|This article is about a rider in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
|"I will destroy this world! Then take Mai and the Golden Fruit! Let's settle this, Kouta Kazuraba."|
|―Kaito before battling Kouta for the final time[src]|
Kaito Kumon (駆紋 戒斗, Kumon Kaito) was the founder and late-leader of Team Baron who received a Sengoku Driver from Lock Dealer Sid and transforms into Kamen Rider Baron (仮面ライダーバロン, Kamen Raidā Baron). After being recruited by Yggdrasill Corporation to aid them in their war against the OverLords, he gains a Genesis Driver upgrade, which is later destroyed by Ryoma Sengoku after retaliating against him. In the end, Kaito returned to using his Sengoku Driver and fully embraced his Overlord powers as the final contender against Kouta Kazuraba for the Forbidden Fruit. He is later briefly revived to help fight Megahex.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Other Events
- 2.1 Sengoku Battle Movie
- 2.2 Kamen Rider Taisen
- 2.3 Soccer World
- 2.4 Movie War Full Throttle
- 2.5 D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4
- 2.6 Gaim Gaiden: Knuckle
- 2.7 Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls!
- 2.8 Kamen Sentai Gorider
- 2.9 Kamen Rider Build: Be The One
- 2.10 Kamen Rider Zi-O
- 3 Video Game Appearances
- 3.1 Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
- 3.2 Kamen Rider Battride War Series
- 3.3 Kamen Rider Riderbout
- 3.4 Kamen Rider Break Joker
- 3.5 Kamen Rider Battle Rush
- 3.6 Battle Spirits
- 3.7 Kamen Rider Climax Fighters
- 3.8 Kamen Rider City Wars
- 4 Personality
- 5 Powers and Abilities
- 6 Forms
- 7 Equipment
- 8 Legend Rider Devices
- 9 Behind the Scenes
- 10 Notes
- 11 Appearances
- 12 References
- 13 External Links
- 14 Navigation
Kaito was born the son of a construction worker. When businessmen from Yggdrasill Corporation shut down his father's company, Kaito and his family entered poverty, resulting in his drunk father abusing both him and his mother. Both of his parents committed suicide, and Kaito was sent to an orphanage near the Takatsukasa Shrine and thus he had a vendetta against Yggdrasill and sought the power to destroy the company.
As a child, he often watched Mai dance, but always declined playing with her as he was shy. Her dancing was the reason why he was able to find the strength to continue on in life. He was high school classmates with Kouta Kazuraba and disliked his polite attitude for apologizing rather than fighting.
Beat Riders Saga
As Team Gaim started to get popular with Kouta Kazuraba's possession of the Sengoku Driver, he finds himself with Sid, obtaining his own Sengoku Driver along with the Banana Lockseed. By accepting this new profound power, he also obtains the Lock Vehicle: Rose Attacker.
Once realizing that plucking the fruits from the forest grants him a Lockseed, he creates his own alliance with Hideyasu Jonouchi and Ryoji Hase, providing them with Lockseeds of his own. However, the alliance is short-lived and he is almost defeated by Gaim and Ryugen. Then the new Armored Riders: Gridon and Kurokage transform in front of him, but soon betray and gang up on him. Thankfully, Gaim and Ryugen intervene, defeating the two Armored Riders.
After the appearance of Kamen Rider Bravo, Kaito is challenged by the man himself, Oren Pierre Alfonso, and loses severely, but Bravo chooses to let him keep his Banana Lockseed due to being impressed by his skill.
Kaito, striving to become stronger formulates that his Banana Lockseed is the most well-rounded for offense and defense. It isn't until he protects Mai and later sees Kouta utilizing his Pine Arms to gain an advantage against a rampant Inves does Kaito switch out his Banana Lockseed for the Mango Lockseed. To his shock, Mango Arms provided major strength and easily defeated the Inves with Gaim's Pine Arms.
During a brand new Inves Game devised by Mitsuzane and Kouta, Kaito is easily eliminated along with Oren by the White Armored Rider and is taken out of the forest.
With the Beat Riders names slandered, Kaito challenges Oren, who is publicly criticizing the Beat Riders, however Peko is injured and Kaito swears on his name to settle things the next time they see each other. When Kouta struggles against Oren, Kaito comes to his aid creating a temporary alliance with Gaim donning the Banana Arms alongside Baron donning the Mango Arms. After defeating Oren, the two see a rampant Inves being destroyed with relative ease by Zangetsu Shin (Takatora). Kaito provides support for Kouta as he runs to help Hase, who is turned into an Inves. Kaito is easily defeated by Takatora.
Later while meeting Ryoma Sengoku, he realizes that they were merely guinea pigs for the Sengoku Driver. Kaito, later in an attempt to challenge Yggdrasill's power, joins Kouta into sneaking into the forest and dons the Suika Arms against Genesis Armored Rider Sigurd. However, Kaito is later intercepted by Sigurd as he passes through the crack into the Yggdrasill Headquarters.
Helheim Saga and Over Lord Saga
Kaito reveals his ideals stating that humanity is weak and that only the strong should survive. He unintentionally joins Ryoma's faction as he becomes the test subject while trying to find the Red Over Lord, Demushu while trying to understand Yggdrasill's motives.
But during his search, Kaito meets an South Asian prince named Shapool whom he bares a resemblance to. Shapool, fearing his adoptive father is planning his death as he has a biological child to succeed him, drugs Kaito to take his place. When assumed to be Shapool by the prince's butler Alfred, Kaito escaped while learning of the plot to kill the real Shapool and got involved after Alfred attacked his friends. As Baron, Kaito managed to overpower Alfred as New Generation Tyrant before the Lockseed he acquired from Ryoma mutated him into an Overlord. Kaito receives the Ringo Lockseed and defeats Tyrant as Baron Ringo Arms, quickly destroying the Lockseed before it warped his mind and turned into an Inves. Upon Alfred's defeat, having told his look-alike to never run even in a life-or-death situation, Kaito inspired Shapool to face his father.「Gaim Gaiden: Kamen Rider Baron」
Kaito eventually finds Demushu, but realizes that he is outclassed by the Over Lord before being saved by Yoko. Soon after, Kaito is bestowed with a gift from Ryoma Sengoku: a Genesis Driver and a Lemon Energy Lockseed. Now able to combat Demushu on equal terms, Kaito is stopped by Gaim. However, Gaim is shot by Ryugen, who now holds a strong sense of animosity towards Kouta. However, despite Kaito finding Kouta a nuisance, he finds that Mitsuzane is an enemy for being a sneak, attacking a man from the back. He later puts Kouta in a tree and camouflages him so that he doesn't attract any wild Inves. Kaito, realizing Mitsuzane's deception, aids Kouta as the two battle Zangetsu Shin (Mitsuzane in disguise). Despite Kaito's attempts to warn Kouta of Mitsuzane's betrayal, the latter is completely oblivious to it. In an attempt to find the Over Lords, Kaito fights Sid, both trading blows before Sid runs away.
