|This article is about a/an Rider in Kamen Rider Zi-O.|
This unnnamed man participated in the new Rider Battle in 2019 as Kamen Rider Abyss (仮面ライダーアビス Kamen Raidā Abisu).
One of the 13 Kamen Riders chosen in the Rider Fight which was restarted in 2019, this man was the new wielder of the Abyss deck. He was swiftly defeated by Kamen Rider Knight and disintegrated.
This eventually makes him the first Rider to be eliminated and the 12th survivor from the Rider Fight.
Kamen Rider Abyss
- Rider height: 187 cm
- Rider weight: 92 kg
- Punching power: 200 AP (10 t)
- Kicking power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum jump height: 30 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Advent: Abysslasher: 5000 AP (250 t)
- Abyss Saber: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Abyssmash: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Abyss Dive: 7000 AP (350 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Abyss using an Advent Deck and V-Buckle upon forming a contract with Abysslasher. Abyss also has an additional contract with Abysshammer. His Visor, the Abyss Visor (アビスバイザー Abisu Baizā), is mounted on his left arm. Abyss' punching power, kicking power, and running speed are identical to Raia's, while his jump height is lower.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Abyss can arm himself with the Abyss Saber (アビスサベル Abisu Seibā), Abysslasher's pair of swords. His Strike Vent arms him with the Abyssmash (アビススマッシュ Abisusumasshu), a gauntlet capable of firing high-pressure streams of water that is derived from Abysslasher's head.
By using his Final Vent, Abyss can execute the Abyss Dive, which combines Abysslasher and Abysshammer into Abyssodon (アビソドン Abisodon).
Appearances: Part 2: Rider Time Ryuki
- Advent Deck - Transformation device and Advent Card holder
- V-Buckle - Transformation belt
- Advent Cards - Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities
- Abyss Visor - Abyss's Visor that enables him to use Advent Cards
Behind the scenes
- This version of Kamen Rider Abyss is the replacement of Kamen Rider Femme, one of the original 13 Riders, who didn't appear in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki serves as a sequel to the TV series of Kamen Rider Ryuki, making Kamen Rider Abyss officially considered as the 14th Ryuki Rider.