|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Black RX (仮面ライダーBLACK RX Kamen Raidā Burakku Āru Ekkusu), occasionally refered to as Kamen Rider RX (仮面ライダーRX Kamen Raidā Āru Ekkusu), is the evolution of Kamen Rider Black which may refer to any of the following characters.
Black RX is a photosynthetic warrior as well as the evolved form of Black, using the sun as his main energy source. His Sunriser has the two pieces of Kohtaro's shattered Kingstone. His signature weapon is the Revolcane sword and can perform the RX Kick dropkick. Equipment
- Sunriser-The Sunriser is BLACK RX's transformation belt that is actually the Kingstone. The Kingstone was split in half in response to Black's evolution, and allows for more powerful transformations. The belt design changes in response of Black RX's Form changing.
- Sun Bask - The Sun Bask (サンバスク Sanbasuku) is a system on the abdomen to collect and store sunlight energy. The collected sunlight and the power of the King Stone become the hybrid energy of Black RX. The Sun Bask also allow Black RX to recover from injury instantly under sunlight. As sunlight is the main energy source of Black RX, when Sun Bask is damaged, Black RX will lose his power (Although it can be repaired by the power of the King Stone and sunlight).
- Revolcane - The Revolcane (リボルケイン, Riborukein) is Black RX's sword comes out from his Sunriser belt. It has a light saber-like mode that executes the Revolcrash thrust finishing attack, where Black RX thrusts with the Revolcane, sending an unlimited surge of energy into the enemy.
- Acrobatter- The Acrobatter is the revived version of Black's old motorcycle, the Battle Hopper. It is now capable of speaking coherent Japanese, and often has conversations with Kohtaro. Whenever Black RX transforms into any of his two other forms, it does the same.
- Ridron - High-speed car.
Robo Rider (ロボライダー, Robo Raidā) is a form where Black RX 's armor becomes bulky and more robotic-like, with black and yellow coloring and his Sunriser resembles a gearbox. During his duration as the "Prince of Sadness", both his strength and defense are enhanced. He is also unharmed by explosions or projectile weapons. The only downsides are that he moves slower than Black RX as well as possessing semi-robotic movement, slowing his reaction time. His weapon is the Vortech Shooter, an energy firing pistol. Equipment
- Vortech Shooter- Robo Rider's signature weapon is the Vortech Shooter pistol that shoots a powerful energy blast that can destroy an enemy in one blow. According to material , this gun ranges limitless and never misses the target.
- Roborizer- Acrobatter transforms into Roborizer when RX becomes Robo Rider. This form of Acrobatter has two blasters mounted at its rear.
Bio Rider (バイオライダー, Baio Raidā) is a form where Black RX's armor becomes much sleeker, blue and silver all over and his Sunriser belt resembles a single Kingstone belt. During his duration as the "Prince of Anger", his speed is enhanced .He can also transform with the speed of up to 1000m into gel for escaping traps or attacking enemies while not getting hurt in the process (gel form is invincible). His weapon is the unbreakable sword, Bio Blade. Equipment
- Bio Blade-Bio Rider's signature weapon is the Bio Blade katana. Like the Revolcane, Bio Blade has also a light saber mode that can slash his enemy in one blow.
- Mach Jabber- Acrobatter transforms into Mach Jabber when RX becomes Bio Rider.
Legend Rider Devices
Kamen Ride Black RX (カメンライドBlack RX Kamen Raido Burakku Āru Ekkusu) is the Kamen Ride Card which contains the power of RX.
In All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation performed the Final Dimension Kick, a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa Riders, including RX, and Heisei Riders into Kamen Ride cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final Attack Ride cards before hitting the target.
In theory, this card would allow Kamen Rider Decade to transform into RX.
Black RX Switch (BLACK RXスイッチ Burakku Āru Ekkusu Suitchi, Circle): An Astroswitch bearing the likeness of Kamen Rider Black RX. It is exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride, where it can be used by Kamen Rider Fourze to arm him with the Revolcane-like Black RX Module (BLACK RXモジュール Burakku Āru Ekkusu Mojūru) on his right arm, which allows Fourze to use Black RX's Revolcrash finisher.
This Rider Ring which bears the likeness of Kamen Rider Black RX is exclusive to Kamen Rider Wizard's Wizard Ring toyline. When used by a WizarDriver wearer, it would be able to summon Kamen Rider Black RX.
Kamen Rider Black RX Lockseed (仮面ライダーBLACK RX ロックシード Kamen Raidā Burakku Āru Ekkusu Rokkushīdo): A Lockseed bearing the likeness of Kamen Rider Black RX, created when Black RX was defeated in the battle between the Showa Riders and Heisei Riders. The core image depicts the Sunriser while the lid backside image depicts the Revolcane. When inserted into a Sengoku Driver or when channeled through the Showa Rider Lockseed, it would allow an Armored Rider to assume Black RX Arms (BLACK RX アームズ Burakku Āru Ekkusu Āmuzu). It is styled for Baron and Gridon in the toyline.
- Transformation: Black RX Arms: Son of the Sun!
- Shift Ridoron (シフトライドロン Shifuto Raidoron): Allows Drive to activate a Legend Rider Tire Exchange. When used in the DX Drive Driver, it gives the sound for a Type Exchange into Type Ridoron (タイプライドロン Taipu Raidoron).
Black RX Ridewatch (ブラックRXライドウォッチ Black RX Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Black RX, this Ridewatch would provide access to the BlackRXArmor. It is dated 1988.
Robo Rider Ridewatch (ロボライダーライドウォッチ Roboraidā Raidowotchi): Based on Robo Rider, this Ridewatch would provide access to the RoboRiderArmor. It is dated 1988.
Bio Rider Ridewatch (バイオライダーライドウォッチ Baioraidā Raidowotchi): Based on Bio Rider, this Ridewatch would provide access to the BioRiderArmor. It is dated 1988.