Together with Kouta, they fight Sid, Zangetsu Shin, and Demushu. However, Demushu escapes, forcing Kaito and Kouta to enter Zawame City to stop the Over Lord's rampage. Separated from his Genesis Driver, Kaito watches to his horror that Yggdrasill is attacking Kouta, critically injuring him. Kaito, disgusted at Yggdrasill's tactics, leaves the rest of the Kurokage Troopers and Marika to die. When asked why Kaito cares so much about strength, he reveals that it is because he's one of the weak who grasps to be stronger, the one who grasps power in order to stop oppressors and stand up against them. Kaito returns to the battlefield with Zack against the Over Lord. Even though Demushu is over powered by the two riders, Marika and the Kurokage troopers interfered, so the Over Lord took the opportunity to escape. Later, Kaito and Zack aid Marika in battling the Inves that are invading the city. They are soon joined by Bravo and Gridon. Even though battling the Inves was a success, the evolved Demushu arrives and overpowers them all. Just when he was about to finish them, Kouta shows up and transforms into Kiwami Arms. The Riders watched as Gaim defeated the Over Lord with his new power.
Forbidden Fruit Saga
Protecting the remnants of Zawame City
|"Mai... Just dance if you want to. That's what makes you strong, isn't it? Who knows, perhaps they'll come back. If they do, it will be the result of your power. You have the ability to gather people around you."|
|―Kaito encouraging Mai over a radio broadcast.[src]|
Later at Team Gaim's meeting place, Kaito and others agree to evacuate the citizens of Zawame City to a new place and contact each other with the communication devices Yoko suggested. After fighting an Inves, Kaito communicates with Mai and encourage her to dance as a way to show her power, and that one day people will return to the city before heading to a Crack.
Upon Mitsuzane's return, Yoko knowing that Mitsuzane is siding with the Over Lords and is the impostor Zangetsu Shin decides to tell him his place. Kaito stops Yoko as he will go to Mitsuzane and ask him to talk with Yoko outside in private. After being informed by Reydue that she will declare war on the human race, Kaito and Kouta went out to save the captured citizens and face-off Grinsha. However, Reydue interferes and the two riders witness the King of the Over Lord destroy the missiles in a single attack. Gaim and Baron soon destroy Grinsha shortly after Reydue takes her leave.
His left arm was infected as the result of Redyue's attack while trying to save both Takatora and Kouta from Mitsuzane. When Mitsuzane and Redyue escaped, he tells Kouta the reason why he's trying to warn about Mitsuzane's allegiance back when he, Yoko and Kouta were trying to get inside Yggdrasill, but there were too many Inves guards until they were spotted. Kaito later went to Mai, seeing her still dancing, reiterating that she's strong in her own way.
Infiltrating Yggdrasill Tower
|"You won't leave anyone behind, that's your strength. But what about you, Kazuraba? You two are worlds apart. Her strength comes from looking forward to her own future. But what about you? You fight only for others, but not yourself. Do you even have a future in mind for yourself?"|
|―Kaito questioning Kouta's resolve and what he will do after the Helheim invasion.[src]|
When Ryoma arrives at the base, Kaito finds him beating up Kouta and Zack. He halts Ryoma by preparing to shoot him from behind as a warning. When learning about Ryoma's cooperation, he doubts it alongside the others. In the evening, he discusses it with Kouta. When Mai asks a favor from Kouta, Kaito dislikes Kouta's response, telling him that he never thinks about what his future will be and warns him about Mitzusane. The next day, he and Kouta find Peko is beaten up and being told by him that Mai was kidnapped by Mitsuzane. Kaito teamed up with Kouta against Mitsuzane, but even teaming up with Kouta, in their final forms no less, are unable to defeat the insane Mitsuzane. Discovering the odds, he forces Kouta to retreat. After retreating, he warns Kouta that Mitsuzane is no longer the person they knew. He tells Kouta that Mitsuzane has gained an insane kind of power and no longer fears anything and they will need to make new preparations to beat him.
Back at the garage, Kaito decides to follow Kouta with the others. When Inves have attacked the outline of Zawame city, he alongside Kouta, Hideyasu, and Oren fight them all to protect the van they use to go to the hidden path to Yggdrasill Tower. Soon, he continues the journey while leaving Oren and Hideyasu as they tell him to go without them. After arriving, he punched Ryoma as he slacked off and warn him if he messes up again, then he needs to prepare himself. Going inside, suddenly Ryoma's alarm security turned on and summoned Suika Arms and Tulip Hoppers. He tells Kouta and Ryoma to continue while he, alongside Yoko and Zack will hold them all. After they destroyed the Suika Arms armors and Tulip Hoppers, they managed to find the kidnapped citizens as Kaito breaks the machine, freeing them. Later, Mitsuzane appears to stop him from reaching Kouta as they transform and fought each other.
Kaito has a brawl against Mitsuzane before leaving Oren and Jonouchi to handle Mitsuzane. Kaito and Kouta are intercepted by Rosyuo. However, Kaito is gravely injured and is also in extreme agony due to the infection across his arm. Kaito witnesses the deaths of Rosyuo and Redyue.
Avenging Mai and Obtaining a New Power
|"I've been in pain all my life since I was a child...The pain of being weak. The venom of Helheim is already in my veins. I'm going to die either way. My life isn't worth much anyways. You like your pathetic experiments, right? I've built a tolerance to this poison. So what do you hypothesize will happen if I eat it?"|
|―Kaito on the brink of death, before eating the fruit of Helheim.[src]|
Kaito and Yoko learn of Mai's disappearance and rushes to the hospital where Ryoma was operating on her at. Confronting Ryoma and seeing Mai's dead body causes him and Yoko to attack Ryoma, however Ryoma destroys their Genesis Drivers using a switch that enabled the self-destruct mechanism. Kaito resorts back to using the Sengoku Driver, but is easily overpowered. Ryoma ends destroying the Sengoku Driver and notices the wound Kaito kept hidden from everyone. He laughs and told him he without any Drivers to supress it, the poison will either claim Kaito's life or he'll spend the rest of his life in agony. Recalling about how Hase became an Inves, he eats a Helheim fruit, his body is able to resist the Helheim fruit ability to overcome the mind and becomes Lord Baron. Easily able to overpower Ryoma, he smashes Ryoma into the wall shortly before the latter tumbles over the edge of the building and falls to his death.
Kaito and Yoko return to Mitsuzane, who is standing over a disappearing Mai. Mitsuzane assumed she died, but DJ Sagara appears telling them she's not, and that she's only lost in time. The only way to bring her back is by selecting a Man of the Beginning, the champion who the Woman will claim as the King. Desiring the Forbidden Fruit to remake the world to suit his own ideals, Kaito decides to settle things with Kouta, the only remaining competitor for the fruit. After defeating Kamen Riders Bravo and Gridon by smashing their drivers, Kaito seemingly convinces Zack to join forces with him and Marika. However, using a bomb assembled by Oren, Zack attempted to assassinate Kaito but failed when Yoko jumped between Kaito and the bomb, taking the blast for herself and falling to her death as Kaito smashed Zack's driver but spared him out of respect for his determination and their former friendship.
The Fated Battle and Death
|"I will fill this planet with a form of life that will not seek the power to oppress. With Mai and the Fruit of Knowledge. Our history is proof of that. As humans gain strength, they lose their compassion. Their compassion kept them from achieving true strength! You are the same, Kazuraba Kouta."|
|―Kaito clashing ideals with Kouta about his ideal world.[src]|
While the now powerless Armored Riders were evacuated by the Self Defense Force, Kaito summoned an army of Inves and went to meet with Kouta who marched at the head of his own Inves army. Despite Kouta's attempts to reason with him, Kaito remained adamant in his belief that it was impossible to change the world without power and the two engaged in the final battle for the Forbidden Fruit, their armies clashing around them as they fought. Despite gaining the advantage in his Over Lord form and inflicting a crippling wound to Kouta's shoulder, Kaito falls when Kouta snaps off the end of Kaito's sword and stabs him through the stomach. Falling into his rival's arms, Kaito asks Kouta how he found the strength to defeat him and Kouta answers that like Kaito and his rage, he had his desire to protect and that no matter how much it hurt or how many tears he shed, he would continue fighting to protect everyone; to which Kaito admitted that Kouta had obtained true strength before dying.
