|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Gaim.|
The Kagematsu (影松 lit. "Shadow Pine") is the Armored Rider Arms Weapon granted either by accessing Matsubokkuri Arms or via the summoning ability of Kiwami Arms. It resembles a su yari with some pinecone additions below the blade of the weapon.
- Armored Rider Kurokage
- Ryoji Hase (Gaim Episodes 5-7, Sengoku Movie Battle, Gaim 10, 11, Golden Fruits Cup!, Final Stage)
- Kurokage Troopers (Gaim Episodes 12, 14-16, 19, Gaim Gaiden: Zangetsu, Gaim 22, 23, 27, 30-32, Golden Fruits Cup!, Gaim Gaiden: Knuckle)
- Hideyasu Jonouchi (Gaim Episode 47)
- Mecha Kurokages (Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle)
- Armored Rider Gridon (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Armored Rider Knuckle (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Armored Rider Gaim (Kiwami Arms) (Gaim Episode 33)
- Grasshopper Monster (Gaim Episode 47) - Stolen from Hideyasu, an Armored Rider Kurokage
- Armored Rider Ryugen (Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle) - Stolen from a Mecha Kurokage
- Ganbarider (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kage Nui Tsuki (影縫い突き lit."Shadow Sewing Stab"): Has two variations depending on which function Kurokage activates from his Sengoku Driver.
Kurokage jumps and charges with his Kagematsu, forming a giant energy pinecone on the tip to stab the opponent with.
Kurokage jumps and spins rapidly while diving at his opponent with the Kagematsu.
- This is the second Arms Weapon to have multiple versions, with the first being the Daidaimaru.
- Though the difference between all of the Daidaimaru versions is just the color, whereas the Kagematsu actually has both a normal version and an upgraded version.