|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
This unnnamed man participated in the new Rider Battle in 2019 as Kamen Rider Abyss (仮面ライダーアビス Kamen Raidā Abisu).
Kamen Rider Abyss
- Rider height: 187 cm
- Rider weight: 92 kg
- Punching power: 200 AP (10 t)
- Kicking power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum jump height: 30 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Advent: Abysslasher: 5000 AP (250 t)
- Abyss Saber: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Abyss Claw: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Abyss Dive: 7000 AP (350 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Abyss using an Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Abysslasher. Abyss also has an additional contract with Abysshammer. His Visor, the Abyssvisor (アビスバイザー Abisu Baizā), is mounted on his left arm. Abyss' punching power, kicking power, and running speed are identical to Raia's, while his jump height is lower.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Abyss can arm himself with the Abyss Saber (アビスセイバー Abisu Seibā), Abysslasher's pair of swords. His Strike Vent arms him with the Abyss Claw (アビスクロー Abisu Kurō), a gauntlet capable of firing high-pressure streams of water Abyss Smash (アビススマッシュ Abisu Sumasshu) that is derived from Abysslasher's head.
By using his Final Vent, Abyss can execute the Abyss Dive, which combines Abysslasher and Abysshammer into Abyssodon (アビソドン Abisodon).
Appearances: Part 2: Rider Time Ryuki
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Abyssvisor - Abyss's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
Behind the scenes
- This version of Kamen Rider Abyss is the replacement of Kamen Rider Femme, one of the original 13 Riders, who didn't appear in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- As Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki serves as a sequel to Kamen Rider Ryuki, this officially makes Kamen Rider Abyss the 14th Ryuki Rider.