|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Blade may refer to any the following characters.
The Kamen Rider with a Spade (♠) Suit Rouse Card, use Blay Buckle to transform by wearing Blade Armor (ブレイドアーマー Bureido Āmā). With a beetle's motif, and red-colored compound eyes. Specializes in sword fighting with dedicated swords in all three forms.
- Rider height: 201 cm
- Rider weight: 101 kg
- Ability perimeters
Ace Form (エースフォーム Ēsu Fōmu) is the basic dark blue form of Kamen Rider Blade assumed by using the Blay Buckle and Change Beetle Rouse Card. The transformation fuses the user with the DNA of the Beetle Undead, which also has that Undead's motif, the hercules beetle.
This form has no capabilities or attributes that distinguish it from the other Riders in Ace Form other than its melee-oriented fighting style and the abilities it acquires from the Spade Suit Rouse Cards.
Ace Form's Blade Armor consists of the following parts:
- Spade Shield (スペードシールド Supēdo Shīrudo): A clear shield part that protects the mask.
- Trident Feeler α (トライデントフィーラーα Toraidento Fīrā α): A sensor that catches the information.
- Idea Lancer (SPC-NEXSAS) (イデアランサー Idea Ransā): Equipped with a micro supercomputer NEXSAS (ネクサス Nekusasu), the next-generation computer of GENESIS used in Kamen Rider Garren. It controls the whole body with NEXSAS and glows red when it executes a special attack.
- Trident Feeler β (トライデントフィーラーβ Toraidento Fīrā β): Used for communication between Kamen Riders.
- Optical Beacon (オプチカルビーコン Opuchikaru Bīkon): O Signal. Launch an optical exploration signal.
- Organ Scope (オーガンスコープ Ōgan Sukōpu): Compound eyes. It has a 500x zooming function, a fluoroscopic function, and a high-sensitivity night-vision function. The images captured here are sent directly to the eyes through brain waves.
- Organ Sonar (オーガンソナー Ōgan Sonā): Blade can hear the sound of the needle falling 5 km away.
- Inner Mask (インナーマスク In'nā Masuku): Crusher part. A device that filters all toxins.
- Cooling Crest (クーリングクレスト Kūringu Kuresuto): It has a function to cool the built-in NEXSAS.
- Orichalcum Breast (オリハルコンブレスト Oriharukon Buresuto): A chest armor made of Orichalcum Platinum (オリハルコンプラチナ Oriharukon Purachina), a super metal that absorbs 120 tons of shock and has a self-healing function.
- Shuffle Garter (シャッフルガーター Shaffuru Gātā): Fit the Orichalcum Breast to the wearer.
- Force Cooling River (フォース・クーリング・リバー Fōsu Kūringu Ribā): A red part of the front and back chest armor that releases excess energy to cool the armor.
- Shoulder Guardner (ショルダーガードナー Shorudā Gādonā): A shoulder guard made of super metal Orichalcum Platinum that absorbs 120 tons of shock and has a self-healing function.
- Mithril Armor Leather (ミスリルアーマーレザー Misuriru Āmā Rezā): A blue inner suit woven from the ultra-metal thread Mithril Kepler (ミスリルケプラー Misuriru Kepurā), which is stronger but lighter and more supple than steel. It also has the effect of keeping the body temperature uniform under any circumstances.
- Gravity Reglet (グラビティリグレット Gurabiti Riguretto): It protects the wearing part and acts as a power conversion generator to send power to the arms and toes.
- Arms Shell (アームズシェル Āmuzu Sheru): An arm guard made of super metal Orichalcum Platinum that absorbs 120 tons of impact and has a self-healing function.
- Golden Bangle (ゴールデンバングル Gōruden Banguru): Stabilizes gravitational energy and sends it to the fist.
- Hammer Knuckle (ハンマーナックル Hanmā Nakkuru): The back of the hand that has the effect of increasing punching power.
- Knee Armor (ニーアーマー Nī Āmā): A knee guard made of super metal Orichalcum Platinum that absorbs 120 tons of impact and has a self-healing function.
- Legs Shell (レッグスシェル Reggusu Sheru): A protector that absorbs the impact of 120 tons and protects the shin part made of super metal Orichalcum Platinum with a self-healing function.
- Strikes Part (ストライクスパート Sutoraikusu Pāto): A protector that protects the heel of Orichalcum Platinum, a super metal that absorbs 120 tons of shock and has a self-healing function.
- Hammer Shell (ハンマーシェル Hanmā Sheru): It has the effect of increasing the attack power of the kick by using gravitational energy.
- Toe Stone Bar (トゥストンバー Tou Suton Bā): With a toe protected by special armor, Blade shoots a powerful kick.