Seven months after Earth has been saved from Helheim, the shrine tree returns to its rightful place with Kaito's spirit bonded to it as its guardian. As a trio of children practice dancing in front of the tree, Mai appears before him and assures him of humanity's future. Though Kaito claims that in time humans will repeat the same mistakes of the past, Mai replies that making mistakes and learning from them is how humans become both stronger and more compassionate. Satisfied by her assurance, Kaito compliments Mai on her resolve before passing on, finally having obtained peace with himself.
Sengoku Battle Movie
The event takes place before a Lockseed hunt Inves Game event. He, along with the other Beat Riders' Armored Riders are competing for special Rider Battle event, until the event were interrupted by a sudden appearance of Nepenthes Monster, who is ordered by Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim to kidnap Mai as he mistakes her for The Priestess of Fate. This is also led him, Gaim and Ryugen to follow Bujin Gaim's right hand monster in a suddenly raining Helheim, but also resulting them brought by Bujin Gaim into his world of alternate Sengoku period where the previous Heisei Kamen Riders are called "Bujin". When Mitsuzane spots smoke from the sky, the three Riders goes to the place where the smoke is coming from, which turns out to be a burning castle where the Bujin OOO faction are defending themselves against a horde of Yummies. When Nobunaga and Ranmaru go inside into the burning castle, Kaito sought him, until one of the hordes of Yummies and Greeeds entered the castle. Nobunaga sacrifices himself to get his loyal follower, Ranmaru, safely into Kaito's care, he throws to Kaito a Core Taka Medal as a remnant, and is told to escape, and leave him behind to die with the hordes of Yummies and Greeeds inside the castle.
In a village, Kaito saved Nobunaga's loyal servant from the thugs, thus promoting him as a new Bujin and reformed the Bujin OOO faction into the Bujin Baron faction. After meeting Mai, whose also enters the Sengoku world, his faction goes to Ieyasu's castle and challenges Gaim for a duel. If he wins, the Riders will surrender to Bujin Gaim, if he loses, he'll help the Kamen Riders against Bujin Gaim. Apparently he loses the challenge and will help Gaim and Wizard, joined by Zangetsu against Bujin Gaim's faction, releasing Kosuke Nitoh/Kamen Rider Beast and Mitsuzane from Nepenthes' imprisonment. When the real Priestess of Fate appears in front of the Riders and Bujin Gaim, she lends some Helheim fruits to the Armored Riders to fuse the Bujin Riders' remnants into Legend Rider Lockseeds for the Riders to assume their Rider Arms, with Wizard and Beast assuming their final forms. He, along with Beast, Zangetsu, and Ryugen finished off other past Monsters and Nepenthes. With the war against Bujin Gaim over, the Riders leave the world in separate ways. Having returned along with Kouta, Mitsuzane and Mai into their world, they saw that the tournament still continued without them, as the three Riders and Mai rushed back to return to the fight.
Kamen Rider Taisen
The event begins in the prequel of the movie and takes place after his first initial encounter with Over Lord Demushu. He appears, assisting Gaim and Ryugen against an infamous evil organization, named Badan Underground Empire. Though he refuses to join Gaim, Ryugen and the ToQgers against Badan at first, he changes his mind instead because he has nothing else to do. Baron and Ryugen plan to lure Moguraroid out of the building by pretending to battle each other, so that Kouta and Right can get Mai out of the Badan's turf. With the revelation that there are two Moguraroid brothers, the three Riders and ToQ 1gou are joined by the other four main ToQgers for a final battle. With Gaim and the ToQgers taking care of the Moguraroid twins separately, Baron and Ryugen finish off Badan's remnants. As the ToQgers leave, Kaito sees the Rainbow Line leaving, due to having a bit of imagination left in him.
In the movie, Kaito, along with the Kureshima brothers aids Gaim to keep Badan away from Shu Aoi, until he witnesses Zangetsu Shin's defeat at the hands of Fifteen, turning into an unseen Lockseed. Arriving at Drupers, Tsukasa sent Kaito to Futo to help Shotaro with searching for missing pets. He would appear to aid Joker from Black and Black RX as they manage to defeat RX. However Baron sacrificed himself protecting Joker, having Super-1 and Amazon finish him off and turned into an unseen Lockseed. Once all the defeated Riders are released from the Lockseed seals, he later appears with Ryugen and Zangetsu-Shin as they finish off one of Badan's monsters. After the battle, Kaito was seen in the pet store planning to buy a turtle.
- Main article: Kaito Kumon/Soccer World
After Mitsuzane from the original world finally reveals his true face to the Beat Rider resistance, Kaito is approached by DJ Sagara to challenge Gaim from another world, until he is brought by Lapis into that particular world, where the Beat Rider teams compete in soccer matches. He finds out that Zack is the only Rider in Team Baron, while Bravo, Jonouchi and a still alive Hase are a team in Team Charmant. Being new to that world, his arm that was infected by Redyue's attack is suddenly cured, due to the alternate world's Helheim not invading Earth. He also receives soccer training from famous J-League player Kengo Nakamura and finally becomes captain of this alternate world's Team Baron. He meets Lapis, the one who brought him to this world, for the first time when suddenly, an unknown grasshopper kaijin called Inago comes out from Lapis. Kaito transforms into Baron and battles it, forgetting that the Armored Rider suits are only used for soccer in this world, and have no fighting spirit. He challenges Team Charmant for a showdown, until a Kaijin Inago interrupts the match. However, Kengo and Kosuke Ota kicks the ball onto Inago's head, with Baron in Lemon Energy Arms finishing off the Kaijin with his Sonic Arrow and Lemon Energy Sparking. After the battle, he meets Lapis again, who kicks a ball towards him. As Kaito catches the ball, he receives a vision of the events that will happen in the future, before waking up in his original world to find that it was all a dream.
Movie War Full Throttle
- Main article: Mecha Kaito Kumon
Using Kouta's memories, Megahex recreated a version of Kaito.
D-Video Special: Kamen Rider 4
Duel! The True Identity of Shocker's Great Leader
Due to the re-alterations of time made by Shocker, Baron later appeared, along with Kamen Riders 4, Dark Kiva, Sasword, and Ouja to fight against the Kamen Riders as they catch onto Shocker's latest schemes. During the final loop, Baron is destroyed alongside Sasword by Zeronos Zero Form's Buster Nova Full Charge. 「Duel! The True Identity of Shocker's Great Leader」
Gaim Gaiden: Knuckle
Kamen Rider Ghost: Legendary! Riders' Souls!
