|This article is about a/an video game in the Kamen Rider Series.|
THIS GAME HAS BEEN CLOSED, 30 NOVEMBER 2014.
Bandai Namco Online, partnering with Yahoo Games, had announced its first Kamen Rider online PC game! Entitled Kamen Rider Batton-Line, the game will feature riders teaming-up together against various villains an a turn-based game.
Players can form a team of Kamen Riders, in a form of "figures", to play various missions, as well as battling out other players of the game. Starting October 30th until November 5th, the game is open for beta-testers. Beta players will receive a Kamen Rider OOO TaToBa Combo figure (★★Cost5).
To play the game, one needs to log-in using his/her Yahoo Japan account. 
As you acquire more levels on the game, you will receive additional Kamen Rider allies for your roster. For example after defeating the boss at level 10, you'll get Kamen Rider Beast and at level 20, you'll get Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form and Kamen Rider Faiz. 
Kamen Rider Batton-Line closed their service in November 30 2014, only 1 year after the game was released.
- Mighty Form Rank 2 (Premium Gasha, can be select from beginning)
- Mighty Form Rank 3
- Rising Mighty Rank 2 (Victory Gasha only)
- Flame Style Rank 1
- Flame Style Rank 2 (Premium Gasha, can be select from beginning)
- Flame Style Rank 3 (Battle Royale Premium Gasha Limited during 8 Jan 2014 - 22 Jan 2014)
- Water Dragon Rank 2 (Hero Gasha only)
- All Dragon Rank 3 (S Victory Gasha only)
- Infinity Style Rank 2 (Hero Gasha only)
- Infinity Style Rank 3 (Hero Gasha only)
- Banana Arms Rank 2 (Decisive Battle Boss during 19 Feb 2014 - 3 March 2014)
- Mango Arms Rank 3 (Super Decisive Battle Boss during 26 Feb 2014 - 3 March 2014)
- Budou Arms Rank 2 (Encounter Battle Limited Figure during 25 Dec 2013 - 8 Jan 2014)
- Budou Arms Rank 3 (Encounter Battle Limited Figure during 25 Dec 2013 - 8 Jan 2014)
- Kiwi Arms Rank 2 (Hero Gasha only)
- Melon Arms Rank 2 (Encounter Battle Limited Figure during 25 Dec 2013 - 8 Jan 2014)
- Melon Arms Rank 3 (Hero Gasha only)
to be added
During a fight with enemy figures, it is important to consider skills and attacks.
During a mission, for maximum efficiency, use the special move of Magma Dopant. ★★Cost4 to defeat all enemies at once.
Attack using basic attacks first. Strong attacks will decrease the turns that you have in the future.
During a Battle event, players may encounter Battles (決戰) when playing mission mode. During a Super Battle, players will fight a fixed enemy. Usually, there will be figures that have increased damage (決戰特攻) against the Battle enemy that you can collect either by playing Battle Royale, or Encounter Battle (遭遇戰).
If the player is able to defeat the enemy, the player can obtain two random figures from the special Gachapon. If you do not roll from the Gachapon, you can still access it afterwards, but only if the event has not ended. The next time you encounter the enemy, the level of the enemy will increase by 1.
The player can lose in one of two ways. 1. All of your figures are defeated
2. You have reached the time limit
However, the player can use 5 BP to fight the enemy again at the amount of health at the end of the last fight.
決戰特攻 Figure - Kamen Rider Gaim ★★Cost4
Dinosaur '(Kyouryu)''' Greed
決戰特攻 Figure -
Imagin - Momotaros, Urataros, Kintaros
決戰特攻 Figure -
決戰特攻 Figure -
- ↑ http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/742/742512/
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/10/kamen-rider-batton-line-gameplay-video.html
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwDTpNQq7Xw
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/10/kamen-rider-batton-line-pc-game-announced.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/11/kamen-rider-accel-weather-dopant-joins-kamen-rider-batton-line.html
- ↑ http://krbo.bandainamco-ol.jp/infodetail.php?cat=1&vid=322