- Attacking Sole (アタッキングソウル Atakkingu Souru): The design of the spade is drawn on the sole of the foot that explodes the jump kick.
|"Absorb Queen! Fusion Jack!"|
- Rider height: 201 cm
- Rider weight: 111 kg
- Ability perimeters
Jack Form (ジャツクフォーム Jakku Fōmu) is a combat extension of the Rider System which harnesses the power of Category Jack Rouse Cards via the Rouse Absorber. Blade assumes his Jack Form by inserting the Absorb Capricorn Rouse Card into the Rouse Absorber and scanning the Fusion Eagle Rouse Card. This endows the Rider Armor with the attributes and characteristics of the Eagle Undead's DNA, enhancing Blade's combat capabilities.
In this form, Blade gains golden reinforced armor plating which increases his resilience to enemy attacks. Blade also gains wings on his back, enabling him to fly. Assuming this form additionally upgrades the Blay Rouzer into its Empowered Type, which lengthens its blade and expands its AP cache.
Based on Blade's Ace Form, Jack Form's Blade Armor consists of the following upgraded parts:
- Spade Shield (スペードシールド Supēdo Shīrudo): A clear shield part that protects the mask. The internal armor has been changed to Jack Form, and part of the armor has changed from Orichalcum Platinum, a super metal that can withstand a shock of 120 tons, to Diamante Gold (ディアマンテゴールド Diamante Gōrudo), a mysterious shining golden metal. This makes it possible to withstand impacts up to 180t.
- Orichalcum Breast (Empowered) (オリハルコンブレスト（強化） Oriharukon Buresuto (Kyōka)): By changing the form to Jack Form, part of the armor has changed from Orichalcum Platinum, a super metal that can withstand a shock of 120 tons, to Diamante Gold, a mysterious golden metal. This makes it possible to withstand impacts of up to 180 tons, and even crushes steel with a thickness of 3 m on the shoulders.
- High Grade Symbol (ハイグレイドシンボル Hai Gureido Shinboru): An eagle emblem in the shape of a spade that emerged on the chest by incorporating the power of the Eagle Undead sealed in the Fusion Eagle (Jack of Spade) Rouse Card.
- Orichalcum Wing (オリハルコンウイング Oriharukon Uingu):
- Flight (フライト Furaito): Blade's wings made of Orichalcum, a mysterious metal that makes Jack Form fly. It can fly at a speed of 300 km/h and can reach altitudes of up to 10 km.
- Elevon (エレボン Erebon): A red part of the wing that acts as an elevator and aileron. It enables large orbital changes in the air, such as a change of direction in the almost vertical direction. It also functions as a radiator for the energy flowing through the Orichalcum Wing.
- Wing Axis (ウイングアクシス Uingu Akushisu): A rotating shaft for holding the Orichalcum Wing and deploying it at regular intervals.
|"Absorb Queen! Evolution King!"|
- Rider height: 201 cm
- Rider weight: 131 kg
- Ability perimeters
King Form (キングフォーム Kingu Fōmu) is the ultimate combat extension of the Rider System, which only Blade can assume. This transformation is initiated by inserting the Absorb Capricorn Rouse Card into the Rouse Absorber and scanning the Evolution Caucasus Rouse Card. It is undoubtedly Blade's strongest form, allowing him to overwhelm the Joker Undead, Kamen Rider Wild Chalice, the Kerberos Undead, and Jashin Fourteen
When transforming into King Form, all of Blade's Spades Suit Rouse Cards form a full suit of golden armor for him. This massively increases his defenses, but at the cost of agility. In addition, Blade can activate the effects of the individual Rouse Cards on his body without having to scan them.
This form grants Blade the King Rouzer. The King Rouzer does not have storage for cards like the Blay Rouzer, as all of Blade's cards are fused with his body. For Rouse Combos, Blade can separate the necessary Rouse cards from his body. Blade is still able to use the Blay Rouzer, and often dual-wields both the King Rouzer and Blay Rouzer.
- Spade Horn (スペードホーン Supēdo Hōn): The part that hits King Form's ears, which boasts tremendous hearing. It has twice as much hearing as the normal Blade, which hears the sound of the needle falling 5 km away.
- King Lancer (キングランサー Kingu Ransā): Side head armor. It protects the micro supercomputer NEXSAS built in the head.
- King Breast (キングブレスト Kingu Buresuto): A golden chest armor made of mysterious super metal Diamante Gold that can withstand a shock of 200 tons.
- Gravity Generator (グラビティジェネレーター Gurabiti Jenerētā): A device that controls the weight of armor, located on the back of armor. If it operates at full power, simple flight will be possible.