Kaito is resurrected as Lord Baron and summoned by Frey alongside Sagittarius Nova, immediately making clear that he doesn't take orders and is fighting for himself. He confronts Takeru Tenkuji who is looking for signs of Frey with Akari. He scoffs at Takeru's question of being Frey's servant, saying that he came to test his strength. Engaging Takeru in a brief skirmish when he transforms into Kamen Rider Ghost, Kaito is unimpressed and insists that Takeru tells him why he fights, with Takeru replying that he fights to protects his friends. Kaito derides Takeru's words, telling him that he is too weak to save them, but Takeru persists that he will still fight, continuing to become stronger until his life burns out. This grants Ghost an Orange Lockseed, from which he unseals the Gaim Parka Ghost, creating the Gaim Ghost Eyecon which he uses to assume Gaim Damashii, granting him the power of Kamen Rider Gaim and allowing him to turn the tide against and quickly defeat Lord Baron, who is satisfied to feel Takeru's true strength, telling him to continue to seek out a power of his own as he is destroyed again. 「Gaim Chapter」
Ultimately, it was revealed that Kaito and the other past enemies were brought back in order for the Kamen Riders to gather the Kamen Rider Ghost Eyecons so they could defeat the monster Xibalba, as Frey and Freya secretly planned together. 「OOO Chapter」
Kamen Sentai Gorider
Maze 1: Emu, is dead?
Along with Yoko Minato, Kaito found himself in a chapel inside a pocket dimension in the shape of an amusement park. Confronting Emu Hojo, Kaito and Yoko were met by another deceased Kamen Rider, Kaoru Kino as well as the undead Kazuma Kenzaki. Content with his death and not interested in learning why he and the other Riders were gathered, Kaito walked out of the chapel with Yoko following him. Soon realizing that some force was preventing them from leaving the space, leading them back to the chapel, Kaito and Yoko transformed again as the Riders were confronted by the forces of Shocker, with Baron destroying Space Ika Devil. It was during this battle that Kiriya Kujo, the deceased friend of Emu Hojo, made his appearance. Convening back at the chapel, the deceased Riders realized that Emu was the odd one out with the fact that only his reflection appeared in the mirror proving that he was still alive. With Kino's suspicion that this is all Emu's scheme arising, the five deceased Riders transformed and confronted him. 「Maze 1: Emu, is dead?」
Kamen Rider Build: Be The One
In an event witnessed by Sento Kiryu, Lord Baron was among numerous monsters whom engaged the first 18 Heisei Riders before being wiped out by the Vortex Time Break of Kamen Rider Zi-O BuildArmor. 「Kamen Rider Build: Be The One」
Kamen Rider Zi-O
Blade Joker!? 2019
Diend gets the upper hand by summoning Kamen Rider Baron and Knight to gang up on Woz. He tells Woz that they can have those treasures back and uses his Attack Ride: Neo Invisible card to get away. The summons of Baron and Knight vanish soon after. 「Blade Joker!? 2019」
Video Game Appearances
Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing
Baron is among the vast majority of Kamen Riders that are available in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing. Notably, he is shown to use additional Legend Rider Lockseeds to assume Den-O Arms and Wizard Arms. Lord Baron joins as a playable burst-side exclusive form in later series.
Kamen Rider Battride War Series
Kamen Rider: Battride War II
Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis
Kamen Rider Riderbout
Kamen Rider Baron and Lord Baron appears as a playable character with the other Heisei and Showa Kamen Riders in Kamen Rider Riderbout.
Kamen Rider Break Joker
Kamen Rider Baron appears as a playable character with other Riders and monsters in Kamen Rider Break Joker.
Kamen Rider Battle Rush
Baron appears in Kamen Rider Battle Rush with Banana Arms as his default form. His finisher is the Spear Victory and also has the Ringo Arms form that uses Cavaliend as its finisher and Mango Arms, that use the finisher, Punish Mash, and as well as Lord Baron, who uses a slash attack as his finisher
It is the tenth collaboration pack and the fifth collaboration with the Kamen Rider franchise. CB10 was released in Japan on December 21st, 2019. This set includes spirit, magic, and nexus cards in all six color,Kamen Rider Baron with his Arms and Lord Baron appears with other Kamen Riders and Monsters in Battle Spirits.
Baron Battle Spirits Cards Included
- Kamen Rider Baron Banana Arms (Rare)
- Kamen Rider Baron Mango Arms (Common)
- Kamen Rider Baron Apple Arms (Rare)
- Kamen Rider Baron Lemon Energy Arms (Rare)
- Lord Baron (X-Rare)
Kamen Rider Climax Fighters
Baron appears in Kamen Rider Climax Fighters with Banana Arms as his default form. His attack form is Mango Arms and his skill is Lemon Energy Arms. Lord Baron returns as his Evolution Form.
Kamen Rider City Wars
Kamen Rider Baron Banana Arms and Lemon Arms, is a playable character in Kamen Rider City Wars alongside the other Kamen Riders. Lord Baron also appears as a boss enemy.
Outwardly cold and ruthless, Kaito believes firmly in the doctrine of "the survival of the fittest" in that the weak are nothing but prey for the strong. Ironically, he views himself not as one of the strong but actually as one of the weak and that it's imperative for the weak to obtain power to prevent oneself from being preyed upon and abused. This attitude was born when the Yggdrasill Corporation shut down his father's construction company as part of their efforts to gain control over the city, This leads Kaito to hold a grudge against them and desiring the power to get back at them, as well as realize Ryoma was the mastermind behind all recent events which angers him more. Though he hates cruelty and those who abuse their power, Kaito also believes that compassion holds one back from obtaining the strength necessary to protect oneself; essentially dooming oneself no matter what stance a person takes and creating a never ending cycle of wrath and violence. Thus, after becoming an Over Lord Inves, Kaito plans to break the cycle by taking the Forbidden Fruit and remake the world into one where the weak will never be trampled by replacing mankind with a new form of life that will not seek power to oppress, believing that "rage" is power, this fears/worries Kouta that Kaito may end up like Demushu, after hearing the first seen Over Lord declaring that he took pleasure in destroying weaklings, including innocent people. Kouta tried to warn Kaito many times what he could become, but to no avail. Upon his defeat and before dying peacefully, he realized the ambition he sought is nothing more than an empty pipe dream, and finally understood what makes humanity strong.
He is always prepared to do anything that has impressed him and he will almost never hesitate to do it, as he has stated to Lapis. Such as joining the Sengoku's period battle by taking the title of Bujin Baron and accepted to be taught to play soccer in the alternate world. He will join anything as long as it is a race to be a strong person in some case. The reason of almost is, he can have the feeling of fear when not fully prepared as being seen when he tagged up with Kouta to defeat the maddened Mitsuzane, telling him to retreat after seeing how powerful he is, but still selfish.
Despite his ruthless personality, he has a soft spot towards kids and humanity, and the safety and care of his teammates, such as what happened when Bravo's weapon hits the stage sign and caused Peko's arm to be broken. When he realized that premature Lockseeds mutate humans, such as when Ryoji Hase eats it and turned into an Inves, he shows a more human side by preventing Zangetsu-Shin from killing the mutated Hase. He also quits Team Baron and left Zack (now Kamen Rider Knuckle) in charge as he didn't want his teammates to get hurt due to him being an Armored Rider and being hunted by Yggdrasill. Kaito also does care for his rival, Kouta. While Kaito claims that he doesn't care about Kouta, he does respect his strength and values him as an ally. Kaito risks his life numerous times to aid him during fights such as fighting against the Seiryu Inves, working together with Kouta against Bravo, covering Kouta while being the decoy against Zangetsu Shin, becoming a decoy once again while fighting Kurokage Troopers, covering Kouta again and having a showdown with Sigurd, protecting Kouta from a deadly trap against Zangetsu Shin II, and takes a deadly shot meant for Kouta by Demushu.
