|This article is about a/an special in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|WARNING: This special contains scenes of blood, nudity and continuous graphic violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider Brave ~Let's Survive! Revival of the Beast Rider Squad!~ (仮面ライダーブレイブ ~Surviveせよ! 復活のビーストライダー·スクワッド~ Kamen Raidā Bureibu ~Sabaibu Seyo! Fukkatsu no Bīsuto Raidā·Sukuwaddo~) is a Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club-exclusive special of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. A 7-minute preview of this special was uploaded onto Toei's official YouTube channel for Japanese viewers only.
A group of revived beast-themed Riders gather to form the "Beast Rider Squad"... and Kamen Rider Ouja, the worst villain Rider, is leading them! Can Kamen Rider Brave hunt them with his new Gashat, "Night of Safari"? And what is the secret behind this battle?
to be added
Continuity and Placement
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: It take place between episode 14 and episode 15.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: It can't be placed after the true finale of the series because Takeshi Asakura mentioned his revival as being recent (which ignores the time restoration in Ryuki's finale as well as his later appearances before this special) and referenced a certain girl, who was mentioned only in Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final.
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
- Miho Kirishima's Older Sister (Indirect mentioned)
Kamen Rider Ouja
Kamen Rider Tiger
Kamen Rider Sasword
Kamen Rider Dark Kiva
|Kamen Rider Beast||N/A|
- Hiiro Kagami (鏡 飛彩 Kagami Hiiro): Toshiki Seto (瀬戸 利樹 Seto Toshiki)
- Takeshi Asakura (浅倉 威 Asakura Takeshi): Takashi Hagino (萩野 崇 Hagino Takashi)
- Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢 Hōjō Emu): Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎 Iijima Hiroki)
- Asuna Karino (仮野 明日那 Karino Asuna): Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか Matsuda Ruka)
- Mizuki (みずき): Megumi Mizoguchi (溝口 恵 Mizoguchi Megumi)
- Satsuki (さつき): Mayuna Saburi (佐分利 眞由奈 Saburi Mayuna)
- Foundation X member: Kiyohito Yoshikai (吉開 清人 Yoshikai Kiyohito)
- King Dark (キングダーク Kingu Dāku, Voice): Nobuhiro Suzumura (鈴村展弘 Suzumura Nobuhiro)
- Kamen Rider Brave: Jun Watanabe (渡辺 淳 Watanabe Jun)
- Kamen Rider Ouja: Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji)
- King Dark: Kazuya Okada (岡田 和也 Okada Kazuya)
Form Changes and Collectibles Used
- Gashat Used:
- Level Used:
- Sword Vent
- Strike Vent
- to be added
- Closing Screen:
- Text Color: Cyan
- This special features 2 Ryuki Riders, Ouja and Tiger. Interestingly, this year marks the 15th anniversary since the premiere of Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- While Takashi Hagino previously reprised his role in a voice-only capacity in Kamen Rider Decade, this marks the first in-the-flesh appearance of Takeshi Asakura since the conclusion of Ryuki.
- Additionally, the special's title contains the word "Survive", an important theme in Ryuki, being the name of its primary Rider Power-Up form and part of the season's tagline, "If you don't fight, you won't survive." Asakura himself even said to Hiiro that "if you don't fight, you will die."
- First appearance of Foundation X since Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!, they would subsequently feature in Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders.
- The King Dark that appears here is revealed to be just a hologram used by the Foundation X agent. This is rather pertinent as he was the opponent of Kamen Rider X.
- Interestingly and ironically, Toshiki Seto (the actor of Hiiro) had said his favorite Kamen Rider is Ouja.
- Ouja, Sasword, and Dark Kiva had previously appeared together as villains in D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4.
- The scene where Asakura eats mackerel fish is a reference to Choukou Senshi Changéríon episode 10 This Isn't Mackerel! (サバじゃねぇ！ Saba Ja Nee!), which is a popular meme in Japan.
- The main hero of this show, Changéríon, was also played by the same actor as Asakura.
- Ouja using Sasword and Beast as a shield to defend himself from Brave Level 4's attack is a callback to episode 19 of Ryuki, where Ouja uses Kamen Rider Gai as a shield to defend himself from Zolda's Final Vent.
- There are several references to horror movies in this special:
- When Mizuki is attacked while taking a shower, the scene is an obvious homage to a scene with the same motif in the film Psycho, however, the way the Rider attacks her is more similar to how Freddy Krueger operates.
- Additionally, the way Ouja stalks and preys on his victims is similar to the modus operandi of killers from slasher films such as Jason or Leatherface.