The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an DVD special in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
Kamen Rider BiBiBi no BibillGeiz (仮面ライダービビビのビビルゲイツ Kamen Raidā Bibibi no Bibiru Geitsu) is a Hyper Battle DVD of Kamen Rider Zi-O, featuring Geiz Myokoin using a new Ridewatch to assume a special form of Kamen Rider Geiz.
'to be added
- "According to this DVD, it is said that the ghosts of a sister and brother disappeared in this school while playing here. They are still wandering around to find a playing partner, even to this day. And there is one man who awakens in this school tonight. His name is Geiz Myokoin. He has a hidden secret that he won't tell anyone: And that secret is--Oops. I can't get cursed from here on out. Now then, please watch what happens next."
- ―Black Woz[src]
Continuity and Placement
Kamen Rider Geiz
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Kamen Rider Woz
|Another Hibiki||Unnamed ghost|
|Another Gaim||Unnamed ghost|
|Another Ghost||Unnamed ghost|
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ Myōkōin Geitsu): Gaku Oshida (押田 岳 Oshida Gaku)
- Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ Tokiwa Sōgo): So Okuno (奥野 壮 Okuno Sō)
- Woz (ウォズ Wozu): Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐 Watanabe Keisuke)
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ): Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり Ōhata Shieri)
- Boy's ghost (少年 Shōnen): Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人 Itagaki Rihito)
- Girl's ghost (少女 Shōjo): Ayaka Konno (紺野 彩夏 Kon'no Ayaka)
- Ziku-Driver, Ridewatch Voices: Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也 Koyama Rikiya)
- Ziku-Driver Voice: Yohei Onishi (大西 洋平 Ōnishi Yōhei)
Forms and Collectibles Used
- Watch used:
- Zi-O Ridewatch II
- Geiz, Bibill
- Rider Armor(s) used:
- Zi-O II
- Watch used:
- Futurering(s) used:
- Futurering Shinobi
- When Geiz transforms into his Bibill Form, the Ziku Driver did not announce "Rider Time".
- When BibillGeiz is preparing his finisher, the standby for the Zi-O Ridewatch's Finish Time plays instead.
- As a Hyper Battle DVD featuring horror/thriller themes, some elements of this special are taken from Japanese horror films or famous animation series.
- The title is likely a reference to GeGeGe no Kitaro, specifically to BiBiBi no Nezumi-Otoko, also known in the west as "Rat Man".
- Tsukuyomi is seen portraying a white-dressed woman similar to Sadako from The Ring franchise.
- Another Ghost and Another Hibiki have the ghost and Oni motif. Although Another Gaim doesn't have a spirit-related motif, he might be used in reference to Taira no Tomomori, a samurai ghost in the Heian period.
- The outfit that Geiz is wearing in this special is the same exact outfit that he wore during the Ex-Aid arc.
- This is officially considered the last Heisei Hyper Battle DVD Special for the Heisei era. However, the last one to release within the actual Heisei Era was Kamen Rider Prime Rogue, while this one released in the Reiwa era.
- The title being romanized as BibillGeiz may be a reference to billionaire and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
- A similar joke connecting Geiz's name to Bill Gates was made in Kamen Rider Zi-O: Supplementary Plan episode, Mystery of Naming.
- The Hyper Battle DVD's release date is the same day as Kamen Rider Zero-One's premiere date.
- At one point The Another Riders perform a dance that is identical to the one seen in Michael Jackson's Thriller video.
- It is unknown whether the three Another Riders are mirages, or simply ghosts that are identical to the real ones, as they vanish along with the Boy and Girl.
- This is writer Kota Fukihara's only work in the whole Kamen Rider Series before he passed away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.