Unlike his teammates in Team Baron, he dislikes cheating and dirty tricks as he likes to win fair and square, knowing the risks of out of control Inves and how it could endanger humanity, especially if the Inves are in a higher class states. After Kamen Rider Gaim defeated Raid Wild's Ryoji Hase in Inves Game, Kaito became aware that the Rider didn't know how to use the Sengoku Driver properly and stating that his foolishness is far more than Kaito's. After obtaining the Lockseeds from Helheim Forest, he has a respect on a previous winning with teams like Raid Wild and Invitto such as giving them Lockseeds (except for Mango as his safe-keep) with no hard feelings. During his encounter with Bravo/Oren, Kaito is honored by Oren as a worthy opponent with a fighting spirit. Thanks to this, he is immune to mind control from villains, as seen when he was revived by Megahex to serve, yet he would never kneel to some villains like Ryoma did. The only time Kaito has fallen to mind control is due to Shocker, but how this was achieved is unknown.
In fact when Gaiden was shown, although he has his father's greediness after Yggdrasill bought the factory, yet resulting in his family life being ruined, such as his father's downfall into an alcoholic abuser, he still has his father's former kindness prior to Yggdrasill's arrival and his mother's kindness. When he sees something that reminds him of his dark past, like what Alfred did to his own master, Shapool, whose greed led the butler to take over Shapool's family fortune by attempting to murder him. Kaito became angered and decided to teach the abuser and the civilian a lesson, starting with saving the civilian from the abuser first, and teach the weak civilian how to stand up and be strong against the abuser.
In the Soccer World, with his memories altered, Zawame City wasn't engulfed by Yggdrasill to the extent where they focused on researching Helheim, as the world wasn't connected to Helheim, allowing Kaito to believe that he had lived a different life. While similar to his original personality in the sense that he believes in honor, chivalry, and strong opponents, he is open to admit that he was bested by another opponent. He also wears a different outfit than his traditional Team Baron clothing, hinting that he's well off in the Soccer World compared to the original world where his clothes remained roughly the same and the majority of his luggage being a few bags that he took with him to the Helheim Forest.
Powers and Abilities
- Imagination: Being one of the few adults possessing imagination, he can see the Ressha of the ToQgers.
- Over Lord Physiology: When he ate the Fruit of Helheim, Kaito gains some of the Over Lords' abilities.
- Helheim Phytokinesis: He can freely control Helheim flora.
- Crack Creation: He can open countless cracks to summon Inves from the Helheim Forest. Kaito gains this ability after becoming an Over Lord when he eats the Fruit of Helheim.
- Smoke Mimicry: He can transform into a kind of dark red smoke that can interact with anything within the mass.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: He has increased health regeneration, allowing him to take lethal damage and still able to recover shortly afterwards. Although he has a limit that is lower than Kouta.
- Skilled Combatant: To be added
- Skilled Chef: He is a prodigy at making sweets as shown in Kamen Rider Gaim: Fresh Orange Arms is Born! ~You Can Also Seize It! The Power of Fresh~.
- Indomitable Will: Being a born fighter with a code of honor due to his experience to survive his own in a clean way after Yggdrasill took away everything he had from Zawame in a dirty way, Kaito refuse to have his mind corrupted, to be either manipulated by Kohgane in Soccer World, consumed by Helheim's Fruits, subdued by Megahex or brainwashed by Maja. Additionally, when he was revived by Frey, Kaito insisted that he did not follow him, fighting Kamen Rider Ghost to test his strength purely for his own satisfaction. The only one who successfully did this to him is Shocker, evidently a result of their manipulations of the timeline through their History Modifying Machine.
As with the other Armored and Genesis Armored Riders, Kamen Rider Baron's forms are called Arms (アームズ, Āmuzu). His personal Lockseeds are styled in pure English that is sung in a chorus-like manner with a "[Noun 1] of [Noun 2]" theme, With the exception of Lemon Energy Arms, all of Baron's European Knight-themed Arms' helmets share the title Casque (カスク, Kasuku), while his visors share the title Sight (サイト, Saito).
As an Armored Rider, Baron's Sengoku Driver plays European trumpet music and announces "Come On" (カモン, Kamon) before every transformation. By pressing the Sengoku Driver's Cutting Blade down on the Lockseed after transforming from one to three times, he can activate one of three finishing moves based on his current Arms form: Squash (スカッシュ, Sukasshu), Au Lait (オーレ, Ōre), or Sparking (スパーキング, Supākingu).
As a Genesis Armored Rider, Baron's Genesis Driver announces "Soda" (ソーダ, Sōda) before every transformation. By pushing the Genesis Driver's Seaboll Compressor into the Energy Lockseed after transforming from one to two times, he can activate one of two finishing moves based on his current Arms form: Squash (スカッシュ, Sukasshu) or Sparking (スパーキング, Supākingu). In addition to the Genesis Driver's finishing moves, Baron can perform a Sonic Volley (ソニックボレー, Sonikku Borē) finishing attack by inserting an Energy Lockseed into the Energy Drive Bay of his Sonic Arrow.
The Ride Wear (ライドウェア, Raido Uēa) is Baron's default form undersuit, which is briefly seen during Baron's transformation sequence before the Armor Part attaches or when he changes Arms. However, this form is completely vulnerable to any incoming attacks when shot at directly in the suit rather than at the Arms that is descending down on the Rider.
The Ride Wear that Baron's Sengoku Driver has is easily identifiable through its Rider Indicator (ライダーインジケーター, Raidā Injikētā) faceplate. The Rider Indicator only identifies what Ride Wear a Sengoku Driver contains for simplicity and can be replaced with extensions such as the Genesis Core or Senyo Joint.
This suit also doubles as Baron's Genetic Ride Wear (ゲネティックライドウェア, Genetikku Raido Uēa) if he uses the Genesis Driver to access Lemon Energy Arms. Therefore, during battle, the suit will stay on if Kaito decides to change drivers.
Kamen Rider Baron's standard Arms' ending theme is entitled "Never Surrender".
|"Come on! Banana Arms! Knight of spe~ar!"|
- Rider Height: 208 cm
- Rider Weight: 114 kg
- Punching Power: 8.8 t
- Kicking Power: 12.4 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 24 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 6.1 seconds
Banana Arms (バナナアームズ, Banana Āmuzu) is Baron's banana-based default form. Accessed through the Banana Lockseed, this form bears the Burn Casque (バーンカスク, Bān Kasuku, a pun on "Banana") helmet with the Burn Sight (バーンサイト, Bān Saito, see "Burn Casque") visor.
While assuming Banana Arms, Baron dons the Banana Armor Part (バナナアーマーパート, Banana Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the Bana Spear.
This form is Baron's most balanced form. In this form, Baron's punching and kicking power is more stronger than Gaim's. However as a tradeoff, Baron's maximum height and running speed is lower than Gaim's, making him able to jump a little higher than Gaim in Pine Arms, but also barely be able to outrun Gaim in Pine Arms. While Banana Arms appears to be purely offensive with little to no defense, Baron can use the Bana Spear to create Banana projections that can absorb hits. When Kaito eats the Fruit of Helheim, his abilities are strengthened by the fruit, allowing him as Baron in Banana Arms to almost go head to head against Gaim in Kachidoki Arms.
This Arms has two finishing attacks.