- High Grade Symbol (ハイグレイドシンボル Hai Gureido Shinboru): A proof of fusion with 13 Undead bodies of Spade Suits. The Caucasus Beetle Undead (King of Spade) emblem is engraved on the chest.
- Force Cooling Lake (フォース・クーリング・レイク Fōsu Kūringu Reiku): A device that cools the energy "force" generated by activating the Undead's ability that runs around the entire armor of each part. If the force is normal, it is blue.
- Shoulder Guardner (ショルダーガードナー Shorudā Gādonā): Blade King Form's golden shoulder armor. If you pull out the tackle, you can crush steel with a thickness of 3 meter.
- Radiator Slit (ラジエータースリット Rajiētā Suritto): A heat exhaust port for shoulder armor. It radiates heat from the whole body and cools it.
- Force Trace (フォーストレース Fōsu Torēsu): A flow path that connects the upper and lower body. The energy "force" obtained by activating the Undead's ability is sent to the whole body.
- Mithril Armor Skin (ミスリルアーマースキン Misuriru Āmā Sukin): A super strong black inner suit that covers the whole body. Can withstands missile bombing.
- Undead Crest (アンデッドクレスト Andeddo Kuresuto): The golden emblems found on the left and right arm and leg armors. It is a proof that Blade has fused with all the Undead belonging to the Spade Suits, and he can draw out the Undead's ability without rousing the card.
- Right Shoulder: The Fusion Eagle (Jack of Spade) emblem that emerges on the right shoulder of the Blade's King Form.
- Left Shoulder: The Absorb Capricorn (Queen of Spade) emblem that emerges on the left shoulder of the Blade's King Form.
- Upper Right Arm: The Time Scarab (10 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the upper right arm of the Blade's King Form.
- Upper Left Arm: The Slash Lizard (2 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the upper left arm of the Blade's King Form.
- Right Forearm: The Beat Lion (3 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the right forearm of the Blade's King Form.
- Right Thigh: The Thunder Deer (6 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the right thigh of the Blade's King Form.
- Left Thigh: The Magnet Buffalo (8 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the left thigh of the Blade's King Form.
- Right Knee: The Metal Trilobite (7 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the right knee of the Blade's King Form.
- Left Knee: The Mach Jaguar (9 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the left knee of the Blade's King Form.
- Right Shin: The Kick Locust (5 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the right shin of the Blade's King Form.
- Left Shin: The Tackle Boar (4 of Spade) emblem that emerges on the left shin of the Blade's King Form.
|"Final Form Ride: B-B-Blade!"|
In episode 9 of Kamen Rider Decade, Decade used the Final Form Ride card that transforms Blade Ace Form into the Blade Blade (ブレイドブレード Bureido Burēdo), a large sword similar to the Blay Rouzer. Diend also used the Blade Blade Final Form Ride.
With the Blade Blade, Decade performs the Decade Edge (ディケイドエッジ Dikeido Ejji), where the Blade Blade charges with electricity before being slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. When Diend uses the Blade Blade, he can perform Diend Edge (ディエンドエッジ Diendo Ejji), which is the same as the Decade Edge.
Kendate only used the form during the episode and Movie War 2010. The card effect form can also be used on the real Kamen Rider Blade by Diend and Decade.
Legend Rider Devices
- KamenRide Card: Regained when Tsukasa shows Kazuma that even followers are important as leaders. Decade uses the card to assume the form of Blade's Ace Form. A KamenRide: Blade card is also possessed by Diend, which he uses to summon Blade. First used in the World of Agito to fight the Lords.
When Kamen Rider Decade is in his Complete Form, he uses the K-Touch to summon the Final Forms of the Nine Heisei Riders. After he presses the Rider's symbol, a card of that Rider's Final Form appears in a set of nine on Kamen Rider Decade's chest. The Blade King card summons Kamen Rider Blade King Form, armed with the King Rouzer. Using the Blade Final AttackRide card allows Decade to execute a Royal Straightflash-style attack alongside Blade King Form.
These cards allow Decade to perform any of their own attacks, Decade is also able to use any signature attacks of whatever Kamen Rider he has transformed into. The Blade Attack Ride Cards allow Decade as Blade to invoke the power of the Rouse Cards.
- Metal: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Seven of Spades Rouse Card, Metal Trilobite, to enhance resilience to physical harm by transmuting his body into organic metal.
- Mach: As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Nine of Spades Rouse Card, Mach Jaguar, to enhance his speed and agility.
The Blade Blade card transforms Blade into a larger version of the Blay Rouzer.
With the Blade Blade, Decade/Diend performs the Decade/Diend Edge where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then is slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. The same card can be used by Decade while as Blade, executing Blade's Lightning Blast kick.
