|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider W.|
A version for the Nintendo Wii console titled Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes W (仮面ライダー クライマックスヒーローズＷ（ダブル） Kamen Raidā Kuraimakkusu Hīrōzu Daburu) was announced in the October 8, 2009, issue of Weekly Famitsu for a December 3, 2009, release. It features Kamen Rider Double from Kamen Rider W, which premiered after the release of the original Climax Heroes, as a playable character, as well as various monsters such as Worms and Dopants. Although a reading for the letter "W" in the title is not given, it refers both to the new series W and the Wii platform for the game.
New playable characters in W
In addition to all of the playable characters from the original PS2 version, these characters can be used in Climax Heroes W.
- Kamen Rider Double
- Kamen Rider Double is unique in that only form changes to other right side forms requires energy from the Rider Gauge meter (transforming from CycloneJoker to HeatMetal or LunaTrigger). Changes between left side forms do not require Rider Gauge energy (transforming from CycloneJoker to CycloneMetal or CycloneTrigger).
- Rider Finale: Joker Extreme
The following characters were originally unique to the Decade Mode in the PS2 version.
- Kamen Rider G3-X
- Kamen Rider Gatack Rider Form
- Clock Up Mode
- Auto Vajin
- Kamen Rider Ryuga
- Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto Rider Form
- Clock Up Mode
- Kamen Rider Nega Den-O Nega Form
These characters make their debut in Climax Heroes W.
These villainous characters appear in the Climax Mode game mode as NPC characters the player must fight. They can later be unlocked for player use. However, they do not have Rider Finales, though they still have a Special Moves and it are stronger than any of the Riders' Special Moves.
- Smart Brain arena (day)
- Parking Lot
- Industrial Complex
- Tokyo Bridge
- "Shūgō! Climax Heroes" (集合！クライマックスヒーローズ Shūgō! Kuraimakkusu Hīrōzu, "The Gathering! Climax Heroes")
- Artist: Tōru Furuya
- The new characters debuted in this game (Kaixa, KickHopper & PunchHopper) yet to have their own finishers.
- Interestingly, this game released shortly after the first version within at least 4 months.
- Kamen Rider Double LunaJoker's unique special attack in this game (and subsequent Climax Heroes games) is named "Zoom Punch", which is an attack used by several characters in the manga series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes W (Japanese)