- Cavaliend (キャバリエンド, Kyabariendo): Baron activates the Squash function on his Sengoku Driver and give a very powerful kick in the shape of a banana.
- Spear Victory (スピアビクトリー, Supia Bikutorī): This finisher has three variations depending on which function Baron activates from his Sengoku Driver.
- Squash: Baron releases a spear-shaped beam of energy from the Bana Spear to thrust at the enemy.
- Au Lait: Baron smashes down his enemy with a giant banana-shaped energy projection from the Bana Spear. When stabbed into the ground, however, the energy travels along the ground for a bit before rocketing back up in the familiar banana-shaped projecting, skewering whatever is in its path.
- Sparking: Baron stabs the Bana Spear into the ground, creating multiple banana-shaped projections which hit an opponent several times from below. This also provides as a defensive wall against incoming attacks.
|"Come on! Mango Arms! Fight of ham~mer!"|
- Rider Height: 208 cm
- Rider Weight: 114 kg
- Punching Power: 10 t
- Kicking Power: 12.4 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 22 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 6.5 seconds
Mango Arms (マンゴーアームズ, Mangō Āmuzu) is Baron's mango-based form. Accessed through the Mango Lockseed, this form bears the Go Casque (ゴーカスク, Gō Kasuku, a pun on "Mango") helmet with the Go Sight (ゴーサイト, Gō Saito, see "Go Casque") visor.
While assuming Mango Arms, Baron dons the Mango Armor Part (マンゴーアーマーパート, Mangō Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the Mango Punisher.
In this form, Baron gains a boost in punching power, nearly punching as hard as Zangetsu, but his kicking power retains the same strength. As a trade-off, Mango Arms can jump just as high as Gaim in Pine Arms, and is just as fast.
This Arms' finisher is the Punish Mash (パニッシュマッシュ, Panisshu Masshu): This finisher has three variations depending on which function Baron activates from his Sengoku Driver.
- Squash: Has 2 variations.
- Au Lait: Baron swings the Mango Punisher around multiple times, growing in intensity, until he stops, making a giant projection of the Mango Punisher's head fire from the mace and slams into the target from an aerial angle.
- Sparking: Baron performs a powerful swing, sending a giant, more solid-looking projection of the Mango Punisher's head straight at the target.
|"Come on! Ringo Arms! Desire forbidden fruits!"|
Ringo Arms (リンゴアームズ, Ringo Āmuzu, lit. "Apple Arms") is Baron's apple-based form that is accessed through the Forbidden Ringo Lockseed.
This Arms's finisher is the Cavaliend (キャバリエンド, Kyabariendo): Baron activates the Sparking function on his Sengoku Driver and jumps into the air, engulfed by a red apple-like energy focused on his left foot as he strikes the target with a powerful kick.
Ringo Arms is normally used by Kamen Rider Idunn. Kaito loses access to Ringo Arms when he destroys its Lockseed with his bare hands after his battle with the Tyrant Over Lord due to its Helheim powers almost turning him into an Inves.This form is exclusive to Gaim Gaiden: Kamen Rider Baron.
These Arms are normally used by a different Armored Rider. With the exception of Suika Arms, all of these forms are exclusive to Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!, where Kaito tests out different Arms to use in his battle against Kouta and his new Fresh Orange Arms.
|"Come on! Suika Arms! Oodama big bang! (Bowling pins falling)"|
|―Mode change announcement[src]|
- Rider Height: 311 cm
- Rider Weight: 523 kg
- Punching Power: 33.2 t
- Kicking Power: 51.8 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 3 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 9.8 seconds
Gyro Mode Statistics:
- Height: 237 cm
- Width: 413 cm
- Weight: 523 kg
- Maximum flight speed: 247 km/h
Suika Arms (スイカアームズ, Suika Āmuzu, lit. "Watermelon Arms") is Baron's colossal mecha-like watermelon-based armored Japanese Samurai form. Accessed through the Suika Lockseed, this form bears the Suika Head (スイカヘッド, Suika Heddo, lit. "Watermelon Head") helmet with an unspecified visor. Suika Arms is normally used by Kamen Rider Gaim.
While assuming Suika Arms, Baron dons the Suika Armor Part (スイカアーマーパート, Suika Āmā Pāto, lit. "Watermelon Armor Part") and his Arms Weapon is a lance reminiscent of his Bana Spear with the blade resembling a chunk of watermelon. This form can also interchange into three modes.
- Yoroi Mode (ヨロイモード, Yoroi Mōdo, lit. "Armored Mode"): Suika Arms' warrior mode, which equips Baron with its lance weapon for combat.
- Oodama Mode (大玉モード, Ōdama Mōdo, lit. "Big Ball Mode"): Suika Arms' watermelon mode, which encases Baron's entire body to use either for offensive/defensive purposes or as a mode of transportation.
- Gyro Mode (ジャイロモード, Jairo Mōdo): Suika Arms' flight mode, which allows Baron to fire seed-like bullets from the fingertips.
Suika Arms is the most massive Arms Change, and it shows by having the most monstrous punching and kicking power once in Yoroi Mode. Consequentially, it also has the worst jumping height in all of Rider history, and any Rider can practically outrun it. Though this is rendered moot thanks to Oodama Mode and Gyro Mode. Also, after a utilization, the Suika Lockseed's color becomes grey, indicating that its energy is low and needs time to recharge back to its green color before it can be used again.This form is exclusive to Gaim Episode 19.
|"Come on! Ichigo Arms! Shushutto spark!"|
Ichigo Arms (イチゴアームズ, Ichigo Āmuzu) is Baron's strawberry-based armored Japanese Ninja form. Accessed through the Ichigo Lockseed, this form bears the Berry Kabuto (ツブテカブト, Tsubute Kabuto, lit. "Berry Helmet") helmet. Ichigo Arms is normally used by Kamen Rider Gaim.
While assuming Ichigo Arms, Baron dons the Ichigo Armor Part (イチゴアーマーパート, Ichigo Āmā Pāto, lit. "Strawberry Armor Part") and his Arms Weapon is the Ichigo Kunai.
This is the first of three forms that Kaito tests out in the Hyper Battle DVD. However, he complained that he doesn't always want to be the red one.Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!.
|"Come on! Melon Arms! Tenka gomen!"|
Melon Arms (メロンアームズ, Meron Āmuzu) is Baron's honeydew melon-based armored Japanese Samurai form. Accessed through the Melon Lockseed, this form bears the Melo Kabuto (メロウカブト, Merō Kabuto, lit. "Melo Helmet") helmet with the Pulp Eye (パルプアイ, Parupu Ai) visor. Melon Arms is normally used by Kamen Rider Zangetsu.
While assuming Melon Arms, Baron dons the Melon Armor Part (メロンアーマーパート, Meron Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the Melon Defender.
This is the second of three forms that Kaito tests out in the Hyper Battle DVD. However, he claimed that he doesn't need a giant shield as he only needs to attack in battle.Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!.
|"Come on! Kiwi Arms! Geki! Rin! Sei-ya ha!"|
Kiwi Arms (キウィアームズ, Kiui Āmuzu) is Baron's kiwifruit-based armored Chinese Soldier form. Accessed through the Kiwi Lockseed, this form bears the Kiuimen (急威面 lit. "Urgent Domination Face". Doubles as a pun on "Kiwi") helmet with the Ryugan (龍眼, Ryūgan, lit. "Dragon Eye". Doubles as a pun on "Japanese Longan") visor. Kiwi Arms is normally used by Kamen Rider Ryugen.
