a new Rider in cost of 20000 R-Energy. This cost will become zero if player get a 5-star effect card of respective Rider in gacha.
The weapon and attacks of Riders can be equipped in forms of Effect cards. Effect cards are divided into 4 types: Normal, Moves, Finishing and Boost Change (BC). Normal card will only give ability perimeters to Rider, and later 3 categorized as Action Card which can be used to attack. Each card have it own rarity and decides it strength. Each Rider have 6 normal slots for all cards and 1 action slot for action card at first.
Each action card can be identified by which forms of attacking:
- Kick: Allows equipped Rider perform a kick attack.
- Punch: Allows equipped Rider perform a punch attack or punch-base energy wave.
- Chop: Allows equipped Rider perform a hand chop attack.
- Tackle: Allows equipped Rider perform a tackle attack with short rush.
- Weapon: Allows equipped Rider perform a attack with their weapon. Can be further divided into Slash(Sword/Naginata/Axe icon), Shooting(Gun/Bow icon), Strike(Staff/Hammer icon).
- Emit: Allows equipped Rider perform a attack which emitting energy without weapon. Such as Hibiki's Onibi or Stronger's Electro Fire.
- Explode: Allows equipped Rider perform a attack which shoot a projectile then create a small explosion. Such as Ghost's Omedama and ZX's Focus Bomb.
- Other: Attacks which cannot categorized with above. Such as Gatack's Calibur Boomerang, Ryuki Survive's Dragon Fire Storm.
- BC: Allows equipped Rider perform Form Change. The perimeters of activated Rider will be increased and able to use BC-exclusive Finishing moves. However each BC can only keep around 35 seconds.
- Same BC form with same or different finishing move can be combined into one Action Slot to use more skills after BC activated. For example, if you gain Build RabbitRabbit Form's RabbitRabbit Finish and FullFull Match Break BC, these can be used continuously in a BC cycle.
After a effect card reach its max level, Players can evolve it to increase its maximum level. The evolution of effect card consumes Daily stones and evolution stones, which latter can only acquire from limited-time dungeons or event stages.
- Kamen Rider 1
- Kamen Rider V3
- Kamen Rider X
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Kamen Rider Super-1
- Kamen Rider ZX
- Kamen Rider Black
- Kamen Rider Black RX
- Kamen Rider ZO
- Kamen Rider J
- Kamen Rider Shin
- Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Faiz
- Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Den-O
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Kamen Rider Double
- Kamen Rider OOO
- Kamen Rider Fourze
- Kamen Rider Wizard
- Kamen Rider Gaim
- Kamen Rider Drive
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Kamen Rider Amazon Omega
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Kamen Rider Build
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Apollo Geist
- Shadow Moon
- Cassis Worm
- Weather Dopant
- Kyoryu Greeed
- Shocker Combatmen
- Gel-Shocker Combatmen
- Leo Soldiers
- Kamen Rider Ouja
- Kamen Rider Delta
- Masquerade Dopants
- Waste Yummies
- Elementary Inves
- Lord Baron
- Bugster Virus
- Mashin Chaser
- Kamen Rider Genm Zombie Gamer Level X
- Night Rogue
- Blood Stalk
- Kamen Rider Evol Black Hole Form
- Turtle Bazooka
- Sagittarius Zodiarts
The following characters with a name are voiced by their original actors from the shows and movies.
- Kamen Rider Build: Atsuhiro Inukai
- Kamen Rider Cross-Z: Eiji Akaso
- Kamen Rider Grease: Kouhei Takeda
- Kamen Rider Rogue / Night Rogue: Kensei Mikami
- Kamen Rider Evol / Blood Stalk: Tetsuo Kanao
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: Hiroki Iijima
- Kamen Rider Brave: Toshiki Seto
- Kamen Rider Snipe: Ukyo Matsumoto
- Kamen Rider Lazer: Hayato Onozuka
- Kamen Rider Genm: Tetsuya Iwanaga
- Kamen Rider Amazon Omega: Tom Fujita
- Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha: Masashi Taniguchi
- Kamen Rider Amazon Neo: You Maejima
- Kamen Rider Den-O
- Kamen Rider Zeronos
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Takamasa Suga
- Kamen Rider Knight: Satoshi Matsuda
- Kamen Rider Ouja: Takashi Hagino