|This article is about a/an novel in Kamen Rider Blade.|
This sequel to the TV series takes place 300 years following the television series finale. It chronicles Kenzaki's quest to end his life as the Navy Joker after three centuries. In one instance, Kenzaki is captured by a criminal organization and is tortured, but still does not die.
Later in the novel, he becomes a war photographer, all he sees is death. He then enlists in the army for a foreign country, steps on landmines and explodes. Also named are the new Garren and Leangle, Tachihara and Satsuki.
Also, the only returning characters are Kenzaki and Hajime. Kenzaki has a weaker personality compared to the TV Series due to living for a long time and seeing a lot of horrible things. Satsuki, the new Leangle's treated the same like the original Leangle, Mutsuki. He is left behind.
- Prologue (プロローグ Purorōgu)
- (方舟 ブレイド, 覚醒 Hakobune Bureido, Kakusei)
- (天蓋都市カリス, 覚醒 Tengai Toshi Karisu, Kakusei)
- ( 囚人島 ギャレン, 覚醒 Shūjin-jima Gyaren, Kakusei)
- Undead Island (アンデッド の 島 Andeddo no Shima)
- Rebellion I (叛乱, Hanran)
- Rebellion II (叛乱, Hanran)
- Collapse I (崩壊, Hōkai)
- Collapse II (崩壊, Hōkai)
- (囚人島 レンゲル, 覚醒 Shūjin-jima Rengeru, Kakusei)
- (炎 の 黙示録 Honō no mokushiroku)
Epilogue (エピローグ Epirōgu)
- Despite Kenzaki wanting to die, he isn't allowed to do that. Since if Kenzaki lives very long, Hajime will also do the same. Meaning if Kenzaki dies, Hajime will turn into Joker again and annihilate humanity as the last survivor of the Battle Royal.