While assuming Kiwi Arms, Baron dons the Kiwi Armor Part (キウィアーマーパート, Kiui Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the Kiwi Gekirin.
This is the third and final form that Kaito tests out in the Hyper Battle DVD. He commented that the form wasn't so bad and he will try it.Kamen Rider Gaim Hyper Battle DVD: Fresh Orange Arms is Born!.
The Rider Arms (ライダーアームズ, Raidā Āmuzu) are forms based on past Kamen Riders. With the exception of OOO Arms, all of these forms are exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing. However, some of these forms are also used in the norm by other Armored and Genesis Armored Riders.
|"Come on! OOO Arms! Tatoba! Ta~to~ba!"|
- Rider Height: 208 cm
- Rider Weight: 104 kg
- Punching Power: 13.3 t
- Kicking Power: 12.4 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 28 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5.8 seconds
While assuming OOO Arms, Baron dons the OOO Armor Part (オーズアーマーパート, Ōzu Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the Medajaribur.
In this form, Baron is able to perform one of two finishing attacks.
- Tatoba Kick (タトバキック, Tatoba Kikku): After jumping high up, Baron descends with a drop kick through the three rings that are formed, which are in the primary colors of the Taka, Tora, and Batta Medals. When passing through the red ring representing the Taka Medal, he is surrounded in a red veil with wings.
- OOO Bash (オーズバッシュ, Ōzu Basshu): A slash attack with the Medajaribur.
He was not, however, shown to activate a function on his Sengoku Driver beforehand for either finisher. The OOO Lockseed's phrases for the Sengoku Driver functions are in the toyline.
- Squash: Scanning Charge (スキャニングチャージ, Sukyaningu Chāji)
- Au Lait: Seiya (セイヤ)
- Sparking: Combo Change (コンボェンジ, Konbo Chenji)
An apparent side effect of the Legend Rider Lockseeds is channeling the represented Rider's personality, with Kaito calling out "Seiya!" before executing the Scanning Charge just as Eiji Hino does.This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Battle.
|"Come on! Den-O Arms! Iza climax!"|
|"Come on! Wizard Arms! Shabadoobie showtime!"|
While assuming Wizard Arms, Baron dons the Wizard Armor Part (ウイザードアーマーパート, Uizādo Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the WizarSwordGun.In Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, it is locked to a special Baron Mango Arms Ganbarizing Card.
|"Soda! Lemon Energy Arms! Fight the power! Fight the power! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fi-Fi-Fi-Fi-Fight!"|
- Rider Height: 208 cm
- Rider Weight: 111 kg
- Punching Power: 15.1 t
- Kicking Power: 18.3 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 25 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 5.9 seconds
Lemon Energy Arms (レモンエナジーアームズ, Remon Enajī Āmuzu) is Baron's lemon-based super form. Accessed through the Lemon Energy Lockseed, this form bears the Lemos Headpiece (レーモスヘッドピース, Rēmosu Heddopīsu) helmet with the Steering Eye (ステアリングアイ, Sutearingu Ai) visor.
While assuming Lemon Energy Arms, Baron dons the Lemon Energy Armor Part (レモンエナジーアーマーパート, Remon Enajī Āmā Pāto) and his Arms Weapon is the Sonic Arrow.
This form is a vast improvement for Baron, increasing his offensive power beyond what Mango Arms can offer, with his agility stats being a tad bit better than Banana Arms, jumping as high as Gaim in a Jimber Arms, and running as fast as Gaim in Orange Arms, Ryugen in Budou Arms, Bravo, and Knuckle.
This Arms has four finishing attacks.
- Genesis Driver finisher:
- Cavaliend (キャバリエンド, Kyabariendo): Baron activates the Sparking function on his Genesis Driver and fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed to its maximum potential before he jumps through a line of lemon slices and hits the target with his kick.
- Unnamed Rider Slash: Baron activates the Squash function on his Genesis Driver and fuels all the energy from the Lemon Energy Lockseed into his body, which is then converted into his Sonic Arrow before he slashes the target. This finisher has two variations; a 360 degree circle slash for multiple targets and a straight slash for a single target.
- Sonic Arrow finishers:
- Sonic Volley (ソニックボレー, Sonikku Borē): Baron locks the Lemon Energy Lockseed into the Sonic Arrow and fires a powerful arrow shot that pierces through the target.
- Banana Charge (バナナチャージ, Banana Chāji): Baron locks the Banana Lockseed into the Sonic Arrow and stabs the Sonic Arrow into the ground, which then shoots a holographic banana at the target that explodes and traps it in more banana projections.
Lemon Energy Arms is normally used by Kamen Rider Duke. Kaito loses access to this form when his Genesis Driver is disabled due to Ryoma activating its kill switch.
Lemon Energy Arms' ending theme, entitled "Ranbu Escalation", also doubles as the ending theme for Kamen Rider Gaim's Kiwami Arms.Appearances:Gaim Episodes 26-29, 31-35, 37-42, Final Stage.
- Height: 211 cm
- Weight: 104 kg
Lord Baron (ロード・バロン, Rōdo Baron) is an Over Lord Inves form Kaito assumes after the infection caused by Redyue is sped up and he eats a Helheim Fruit, resulting in him becoming a stag beetle-esque Over Lord Inves. In this form, Lord Baron has a similar appearance to Kamen Rider Baron's Banana Arms and his personal weapon is the Guronbaryamu, a sword bearing a similar resemblance to Demushu's Sheimu.
As Lord Baron, Kaito gains an increase in strength, agility, and dexterity, easily defeating foes such as Genesis Armored Rider Duke, the strongest of the Genesis Armored Riders, without even breaking a sweat. He also can turn into a gaseous form that can ensnare and lift opponents off the ground, a durable exoskeleton, manipulate Helheim Flora and Inves, and open Cracks freely.
Because his body has fought off the infection longer than anyone else, after transforming into Lord Baron, Kaito obtains the ability to alternate between his human and Over Lord forms. In his human-like form, vines spout from his body near his chest and arms. He is also still able to transform into Armored Rider Baron with his power boosted by his Over Lord strength, allowing Baron in Banana Arms to fight almost toe-to-toe with Gaim in Kachidoki Arms. However, Armored Rider Baron still possesses the same weakness as before (low defense). Kaito can also assume his Over Lord form while currently in his Armored Rider form.Gaim Gaiden: Baron, Gaim Episodes 43-46, Legendary! Riders' Souls! Episodes 3-4 (Flashback), Be The One.
|―Aka-Rider's role call[src]|
- Rider Height: 195 cm
- Rider Weight: 75 kg
- Punching Power: 55 t
- Kicking Power: 65 t
- Maximum Jump Height: 45 m
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 3 seconds
Aka-Rider is composed of the following parts:
- Super Antenna Antennae (超触角アンテナ, Chō Shokkaku Antena) - The antennae. They can intercept communications by capturing radio waves within a 5km radius. They can contact the other Goriders or allies.
- C Eye (C・アイ, C Ai) - The compound eyes. In detects heat sources and body reactions, and utilises this information to target enemies that move at high speed.
- O-Signal (O・シグナル, O Shigunaru) - A small device embedded on the forehead. Notifies Aka-Rider of any enemies within a 3km radius.
- Crusher (クラッシャー, Kurasshā) - The mouthplate. It can actually open up and bite down on an enemy. The fangs are extremely sharp and can easily chew through sturdy steel. The ability to open and close the Crusher has not been seen in any current media.
