|This article is about a/an film in Kamen Rider Agito.|
|WARNING: This film contains scenes of alcohol drinking, disturbing images and arm dismemberment. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4 (劇場版 仮面ライダーアギト PROJECT G4 Gekijōban Kamen Raidā Agito Purojekuto Jī Fō) is the theatrical film adaptation of the Japanese 2001 Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Agito.
Released in theatres on September 22, 2001, Project G4 was a double bill with the Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger movie, "Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger: The Fire Mountain Roars".
Shouichi encounters a teenage girl called Sayaka, who ran away from a military facility because of an attack by the Ant Lords. Sayaka has a supernatural ability to foresee the future. Risa Fukami, of the military group GA, wants to use that power to enhance the newly-made G4 System, which was based upon designs stolen from Ozawa.
Continuity and Placement
- The movie takes place across many episodes:
- to be added
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shouichi Tsugami|
|Kamen Rider G3‑X||Makoto Hikawa|
|Kamen Rider Gills||Ryo Ashihara|
|Kamen Rider G4||Shiro Mizuki|
- Shouichi Tsugami (津上 翔一 Tsugami Shōichi): Toshiki Kashu (賀集 利樹 Kashū Toshiki)
- Makoto Hikawa (氷川 誠 Hikawa Makoto): Jun Kaname (要 潤 Kaname Jun)
- Ryō Ashihara (葦原 涼 Ashihara Ryō): Yūsuke Tomoi (友井 雄亮 Tomoi Yūsuke)
- Mana Kazaya (風谷 真魚 Kazaya Mana): Rina Akiyama (秋山 莉奈 Akiyama Rina)
- Sumiko Ozawa (小沢 澄子 Ozawa Sumiko): Tōko Fujita (藤田 瞳子 Fujita Tōko)
- Tetsuya Sawaki (沢木 哲也 Sawaki Tetsuya): Atsushi Ogawa (小川 敦史 Ogawa Atsushi)
- Tōru Hōjō (北條 透 Hōjō Tōru): Jun Yamasaki (山崎 潤 Yamasaki Jun)
- Mysterious Youth (謎の青年 Nazo no Seinen): Rei Haneo (羽緒 レイ Haneo Rei)
- Kōji Kōno (河野 浩司 Kōno Kōji): Kazumasa Taguchi (田口 主将 Taguchi Kazumasa)
- Takahiro Omuro (尾室 隆弘 Omuro Takahiro): Akiyoshi Shibata (柴田 明良 Shibata Akiyoshi)
- Taichi Misugi (美杉 太一 Misugi Taichi): Tokimasa Tanabe (田辺 季正 Tokimasa Tanabe)
- Yoshihiko Misugi (美杉 義彦 Misugi Yoshihiko): Takeshi Masu (升 毅 Masu Takeshi)
- Shiro Mizuki (水城 史朗 Mizuki Shirō): Ryo Karato (唐渡 亮 Karato Ryō)
- Risa Fukami (深海 理沙 Fukami Risa): Maju Ozawa (小沢 真珠 Ozawa Maju)
- Sayaka Kahara (加原 紗綾香 Kahara Sayaka): Akane Kimura (木村 茜 Kimura Akane)
- Rei Motoki (本木 レイ Motoki Rei): Rikiya Otaka (大高 力也 Ōtaka Rikiya)
- Customer in Hamburger Shop (ハンバーガーショップの客 Hanbāgā Shoppu no Kyaku): Shunsuke Nakamura (中村 俊介 Nakamura Shunsuke)
- Sayaka's Father (紗綾香の父 Sayaka no Chichi): Tsuyoshi Ujiki (うじき つよし Ujiki Tsuyoshi)
- Sayaka's Mother (紗綾香の母 Sayaka no Haha): Noriko Watanabe (渡辺 典子 Watanabe Noriko)
- MPD Superintendent General (警視総監 Keishi Sōkan): Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘 Fujioka Hiroshi, Cameo)
- BBQ Shop Clerk:Yoko Gendai (現代 洋子 Gendai Yōko)
- Ant Lords (アントロード Anto Rōdo): Kenji Anan (阿南 健治 Anan Kenji)
- Senior Police: Kentaro Kaji (加地 健太郎 Kaji Kentarō), Ken Kano (狩野 謙 Kanō Ken), Masahiro Noguchi (野口 雅弘 Noguchi Masahiro)
- Risa Fukami's Henchman: Shinji Matsubayashi (松林 慎司 Matsubayashi Shinji), Hiroshi Kaneko (金子 裕 Kaneko Hiroshi)
- "Kamen Rider AGITO ~24.7 version~" (仮面ライダーAGITO ～24.7 version～ Kamen Raidā AGITO ~24.7 bājon~)
- "Jiken da!" (事件だッ! "It's a Case!")
- This movie features the first appearance of new forms Exceed Gills and Agito Shining Form, they would soon after debut on the series in episodes 37 and 39 respectively.
- Having first released in theaters only a day before the airing of episode 34, which debuted Agito's Burning Form in the series, it technically featured the first appearance of Burning Form as well.
- Though not stated to be his original role, Takeshi Hongo, Hiroshi Fujioka's appearance as the MPD Superintendent General here was his first in the flesh appearance in a Kamen Rider Series production since the Kamen Rider Stronger TV special All Together! Seven Kamen Riders!! (1976), his appearance here is an homage as 2001 was the 30th anniversary year of the franchise. He would later reprise his role as Kamen Rider 1 vocally in the 40th anniversary film OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders (2011) before finally returning as Takeshi Hongo in the film Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai (2014) and Kamen Rider 1 (2016).
- This is the first Movie to feature a Movie Exclusive Rider, as from then on, many Kamen Rider movies would adapt this concept.
- This film opens with a credit stating the movie was made to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Toei Company (which was founded in 1950).
- Another credit follows immediately afterward stating the film is also a Kamen Rider 30th Anniversary work.
- The film features a product placement plug for the American fast food restaurant chain Wendy's. A few scenes in the film features the restaurant prominently and has Shouichi, Mana and Sayaka eating there. The camera even starts the scene on a close up shot of a customer eating the food so viewers could see the label.
- When Ryo transforms into Kamen Rider Gills for the first time in the movie, the image of Gills does not line up with where he is standing.
- One of the Ant Lords that Agito Flame form fights is a damaged costume that has a gash on the seat of the pants section of the suit. This is visible as its back is facing towards the camera.
- Before G4 uses the Gigant, he connects the power cable to his belt to activate the launcher. When the Gigant fires the missiles, G4's power cable is somehow no longer connected to the belt.