|This article is about a/an rider form used by several identities in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Abyss may refer to any the following characters.
Kamen Rider Abyss
- Rider height: 187 cm
- Rider weight: 92 kg
- Punching power: 200 AP (10 t)
- Kicking power: 300 AP (15 t)
- Maximum jump height: 30 m
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 5 seconds
- Advent: Abysslasher: 5000 AP (250 t)
- Abyss Saber: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Abyssmash: 3000 AP (150 t)
- Abyss Dive: 7000 AP (350 t)
One can transform into Kamen Rider Abyss using an Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Abysslasher. Abyss also has an additional contract with Abysshammer. His Visor, the Abyssvisor (アビスバイザー Abisu Baizā), is mounted on his left arm. Abyss' punching power, kicking power, and running speed are identical to Raia's, while his jump height is lower.
Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Abyss can arm himself with the Abyss Saber (アビスサベル Abisu Seibā), Abysslasher's pair of swords. His Strike Vent arms him with the Abyssmash (アビススマッシュ Abisusumasshu), a gauntlet capable of firing high-pressure streams of water that is derived from Abysslasher's head.
By using his Final Vent, Abyss can execute the Abyss Dive, which combines Abysslasher and Abysshammer into Abyssodon (アビソドン Abisodon).
- The Kamen Rider Abyss suit is unusual among Kamen Rider Ryuki-style Riders as a result of the actual suit portion underneath the armored portions having a unique color pattern, as opposed to the original 13 Riders whose suits were either black or had a single unique color.
- Due to first appearing in Kamen Rider Decade (years after Ryuki finished production), Abyss is the only Ryuki Rider that never appears in any footage in Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight.
- Kamen Rider Decade
- Kamen Rider Zi-O