- Protective Clothing (防護服, Bōgo-fuku) - The entire bodysuit. It is made of special chemical fibres that can absorb shocks.
- Gorider Mantle (ゴライダーマント, Goraidā Manto) - The collar-cape section. The Gorider Mantle's surface is explosion proof, reducing damage taken from behind (most likely to shield Aka-Rider from explosions that occur during introductory scenes).
- Converter Lung (コンバーターラング, Konbātā Rangu) - The yellow chest armor. It is both flexible and durable. It takes in surrounding heat and wind energy, converting them into energy to power Aka-Rider.
- Power Amplification Gloves (パワー増幅グローブ, Pawā Zōfuku Gurōbu) - The gloves. They enhances the wearer's punches via electrical stimulation.
- Power Amplification Boots (パワー増幅ブーツ, Pawā Zōfuku Būtsu) - The boots. They enhance the wearer's kicks via electrical stimulation.
- Typhoon (タイフーン, Taifūn) - Aka-Rider's transformation belt. By spinning the windmill device within the centre via wind energy, energy is produced, allowing transformation and deathblows.
- Energy Converter (エナージコンバーター, Enāji Konbātā) - Two silver devices located on either side of the Typhoon. They store energy produced by Aka-Rider.
- Sengoku Driver - Primary transformation device
- Genesis Driver - Secondary transformation device (disabled by Professor Ryoma's self-destruct fail-safe)
- Lockseeds - Gives access to Baron's Arms changes, depending on which lock is used
- Typhoon - The belt of the Goriders, which has a similar appearance to the Typhoon of the original Double Riders.
- Arms Weapons
- Bana Spear - Baron Banana Arms' personal weapon
- Mango Punisher - Baron Mango Arms' personal weapon
- Unnamed lance - Baron Suika Arms' personal weapon in Yoroi Mode
- Ichigo Kunai - Baron Ichigo Arms' personal weapons
- Melon Defender - Baron Melon Arms' personal weapon
- Kiwi Gekirin - Baron Kiwi Arms' personal weapons
- Sword Bringer - One of Baron Ringo Arms' personal weapons
- Apple Reflecter - One of Baron Ringo Arms' personal weapons
- Sonic Arrow - Baron Lemon Energy Arms' personal weapon
- Medajaribur - Baron OOO Arms' personal weapon
- DenGasher Sword Mode - Baron Den-O Arms' personal weapon
- WizarSwordGun - Baron Wizard Arms' personal weapon
- Kagematsu Shin - Temporary weapon loaned to him by Gaim Kiwami Arms against Mecha Elementary Inves and Plain Roidmudes (Lost Number)
- Guronbaryamu - Lord Baron's personal weapon
- Rider Hurricane - Also called Gorider Ball is a finned, multicolored grenade the size and shape of an American-style football.
- Gorider Bazooka - Is a finishing weapon which was used by the team of Goriders.
- Lock Vehicles - Vehicles that unfold from special Lockseeds:
- Team Baron motorcycle (Gaim Gaiden only)
Legend Rider Devices
KamenRide: Baron (カメンライドバロン, Kamenraido Baron): A Rider Card containing the power of Kamen Rider Baron. Used by Diend to summon Kamen Rider Baron.
Baron Lockseed (バロンロックシード, Baron Rokkushīdo): Allows the user to transform into Baron Arms. The core image depicts Baron's Sengoku Driver in Banana Arms while the lid backside image depicts the Banana Lockseed. Also a Gridon-styled Lockseed.
- Transformation: Baron Arms: Knight of Ba~nana!
|"(Digital beeping) Baron!"|
|"The spearman Rider who wears the banana armor is... Baron! (バナナの鎧を着た槍使いのライダーは…バロンだ！, Banana no yoroi wo kita yari tsukai no Raidā wa… Baron da!)"|
|―Secondary activation announcement[src]|
|"(Right-hand Ridewatch's announcement)! Armor Time! (Sengoku Driver European trumpet fanfare) Come On! Baron!"|
|―Transformation announcement in the Ziku-Driver's left-hand slot[src]|
|"Finish Time! Banana Time (Break/Burst)!"|
|―Finisher announcement in left-hand slot[src]|
Baron Ridewatch (バロンライドウォッチ, Baron Raidowotchi): Based on Kamen Rider Baron Banana Arms, this Ridewatch would provide access to the BaronArmor. It is dated 2013.
Behind the Scenes
As both Kamen Rider Baron and Lord Baron, his suit actor is Eitoku (永徳), who has been the suit actor for the majority of the Secondary Riders of the Neo-Heisei era (except Beast, Mach, Specter, Brave, and Geiz).
Lord Baron was designed by Niθ (ニシー, Nishī).
- In episode 3, when Kaito transformed into Baron for the first time, Zack screams "Banana-Bana-Banana!?", followed by Kaito saying "Baron da!", meaning "it's Baron!". This scene was made as a running gag by both Zack and Kaito's actors in various stage shows whenever Yutaka Kobayashi was about to re-enact Kaito's transformation scene.
- In the television series and novel, Kaito's parents were said to have left him behind at the orphanage and never returned for him. This was retconned in the Gaiden story to his parents having committed suicide.
- Baron obtaining Lemon Energy Arms was a late addition. He wasn't originally supposed to get a Genesis Driver, but the producers changed their minds over this due to Kaito's popularity. 
- Furthermore, it is currently unknown how Kaito was still able to transform into Baron using the Genesis Driver instead of transforming into Duke like Ryoma Sengoku. A possible explanation is that Ryoma may have made some modifications on Kaito's Lemon Energy Lockseed, seeing as how when Mitsuzane used Takatora's Melon Energy Lockseed, he still became Zangetsu Shin. Further evidence of this is when Yoko takes Ryoma's Driver and uses her own Peach Energy Lockseed and still became Marika, and Takatora after defeating Mecha Ryoma.
- Notably, the Team Baron symbol on Lemon Energy Arms is not actually painted on, like the Rider symbols for the other four Next Generation Riders, but instead is simply a sort of Velcro attached to the Lemon Energy Armor Part.
- The Uchusen magazine had misspelled Lord Baron's name as "Load Baron" in Vol.151.
Legend Rider Lockseeds
- The following Legend Rider Lockseeds are styled for Baron, as well as Gridon, Duke, and Idunn:
- "TV Asahi's stats for Baron Banana Arms". https://web.archive.org/web/20160113112702/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/rider/bananaarms_00.html.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Baron Mango Arms". https://web.archive.org/web/20160106203947/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/rider/mangoarms_00.html.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Baron Suika Arms". https://web.archive.org/web/20151226232306/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/rider/suikaarms_b_00.html.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Baron Lemon Energy Arms". https://web.archive.org/web/20160806205022/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/rider/lemonenergyarms_b_00.html.
- "TV Asahi's stats for Lord Baron". https://web.archive.org/web/20150103184749/http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/gaimu/inves/201/index.html.
- "Kamen Rider Official's page for Aka-Rider". https://www.kamen-rider-official.com/zukan/form/149.
- Hobby Japan, November 2013
- Kaito Kumon on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron Banana Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron Mango Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron Kiwi Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron Lemon Energy Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron OOO Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron Suika Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Kamen Rider Baron Ringo Arms on Kamen Rider Official
- Lord Baron on Kamen Rider Official
- Aka-Rider on Kamen Rider Official