The Blade Module (ブレイドモジュール Bureido Mojūru) is the legendary Fourze Module based off of Kamen Rider Blade, which is equipped on the right leg of Kamen Rider Fourze via the cross-based Blade Switch (ブレイドスイッチ Bureido Suitchi). Reminiscent of Blade's Blay Rouzer, the Blade Module allows Fourze to perform Blade's Lightning Slash finisher
- Blade Lockseed (ブレイドロックシード Bureido Rokkushīdo): Allows the user to transform into Blade Arms, equipped with the Blay Rouzer. The core image depicts the Blay Buckle while the lid backside image depicts the Change Beetle Rouse Card. Baron/Gridon-styled Lockseed.
- Signal Legend Blade (シグナルレジェンドブレイド Shigunaru Rejendo Bureido, Based on Kamen Rider Blade's Blue Spader): Allows Mach to activate a Kourin Signal Legend. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Tire Exchange into Drive: Blade (ドライブ・ブレイド Doraibu - Bureido).
|"Kaigan! Blade! (Blay Buckle standby noises) Kazasu Blade! Trump wa Spade! (Blay Buckle transformation sounds)"|
|―Transformation announcement with Ghost Driver[src]|
Blade Ghost Eyecon (ブレイドゴースト眼魂 Bureido Gōsuto Aikon) is one of the 16 title Kamen Riders' Ghost Eyecons. It shows the number R05 on its Startup Time setting, Blade's face on its Transformation Time setting, and Blade's symbol on its Move Invocation Time setting.
|"(Digital beeping) Blade!"|
|"The Rider who uses the power of Undead sealed in cards is... (Clock ticking noise) Blade! (カードに封印したアンデッドの力で戦うライダーは…ブレイドだ！ Kādo ni fūin shita Andeddo no chikara de tatakau Raidā wa... (Clock ticking noise) Bureido da!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"Rider Time! (Electronic Pop mixed with Blade's Opening theme) Turn Up! Blade!"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's right-hand slot[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Electronic Pop mixed with Blade's Opening theme) Turn Up! Blade!"|
|―Rider Armor transformation announcement[src]|
Blade Ridewatch (ブレイドライドウォッチ Bureido Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Blade Ace Form, this Ridewatch provides access to the BladeArmor used by Zi-O. It is dated 2004.
Blade King Form Ridewatch (ブレイドキングフォーム Bureido Kingu Fōmu Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Blade King Form, this Ridewatch would provide access to a corresponding Rider Armor. It is dated 2004, but shown on the Ziku-Driver's screen as FIN.
Another Blade Watch (アナザーブレイドウォッチ Anazā Bureido Wotchi): A twisted version of the Blade Ridewatch used to transform into Another Blade.
|―Second activation announcement[src]|
|―Transformation standby announcement[src]|
|"Progrise! The destiny card! TurnUpping Blade! Fighting against fate with swords and cards."|
|―Transformation announcement with the Hiden Zero-One Driver[src]|
|"TurnUpping (Bit/Byte/Kilo/Mega/Giga/Tera) Impact!"|
|―Empowered finisher announcement with the Hiden Zero-One Driver[src]|
|"Shotrise! TurnUpping Blade! Fighting against fate with swords and cards."|
|―Transformation announcement with the A.I.M.S. Shotriser[src]|
|"Joker! TurnUppingg Blast Fever!"|
|―Finisher announcement with the A.I.M.S. Shotriser in Belt Mode[src]|
|"Forcerise! TurnUpping Blade! Fighting against fate with swords and cards. Break down."|
|―Transformation announcement with the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser[src]|
|"TurnUpping Kaban Shoot!"|
|―Uncharged finisher announcement with the Attache Arrow in Arrow Mode[src]|
TurnUpping Blade Progrisekey (ターンアッピングブレイドプログライズキー Tānappingu Bureido Puroguraizu Kī): Based on Kamen Rider Blade, this Progrisekey's ability is "Joker".
- Blay Buckle: Blade's transformation belt
- Rouse Absorber: Used to access Jack Form and King Form
- Rouse Card: Allow Blade to perform special attacks
- Blay Rouzer: Blade's personal weapon
- King Rouzer: Blade King Form's primary weapon
- Blue Spader: Blade's Rider Machine
- "TV Asahi's page for Blade Ace Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20160921161336/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/blade/004_rider/blade/blade.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Blade Jack Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20160922053413/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/blade/004_rider/blade/blade_jform.html.
- "TV Asahi's page for Blade King Form". https://web.archive.org/web/20161002020715/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/blade/004_rider/blade/blade_sform.html.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named