|This article is about a/an rider and Mirror Monster in Kamen Rider Ryuki.|
This Kamen Rider Agito (仮面ライダーアギト Kamen Raidā Agito) from Miracle World, alternatively knows as Fake Kamen Rider Agito (偽仮面ライダーアギト Nise Kamen Raidā Agito) or Evil Agito (悪のアギト Aku no Agito), is the main villain in Kamen Rider Ryuki: Ryuki vs Kamen Rider Agito.
He is labeled as the ruler of Mirror World, he is the mirror version of Kamen Rider Agito's Burning Form. He gathered the Mirror Monsters in a plan to destroy the Kamen Riders, which confused Ryuki to see the monsters actually use teamwork. But once Agito arrived, Ryuki found out his Dragon Rider Kick had no effect on the Fake Agito. Though it took Ryuki and Agito's Double Rider Kick to destroy him, Fake Agito was actually a dream and nothing more.
Kamen Rider Agito
- Rider Height: 195 cm
- Rider Weight: 95 kg
- Eyesight: 30 km
- Hearing: 30 km
- Punching Power: 25 t
- Kicking Power: 15 t
- Resistance: Hardness 10
- Maximum Jump Height: 15 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 6 seconds
This Mirror World version of Agito appeared identical to the Burning Form of Kamen Rider Agito. There was only one distinction, the Fake Agito had red eyes rather than yellow, denoting him as an evil version similar to Kamen Rider Kuuga's Ultimate Form, which had red eyes when used by Godai but black eyes when out of control.
This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Ryuki vs Agito
- Alter Ring: Transformation device
Behind the scenes
This version of Kamen Rider Agito was voiced by Kōji Yusa (遊佐 浩二 Yusa Kōji), who would later go on to voice Urataros in Kamen Rider Den-O. His suit actor was Naoki Nagase (永瀬 尚希 Nagase Naoki), who is also the suit actor for Kamen Rider Tiger.
- This version of Agito is only credited as "Burning Form" in the end credits of the Hyper Battle Video.
- Though Shinji is flabbergasted upon learning of the nature of Fake Agito, an evil copy of the real Agito created by the Mirror World, he would eventually gain his own evil copy in Kamen Rider Ryuga.
- Shouichi Tsugami, the real Kamen Rider Agito.
<ref>tags exist for a group named "note", but no corresponding
<references group="note"/>tag was found.